Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

First of all, I go by the name Donald, age 30yrs of age and currently living in Western Side. I’m very newly to Magicks but not new to spiritual experiences and the spiritual world since 2006. I want to start working with the Demons listed in Grimorium Verum. In the tradition of Solomon. Grimorium Verum and Dictionnaire Infernal Demons. I’m very devoted!

Also I’m very cheerful, positive and attractive woman. Life is so wonderful and I love it so much! With that being said I’m here to seek help as well as helping others by my experiences I had within the spiritual world. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello,

My name is Hana, I live in the middle east. I identify as a Christian/Wiccan.

When I was a child I went through a phase where I was very interested in the occult, which drew the attention of a demon who possessed me. I was exorcised and I chose to stay away from the spiritual world as I grew up.

10 years later the same demon saved me from a fatal car accident and reached out to me. We began a very intimate romantic relationship in which he taught me about their world, magick, conjuring, mediumship, spells, astral projection, etc.

We fell out about a year ago, and I am no longer in contact with this demon because of that. I am still seeking closure from our breakup and hope to find it through learning more about him. I have few outlets to talk to about this side of my identity because I live in a conservative Muslim country. Thanks for being kind.

3 Likes

Hello to everyone, I’m so glad that I’ve found this place !

I’m not an occult expert, just a plane Jane , that has read few books and has made few weird experiences. For a short time I was a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, but it was back in days and I wasn’t ready for such work. Every now and again I visit the Theosophical Society and expand my horizons ( or get bored) a little.
I’ve been always drawn to shadow …I had my first metaphysical experience around the age of ten , when I decided ( with another kid) to evoke a spirit. Due to financial restraints I created my own Ouija Board and purchased one candle. Many kids play games like that but we played once and succeeded… ( it was a bit too much of a success to be honest , but nothing serious happened, blessed be…) I didn’t learn from my stupidity and ended up ( many moons later ) with 8 parasitic entitles feeding off me. It was a hell of a cleansing to get rid off them but I we got there .Now I’m still pretty stupid but more sceptical and more careful.

Additionally, my upbringing wasn’t optimal , and I had to go through some rough challenges, been there, done that and it all changed me and pushed me in some weird directions…

I do meditate quite a lot and I was somewhat successful with subconscious programming and energy balancing.
Currently I am looking for a successful way to contact Raphael, as I’m battling an unpleasant condition — nothing life threatening, it just makes difficult for me to feel good…
Ps. English isn’t my native language so please forgive my poor grammar and spelling and any other related mistakes .

Have a lovely day

3 Likes

Darkest Greetings,I am Tara,obviously my pet name IS Tarable.I was born and raised in New Jersey…I was raised Roman Catholic Until the Day of my first communion when I had told my entire family at about 7 or 8 years of age,That I refuse to go to church anymore or read the Christian Bible…again.I realized that what I was raised into and force fed wasn’t even close to what there really IS out there or who is out there for me.
I currently am working towards My Initiation Ritual with Belial as I have realized just how many different manifestations,without even beginning ANY magical practice…without even recognising yet that my serious loathe for Lies,That in my personality my entire 36 years on this plane or verse,I have always resisted and refused and rebelled and felt no shame and I never will.I have always had Belial with me,Guiding me into action when he wanted to of course…he isn’t one to do what You as the individual desires he does what he wants.I have No Master and I have always chosen to be Master to no one
So that was my inspiration and motivation to Black Magick,and still is when it comes to working with ANY Demon God as well…my first is Belial.My ascent and achievement of Godhood are simply my goals however I must add that my Life is a mess it’s my fault however many measures I’ve physically taken and mentally to correct my life…I trap myself again and again.I want those who are my enemies to leave me alone as they aren’t even worth the air they waste(Which I state as only my opinion),I want those I’ve civilly asked to respect my Lair and refuse to do so to be repulsed when My name is said and for them to have an aversion to me and anything having to do with me.Only Darkness can fulfill and that IS my Belief.I want to change MY world around me instead of having to bow down and accept,and Rise above…to be free from Myself and to unlock the Gates Inside of myself is what I know I was meant for…what Destiny I Create and Only I.
I am a Black Magician(Neophyte).I don’t want to be a “Master” Black Magician as I don’t believe it will be necessary for Me as an individual and even so…I crave the Mastery of
The Earth first as My initiation will be my first actual Work of Darkness…Communion and contact with the God that has raised me in Reality…I feel almost that what I desire will be to see to it with me as he has always been with me.I have been experiencing comforts and I do belief Belial (recently as of Last night),Manifested and it shattered me emotionally in a way that hurt so badly…I realized I now more than I ever did in my life that I am being broken to be rebuilt into what I ask…meaning Black Magick IS an answer.

