Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

My name is Blake. I don’t have much experience with any type of Magick, but I am interested in looking into it.
My current goal is to learn some Magick (that being do you guys recommend anything for a beginner?).
Some struggles I’m finding are basically who I am and want to be for my future. Whether or not I want to be loved or be alone. Either way I feel like this site is a step closer to finding those things out.

1 Like

Hey everyone, my name is a little too unique and for that reason, I can’t say I really want to put it out there. I am also turning 17 soon, hope my age isn’t too much of an issue. I’ve always looked at things logically and all that jazz, having no super deep spiritual/religious connection but I’ve always believed in otherworldly stuff.

What got me into this whole thing is the fact that I live in a country where black magic is prevalent and seems to work so I’d like to guard against it and perhaps pick up some own tricks of my own. There’s a certain person in my life that I know for sure uses some kind of evil forces against me and I can’t help but feel, that this is the only way I can ever seek freedom. I’ve had some success using sigil magic but I feel like it wavers from time to time.

My goals and struggles go hand in hand; I find myself facing a lot of regular repeating patterns that intend to hold me back in life, frustrate me, ruin my momentum and stuff and it’s been going on for a while. I used to think that I let my emotions get the better of me and I pushed through all the bad stuff but ended up being a mental wreck. However, I found stability in pursuing the help of Haures who has done wonders for me that I will forever be grateful for. My goal is to strengthen my knowledge and power in the field of magick to protect myself.

I hope that I can be a pleasant addition to these forums and I look forward to being a part of this community, thanks for reading

5 Likes

How long have you been practicing? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Demimonde. Its nice to not see criticism here. Regarding your question, I kinda had a lot of inspirations. I’ve had a REALLY crazy year. If I told you what happened you would think that I’m crazy. But on this matter specifically, I have created many egregores (or servitors/thought-forms), but their energy just doesn’t feel real to me. With what I learned and practice, I work with lots of living entities. However the egregores feel like false magick to me. So when I was in my chemistry class we learned about the law of conservation and mass. Also we already have the innate ability to make life so I wanted to explore the extent to which that applies so I ended up “creating” souls.

1 Like

Call me The Light. Am new to Black Magick but I seek to gaining indepth insight into the practice .

I desire to become a sorcerer and also study astrology and divination

I desire to gain the knowledge of working with Divine entities in order to gain wealth and power.

Last of all , I desire to become I good Black Magician and a great Occultist.

Currently, am studying to work with Mammon to raise my standard of living and also get means to purchase Occult books and alter kits
Your student,
TheLight.

3 Likes

i mean the reason it might feel that way is because a egregore is a reflection of who you are , its your aenergy that you praise and show yourself to … why certain egregores troughout ages are more “alive” i believe is becaue more people with different distinctive energies show themselves to the idea of that “god” i do believe that we can all create life, tho i personally make a difference between "life force energy or prana " and your energy … i mean you can even spot the difference when u use your lifeforce for things … tho i domt reccoment it ive seen really umlikable things … if it drops people dont ex0ect it but a lot of physical mental and emotional problems come up.

Hello my name AW4U, I am a Metaphysical Practitioner and I a fascinated and totally In Love with the Spiritual World. My mind is always open to learning something new about Demons. I enjoy working with Demons. They always cooperate with me and give me what I desire. I felt that it was a need for me to be a part of this forum. Because When I need to discuss something about Demons, this is not a discussion for casual conversation. I don’t want people scrutinizing me for what I believe in.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m sorry, Im happy to try. I have been interested in spiritual majick (espiritismo), black majick, white magick, sigils, etc… since childhood.

I have been told by healers and “Brujos” I am a healer and have an innate ability for magick. I have never had a teacher but have tried on my own. Have had good results, but am at such a low point in my life, that I cannot find the strength to do any “work” for myself at this time. The relationship I was in, cost me my free and clear home which I paid cash $38,500. I’ve been sent to the hospital 6 times. I have been choked, strangled, slapped, beaten, punched, suffocated, strung up by my kneck, stabbed with deer antlers in the chest and had my chest (my heart)stomped on (literally). I have been blamed for my beatings and treated as if everything was a delusion, as if I were insane. The day I caught him cheating with proof, I was grabbed by the throat, thrown into the driveway and had a box full of my dead mother’s sentimental belongings she had left for me, thrown at me and destroyed, then stomped on by him with his foot on the ground. I feel I don’t know who I am anymore or why I’m here. I gave this person all my respect, my love, my loyalty, my devotion, my fidelity, sexual lust and constant satisfaction and tried every moment to make him happy. If the physical torture we’re not enough, I was constantly told I was worthless, garbage, didn’t deserve to live, told I should kill myself…finally I did. Obviously I failed. I need help and don’t know where to seek it. I am lost and don’t know how to overcome my broken heart, damaged mind and cannibalized soul. I ask myself every day what I did to deserve this? Why is every bit of me that I gave and every ounce of love and every effort and sacrifice without any value, whatsoever? Why did I have to experience this and now, how can I go forward, feeling like nothing. Knowing the best of me wasn’t good enough to be worthy of love from the man I adored? Can magick help me? Be stronger? Be better? Be saved?
My goal here is hopefully to find some spiritual guidance, to learn to open doors to good things, protect myself, help those I love in various ways and possibly even, if I dare to dream…find a friend, even though I am sure I’m not worthy. My need is so great for the light to shine my way I am reaching into the dark hoping someone, somewhere, will take my hand and lead me out of the void im in and into a world where I can exist again, as a person, a whole human being…not a regret.

