Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello my name is duke , ik from philippines and I want to know magick and how the demon work with our lives. I want to become more with myself and improove my self and become independent of myself.

1 Like

Welcome @Paulino

Do you have any experience in magick? You have said you have “always been interested” in the subject, but nothing about whether you practice anything.

1 Like

Greetings everyone.I am new here and a beginner. I have started few months ago, extremely attracted to Necromancy. I didn’t practiced.I am learning. I absolutely love to make oils. Anyway, wishing you all… all the love, luck and happiness this season can bring, and may it follow you throughout the coming new year.

2 Likes

What part of France are you from?

Greetings!

Call me Flegetanis. I’m a devout heretic. I joined this forum because every page seems to have a picture of my old friend Bill Duvendack on it. :smiling_imp:

I’ve been practicing witchcraft, doing Runes & Tarot for… A long time. I’m also into a lot of other stuff, and want to resume my OTOA/M7R studies in the New Year. My published works include an essay on Thelemic Wicca and the booklet for the H. P. Lovecraft Tarot. I also presented a class at the first Babalon Rising festival.

Here’s an old pic:
EricHP

7 Likes

Hello everyone,

Please call me by my username forevercurious. I am 21 years old from the US. I am a beginner and I have always been curious. I would like to grow spiritually and learn more about magick with this forum.

Thank you

3 Likes

Good afternoon people.
Thanks for adding me so as I have to introduce myself I will be brief that later you will know me better, I hope so.
I’m 25 years old, I’m a spiritualist, but I started candomblé but I’m currently looking for other forms of magic too.
My intention here in this forum is simple: I have an idea and I want with the help of you in general to prove this idea or deny who knows?
For the Orishas are to me the same demons or ancient gods as they each regard them.
I also believe that demons and my contact with them is very amateur so I want to learn more if possible.
I have contact with the demon Zepar or at least I believe I have. Like I said, I’m new to this area and I’m learning so I accept advice and help, right? Big hug guys.
Yes I was forgetting, kkkkk
I am from Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, I live in the Rocinha favela. Sorry there class.

Hello,
I come from the west of Germany and I do not want to tell my real Name here in the Open. I have been trying Magic for some time now but nothing realy worked. I have a Man who is a Busdriver in the City I live in and I love him now for over 20 Years. He is not my Partner of any Sort but I would love him to be. I love as Hobby Computer , traveling and Motorbikes and I work parttime in a Kitchen of a Company. That means Money is always short. I love Magic and I am not afraid of dark Magic and Demons. I believe firmly into what I call “the Magic of the british Empire” and my favorite Gods are Hades, Zeus and Hera

4 Likes

Thank you, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello my name is Jose. I’m currently interested in learning numerous systems particularly the mysteries tradition but without the abrahamic propaganda if that makes sense. I’m interested in getting initiated into a system with like minded people.

Hi everyone
My name is Zack, I live in Dallas, Texas. My knowledge of magick is rather limited, and I am still a fledgling with all of this. About the most I have done before is reading tarot, but recently I have wanted to experience more with regards to both white and black magick. 2019 was an extremely difficult year for me, but in doing some searching last night, I happened upon this site and an excellent tutorial by @DarkestKnight on Petition Spells which inspired me to become a member here. I performed my very first petition spell last night, and I am hoping I can continue to grow and find my way to actualizing what I want from this life as part of your community.

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

My Name is Lunia, I am 30 years old.
I live in Germany.
I am interested in magic for quite a while, I had a practicing witch in my Family which I never got to know unfortunatly.
My grandfather could heal people.
I didnt try much spells myself yet because I have respekt for these Powers and doesn’t want to harm anyone or myself.

Right now I am in a very desperate Situation, It seems like my exboyfriend went Crazy somehow…totaly changed his Charakter and is with another girl who probably manipulates him.
At First i thought it’s just my sadness that makes me think these things. But a lot of People who know him contacted me by now and told me the same things - before I told them my opinion! So I really Need help. Because I think, he needs help also!

So…now I want to learn more about break up spells and love spells.
I searched a lot about that in the internet but I feel like a lot of what you find is not real and maybe just „for fun“. So I came to this forum to be able to talk to people who know a lot about these things and have experiences!

I hope to find nice people here and get to know more :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello, my names are Noor from Africa (Continent), Kenya (Country). i would like to get some money from someone i owe and if there is such kind of magic, kindly i need your guidelines.

Hi Everyone, I am a female 30, I joined just to tell a member thanks who shared a hint as to how to get something valuable sold through the evocation of a demon. I remixed his hint and got a similar result.

I dabble in all kinds of magick but mainly work with demonic spirits now.

Looking forward to learning and contributing here.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

Welcome @sailing to the forum I hope you find your path and your answers :pray:t4:
Blessed be

@DarkestKnight, sure no problem, rules are rules afterall.

I grew up in an occult family but they never dabbled in High Magick with demons etc. My parents were big into candle magick, herbal magick and incense spells.

My first dabble into it was at 9 years old when my mother told me to do a ritual to improve my performance on tests. In terms of really practicing and having magick become a daily part of my life I would say since summer 2017.

What about you, how long have you been practicing and what are you into?

@Bordicum, thank you for welcoming me and I wish you a Happy New Year and New Decade!

3 Likes

I have been a ceremonial magician for twenty years. I currently practice the system of EA Koetting, but I have also practiced Hermetics, Golden Dawn, Enochian, and the Chaos Magick paradigm.

4 Likes

@DarkestKnight Wow impressive, speaking of Golden Dawn, I have been attending introductory meetings at an AMORC lodge, some of what I am learning there has a strong relationship to Golden Dawn. Going to pay my dues soon and become an actual member.

2 Likes

The same a year full of new craft experience :pray:t4:

1 Like