Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello everyone, I just entered this group, only made a strong love ceremony, the effect is still waiting!

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested. However, you haven’t told us anything about yourself so this little sentence doesn’t really qualify as a proper introduction.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

What is your experience in magick?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

More information is required. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in removal of your psots until the rule is respected.

3 Likes

Please tell us a bit more about yourself as requested @zhang! :+1:

Greetings, I am Diogenes. I am new to this most interesting and helpful forum. I thank you all for welcoming me.

Hi All, David is the name im into sales.

Ive been reading about Magick for the padt couple of months invluding this forum.

Goal is to receive new knowledge every day, currntly trying to evoke Orobas and Belial.

Im new to everything so all advice is welcome

Picture ill let it pass for the moment

1 Like

Welcome @diogenes Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. Your post tells us nothing, and so does not meet the criteria for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you experience in?

if you are a beginner, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

This is important information to include in your introduction, and failure to properly introduce yourself may result in the removal of your posts until the rule is respected.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I come from China! 29 this year! I’m zero in magic! For magic is to feel very magical, very fresh! So want to understand, want to learn!

2 Likes

Hi,

I have been working with Santa Muerte for over 7 days now, I’m praying to her asking to bring my ex back, it’s been about a month I haven’t seen my ex, she hasn’t blocked me from anything but we are not in contact.

I really don’t know what to do anymore, I’m not giving up but, how long does it take for Santa Muerte to answer, I’m making offerings, daily like cigarettes, tequila.

Asking her for signs anything, it’s like the longer I wait the worse I feel. I know magick is not over night. I know it’s a process. But damn, if I have to wait for over 3 months what’s the point. Might as well forget all this.

I have a friend working with Sallos since the 1st day we broke up, and still nothing, I’ve tried meditation, positive affirmations. Spell baths, and we even did a voodoo doll spell. So wtf is going on. Trying everything.

It’s been over a month, some of you might say, chill it’s only a month. But seriously I’m giving my all for this.
Lost weight not eating or sleeping right.

Also had several reading saying she will be back, she isn’t thinking of anyone or doing anything. She is praying to god alot. Does this effect the spells.

Anyone out there on any advice?

Welcome @Gypsymagick2020 This thread is for introducing yourself, not for discussing your situation, so please tell us about yourself.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

How long have you practiced magick?

2 Likes

Sorry, I just started magick I’m 32 from USA, NY.

Thank you for adding some actual introductory information.

I’ve flagged your post as off topic so the mods can move it, and make it into its own thread where people can reply to you.

2 Likes

Hello and Blessed Be I am Boundless Vibes 36. I am a Reiki Practitioner. I am also following the Pathway of the Golden Dawn system and study Hekatean pathway as well. I am fairly new but always striving to learn more and more each day.

1 Like

Welcome.

How long have you been practicing the Golden Dawn system and Hekatean magick?

2 Likes

Golden Dawn for 3 months and just started the Hekatean system

2 Likes

Hello everyone, call me Blackmore. I’ve practiced for the past few months not making too much progress but I’ve gotten a couple of sigils I’ve drawn to work but not much else. I currently struggle with meditation and I feel like that’s a major roadblock.

2 Likes

Hello

I’m Genevieve, almost 20 years, from Brazil. I have discovered my mediunic skills when i was a kid, and so when i grew up, started to look for more knowledge about spirituality. Know i’m really into tarot reading, african religiosity, xamanism, hoodoo, natural witchcraft, chaos magick, salomonic goecia, astral projection and consciousness expansion. I’m also a really good and intuitive tarot reader, open to help if someone need it.

2 Likes

Hello

I am hermetic. I am 19 years old, i live in Istanbul. For the past month, I started to practice ritual magic and joined a witch hive. My field of study of the Egyptian gods, I follow the teachings of Golden Dawn. My goals are to communicate with the Egyptian gods / goddesses.

3 Likes

Friends

I apologize greatly for my error in incorrectly introducing myself. Pleas believe me, that I meant no disrespect.

I am new to magical study. However, as a young child, I was an empath, and I could see and speak to spirits. I would often have prophetic dreams. At the age of thirteen, I began reading Crowley and reading Tarot cards. My mother had me renounce anything to do with the occult, and I actually began to fear studying, mainly because negative entities started to attack our household shortly after my renunciation.

Now, at the age of almost forty-five, I have begun studying again. I feel most compelled to Hecate, both by education and philosophy, and I follow along the guidelines of folk witchcraft, mainly because I can grow anything and have a natural healing ability, and I have a talent for harvesting wild medicinal plants. My empathetic abilities have only grown stronger with time, and I am slowly getting back my divinatory abilities.

I stumbled upon your forum most fortuitously, and I am here to learn.

Thank You
Diogenes

2 Likes

Hi guys :wave:t2:

My names Ian I’m in my early 30s, I live in Cardiff, South Wales, UK.

I’ve have been a practitioner of Magick most of my life (self taught). Over the last few months I’ve heard the beckoning call of Lucifer & Lilith to walk The Left Hand Path, which I’m really exciting about !!!

So I’m ideally looking to meet some like minded people (think I will here) and ideally someone close by that can mentor me down this new and exciting path.

3 Likes

Hello @diogenes , I am DezRa welcome to the BALG community, and I wanted to thank you for sharing with the forum. You have found the right place for learning, teaching, and obtaining the knowledge in all areas of practice. I know you will be a great addition, and you will find a wide variety of knowledgeable people to aid in your path to ascension.

1 Like