3 Likes

You are a person with pain… butyou shoukd uderstand from thr start … magic , witchcraft … gainin that menas for you to have a new start … you need to know that it WILL take you outside of your human civil side and sometime make you do things you never thought you would …
We are beings that constantly seek aproval for thr things we do even feel … and that that reason alone we attract ourselves to the characters we see … try to find ourselves in things that arent … US.
My honest advice is dont ever see yourself as wrong … dont ever regret … dont rver show thr backslap to yourself because that thr past … give yourself thr honor and place your self on the throne you really deserve … dont see yourself as a small character … see yourself as the guidence that rules over those characters … as for people … friends … as your changes happeen as your vibrstion changes … you eill showly fimd your ways to the right people… but never forget we all will have a calling at thr end of the day… follow your voice to tr place you feel will take you to thr right path … because being in pain and sorrow regreting or feeling as if we are the victim wont help … i am a healer too … i prscticr reiki prsnick helaing and a lot of dofferent texniques thst i made … that thought me that there isnt a way for us to not heal ourselves … sometimes even by time but eveeything will go …we only need to change our perception…

3 Likes

i mena dont et me wrong that wont happen instantly … but im sure falling and dying in one place wont help …magic doesnt heal things if you arent able to surpase them on your own …magic isnt wome flashy shiny power … its us and thr gathering of every … it snice tht you want to be a practitioner … jusy knoe that magic has the limits you have and it has thr powers you have … it clears things up … highlights them … it doenst do all the work … as above so below … as in energy so in material …dont seek to help soemoen thag cant be helped … he will find his own path … leave and find your way … tho remmeber pain and sorrow are just a proccess we go trough to learn

1 Like

Thank you. No one has ever spoken with me about these things, much less give me guidance, which opens the door to hope through possibilities. I am so grateful to you and the others that have stepped forward to light my way. I m finally beginning to see a path before me, not just a forest. Thank you. I take your words into me and make them a part of who I am becoming.

1 Like

Yes,and I will do the work. Anything I can do, all you need is. To educate me, I will learn. Thank you for teaching me already. I am grateful. :sparkling_heart:

As a father who has raised a daughter I have truly sorry to hear about the transgressions that have transpired onto you. Welcome to the group, I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Greetings, BaLG forum. I go by the moniker SilentSeeker. My upbringing was immersed in consuming mythologies, and have been practicing magic for five years. I am versed in planetary magic, the shemhamphorash current, and other pursuits. Currently, I yearn to become what I call ‘the grey’. To myself, it means a harmony of ‘light’ and ‘dark’ or ying/yang ect. If you have performed significant work you may understand my frustration at using words and terms, quite limiting. My current pursuit revolves around ‘The Song of Lucifer’.
Thanks for the read, folks
– Silent Seeker

5 Likes

Ah, no-one will judge you on here for working with demons. :+1:

How long have you been practicing? :smiley:

Hello Lady Eva, Thank You for the warm welcome. I have been practicing with the Spiritual Arts for about 20 years. Now when it comes to the Demons about 15 years. But I kept it a secret from others. Now I am ready to let people know what I do openly. How Long have been​ practicing Lady Eva?

2 Likes

I’m late 30’s, started when I was little but I had no books (and no internet back then) so wasn’t even sure magick was a real thing people did. :laughing:

1 Like

Oh, dear, my heart hurted from reading your post. You’ve been in hell, in the real one, and sometimes walking in these kind of shadows is what allows us to see in the dark…or even to embrace our darkness.

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave::grinning:. I’m Kody. I’ve been practicing witchcraft since childhood. Kinda had a stunt in it’s growth in highschool, (going to a Christian School had the adverse effect on my interest in demonology x) funny how that works). I’m part of a wiccan coven now although I don’t limit myself to it… it has a purpose and I can still grow in their community. I just don’t descriminate and like dabbling in more than one thing from neopagan to shamanism and of course… demonology.
I find labels, stereotypes and classifications to sometimes be… Hmm closed minded? I choose not to identify with any one path and would rather seek as much experience as possible so that what’s meant to be in my life “takes root” and what isn’t simply doesn’t :grin:. Hope to grow in this community as well and get to know as many people as possible. New connections are always fun!!!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum!

1 Like