1 Like

Greetings to all of you!

My name is Aldebaran, 39 years old, and I live in Brazil, Goiânia state.

I study and practice many things related to magick since my twenties, from angelic to demonic magick witchcraft (I was initiated and participated in a Wicca coven of Italian/Celtic tradition), energy flow manipulation, chaos magick, sigils, alphabets, words of power, ritual and path working magick, etc, etc. I’ve “built” a very personal style of magick and self development.

I discovered that I prefer to work alone, because my spectrum is so wide that don’t fit in any specific dogmatic tradition.

I’m starting to deepen my contacts and relationship with the spiritual world, it’s becoming more vivid and my connection to universal powers is getting stronger.

I’ve sensed, sometime ago, that demonic beings can bring me a great deal of equilibrium between light and dark, creation and destruction, life and death… and recently I’ve found that demonic magick can bring great power, if correctly employed. So I’m here to find guidance from magicians experienced with demonic magick. I’m also open to help people on the subjects I already studied/practiced.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum

1 Like

Hi, my name is Jay I am very new to this part of the world and I would like to discover more of course. I am planning to do a lot of reading and gain wisdom to live my life to the fullest.

1 Like

Welcome @Jay.wgd

Are there any particular areas of magick you are most interested in learning?

3 Likes

Thank you @DarkestKnight
At this very moment I am researching obsession spells and sex magick. I am also very interested in evoking angles and lucid dreaming. (I am a music producer and I also have a good feeling that this new interest will unlock my creative flow that I lost)

4 Likes

Thanks Bordicum

1 Like

I’m Seth, I’ve been practicing magick on and off for years. I practice mantra, hexes, chaos magick, petitions, sigils, and basic spells. I don’t have access to a lot of tools needed for the more advanced spells and rituals, but I make do with what I have. My goals are to learn how to properly evoke and astral travel. I’m currently struggling with those things. I’ve had some experience with the Goetic demons; one demon in particular took a fondness in me and helped me out much faster than I expected.

2 Likes

Welcome @King_Scorpio to the forums

Which one?

Hello,
My name is Brittany. I haven’t been doing magic long but I have dabbled in it for about a year. I have done basic magic such as amonia jars,vinegar jars, petition work,and freezer. I feel that some of my work has been successful but noticed success when I let go and forgot that I even did magic. I am trying to get more serious than just basic magic but I want to properly do the craft. Although, I am a novice I come with questions I genuinely would like answered without criticism. I do thank you for the privileged of learning and being part of a family I will not feel weird around.

4 Likes

My name is Evelyn i actually never done black magic or any kind of magic nor have i ever summoned you can say i’m new new to demons etc. but i got curious about demons i stumbled upon this web saying some demons can help you i got intrigued my current goal is to become someone who can do art and other talents

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum @darksky and @Brittany_loves_maywe

1 Like

Im oper
I’m into ceremony magic
Current goal is to have a physical evocation
Struggle are having a physical evocation

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Operative

How long have you been practicing?

1 Like

Not very long. Almost 2 years

1 Like