Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Oh oops I totally forgot xD silly me…
My craft mostly consists of manifestation rituals. I do tarot and am very interested in astral projection as a way of dealing with my sleep paralysis. I work closely with Hecate, Banebdjedet, Wodan, Lilith, and Asmodeus. Just recently I’ve started working with Baal but boy has it been quickly coming about.
I have a thing for candle magick too he he anything really dealing with :fire: well fire

1 Like

Hi, call me Sae, I’m very pleased to join the forum. I’m interested in understanding the human psyche and its possibilities, I use classic cards, astrology, numerology, intuition etc. I’m looking for knowledge here.

3 Likes

At last you are here @Sae :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I am ;D

1 Like

Welcome @Sae

What kind of magick do you pracitce, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

I’m just starting my adventure and I’m currently looking for the right direction for me.

3 Likes

I’m Catalin, I live in Arad, Romania and I’m just starting on the left hand path. Untill now I worked on my chakras, astral projection and some simple spells.

2 Likes

I’m Nyne – I discovered this forum just over a week ago whilst researching Duke Dantalion and have been lurking ever since. Thought I should probably introduce myself! I’ve only recently begun dabbling with witchcraft and as yet, don’t follow a particular path, however I’ve always been quite spiritual and intuitive. I often have a sense that things are going to happen although I’m not yet tuned in enough to make use of this skill. I’m very interested in dreams and I often experience something called Presque Vu. I would consider myself to be an empath and feel things very deeply. Life has been quite challenging for me on and off over the last few years but I’m now in the process of becoming more self-aware and learning how to harness my skills in order to grow and make a better, more positive life for myself. I’m also fascinated by the influence of the moon and astrology in general.

In the last year or so I have begun casting spells with the use of spell jars, candles, sigils, meditation and the phases of the moon. I tend to borrow words and ideas I like from spells by other people and combine them with my own to create rituals. I’ve had one success although I think these things do tend to take a while to come to fruition, so I’m hopeful for more successes on the horizon. I would say that I’m extremely led by instinct - what feels right to me. I’m still quite new to it all though, particularly working with spirits and demons, so I’m keen to learn more from the more experienced members of the forum.

Grateful thanks to Duke Dantalion for leading me here and helping me on my way to better things!

2 Likes

I’m from Sweden. I’m an artist so my first priority magic is for money fame and fortune.

I’ve worked with king Clauneck, Asmoday, king Paimon and Dantalion. Anyone want to know my experience with them. Just ask! :slight_smile:

My struggle:
I started out with magic around 3 months ago and unfortunately I’ve come across a dude who has connection with some magician that put a spell on my ex girlfriend and put the devil on me. Every Time I see her we can’t stand being close to each other and I don’t b.s. you when I tell you we have a soul connection. That she is my soulmate and I am hers, there’s no question about it but this dude has put some kind of spell on her. She is so weirdly loyal to him even thou I she only meet him once. She even says that she can’t explain why she is drawn to him and she even says that this isn’t like her. Now she went to Russia to see him, he lives like 2 million miles away do you see what I’m saying? And I’ve tried a lot of times to evoke different spirits to make them hate each other but every time I do I always get the feeling that something is blocking my magic. A friend of mine did a tarot card reading the other week and everything I though about the situation were true! He isn’t the one doing the magic but there’s someone with experience doing it for him and they know what they are doing. She is acting in ways she never would have before and as of a week and a half ago she stopped answering my messages. I thought maybe because she was with him in Russia but now she left his place and she still aren’t replying. Except the tarot reading, how do I know that he is doing dark work on me? These last week’s I haven’t been myself and since almost one and a half week ago, the day after she stopped answering my messages I got spiritually attacked. On my way home from work I became super suicidal from nowhere my thoughts were so overwhelming that I couldn’t think about anything than killing myself. When I came home I was so depressed that I couldn’t even eat. And I was so tired that I could barely hold my eyelids up. Like 5 minutes before I passed out on my sofa I saw two entities standing like 2 meters in front of me. For some reason I just knew they where Asmoday and Dantalion. I have never seen them so vividly before, like they looked like some kind of thick transparent waving plasma and they just looked at me. I asked them. What are you doing here? You should be out doing what I asked you I said to them respectfully but a little bit confused. After like 2 minutes they faded away and I passed out cold. I woke up about 50 minutes later with a smell of rotten meat/eggs filling up my whole living room. I called my friend that did the tarot reading for me and she tol me it was the devil. Ever since that day I’ve gotten horrible nightmares and something is touching me, giving me paranoid feelings and making me scared all the time. I barely sleep and I feel attacked during the daytime too. What the f should I do?

2 Likes

@KHadimu welcome

You sound so we’ll rounded. I admire your dedication.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Ksmith8

How long have you practicied?

1 Like

Wow man, that’s intense, you need to ground and cleanse yourself. I’m not sure how you feel about curses/hexes to fire back or revenge but there are alot of people on here who will give you some great advice, if you post instead of commenting people will see it more, its definitely very interesting. I wonder who the “devil” is referring to.

1 Like

my name is maTee from east, ive found satan when i was 5 as soon as i realized where my penis is, i saw her in the corner of walls and roof like pyramid so dark, she had beard, i was scaring at the first but now im think im not, he shaved his beard so i can be like horny pretty lovely cute girls, i like to have power of converting feeling to any shape, form and reverse like changing my shit to gold it could be magical move for me
my current stuggles would beeeeee controlling and expanding my little pleasures as long and dark as lilith red hair

3 Likes

Well hello my name is Daniel Villegas. I don’t feel comfortable with posting a photo… I’m interested in a sorts of magic, but I would say black Magick has stood out to a lot and I’ve enjoyed it… my current goals are to work more with certain demons like have them be one I go to, the two demons I’ve been feeling and hearing a lot in my head is Lucifer and leviathan… current struggles I would say not have a lot of guidance, but I’m sure y’all can help me right

1 Like

Welcome @Danieltoraw14

How long have you been practicing magick?

2 Likes

Yo I’m actually really surprised that you replied first. I was actually reading your help on how to write a petition and I wanted to talk to you about what I had on doing before writing it… I’ve been working on Magick for about 5 months, and with demons 2 months

1 Like

May I ask what demon do you work with and your go to for anything… that can do anything

Hey.
Newcomer in here. I’m from the Southern Hemisphere and I’ve been reading and learning about paganism and magick for more than a year. My practice isn’t that much yet, but I’d like to keep it that way for some time since I still live in a christian household.

For now, I’m more interested in developing a relationship with a deity as my patron/matron. I’m currently reading about the ancient religion of aborigin people in my region too, so you could say I’m slowly finding my path.

oh and I’ve lurked on this site for a good time so I’m ready to ask questions lol.

3 Likes

@Danieltoraw14 I don’t really have a “go to.” I generally work with whatever demon or angel I feel drawn to for a desire, though Belial, Azazel, and Lucifer are pretty versatile.

3 Likes