Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thank you :grinning:

Hi everyone, I am re-introducing myself due to personal issues I had to delete my first introduction post. I mentioned where I am located in that one and now it’s really important for me to not disclose that, sorry. Anyway, I am 23 years old and only recently started practicing magic, three months (roughly) so far. Mainly been dabbling in Wiccan spellcasting, summoning demons (Amon, Sallos, Sitri f.ex.) and other entities (Santa Muerte for instance) as well as a little voodoo (honey jars and stuff like that).

My current goal and also struggle is getting my ex back :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome! I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find the answers you seek!

Welcome @darkmagiclover to the forum

Hello My name is Ibrahim I am 22 years old and I want to learn about magic

1 Like

Welcome @Ibrahim_Ghamdi

Do you have any experience in magick, or are you a complete beginner?

If a beginner, what areas of magick most interest you?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m a beginner. what areas of magick most interest me Curses.Black magic And my desire is to get rich.

2 Likes

Im new here (obviously). I’m still skeptical to everything. I grew up very Christian but throughout my teenagers years became very atheistic and agnostic. (Believed that there could be some sort of higher being or beings but nothing that religion has told us of). However, to be frank, i feel very lost with life. I’m looking for my truth and somehow I’ve wound up here. What intrigues me is that people give detailed experiences with demons that are consistent with another person’s experience with the demon. (For example, almost everyone that has talked about Duke Sallos seems to agree he is great for love but he is not a sex demon.)

I’d like to learn more. Because you guys are more than just some people trying to get laid or trying to get money. You guys are trying to become gods. It sounds dramatic but more practically, you’re trying to discover the truths of the world by asking beings greater than us. Discovering truth has been the goal of my life since middle school.

This is all still very new to me but i am 100% open minded and hope to discover what I’m looking for and admittedly maybe even learn spells to help find love or more money. Greed lives in all doesn’t it haha.

2 Likes

My name is Antwan. I was pulled onto this path via dream. I don’t claim LHP

or any particular path really, even find it hard to call myself a magician sometimes. But the fact is i practice Magick. I love it. Evocation is a struggle at this point, though moments ago i invoked Lucifer and boy oh boy i feel powerful. Ive called many a spirit but only really connected to King Paimon, though i never manifested him or even heard his voice, to this day I’ll call him a trusted friend just based off energy, and my belief. My goal, that I’ll be achieving soon, thanks you all is to bring my desired chosen Angel to full manifestation before me and indulge in hours of conversation.

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Well… hello there I am Tholom (Magick name, my not real name)

I have actually been following Become A Living God for a short while now. I really like all kinds of Magick, in some form. I like to look at what has been done throughout the ages and see how the can be improved upon or made easier. I really cross Magicks together to help invent new Magick. But I like to think I have found my own religion (I named it Tholomism), that sorta shifts until, hopefully, it becomes a solidified form of practice. I like the story of King Solomon (my personal Magickal idol) and as a result, I am trying to gain the power he acquired by replicating his work, and trying to make it less complicated. Also I have been working on soul creation (as ridiculous as it sounds) to create living entities. The goal is to crate 77 angels. So far I got 22 created (only 55 to go, yay…) [[Here is a link to a post] on blackwitchcoven.com]. Some current struggles include Astral Projection and energy-fade. But I’m hoping to learn a lot with y’all. Blessed be

6 Likes

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Hello all.
My name is Darkflower600. Feel free to call me Jackie. I was practicing before but then I stopped when life happened. I am now practicing after almost 20 years of silence. So I’m a newbie to all this.
I am currently just reading and doing basic rituals to get my feet wet. I am learning my oracle cards and meditating to sigils.
My current path is lhp even though I tried to be a Wiccan before. This path called to me because it seemed to be more real, if that makes sense.

I don’t know much but I look forward to learning.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome!

Greetings @DarkesKnight,

I practiced and I practice Goetia, Chaos Magick and Pathworking!

May the year 2020 be pure MAGIC!!!

Sincerely,

Paulino.

1 Like

Lol, I knew I should have used a progression photo. I felt over dressed., lol

For English press 1

2 Likes

Welcome @Domi Please properly introduce yourself in English. It is the main language of this forum and helps facilitate moderation. Any posts in another language will be removed.

2 Likes

hello my name is Dominique
I live in Manaus, but I’m from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
I was a long kardecist. I seek a lot of knowledge in magic, I’ve been working with Goetia for a while. I love everything that is related to the occult.
thank you and happy 2020 to all.

4 Likes

Well I guess I’ll “introduce” myself here since I had a problem not to long ago about being on the wrong thread.

My name is Rubio, I was born and raised a Catholic. Even though everyone around me was Catholic and tried to teach me their way, I didn’t feel right about it so here I am “trying” to learn what was kept hidden away from me all these years.

I guess what first brought me to magic was a dream of being a creature other than human. That was years ago of course, now I put that aside and just want to learn how to feel energy, see it, communicate with spirits, better my life and just discover what “power” your soul can have.

Lately the reason I’ve looked into this a bit more is because I feel like I’m slowly getting distant to everyone that I know. I don’t feel the love and care that I used to feel around them. Sure they still might feel that way for me, thing is I just don’t feel it anymore. The sense in belonging has faded, so I feel like this is my calling. Where I’ll make countless friends, partners, and change my life for the better.

I long for something new, something different, something exciting. Hopefully my age doesn’t put a damper on what I can be capable of doing.

As for my age, I’m 16. Will be turning 17 just a few days from now. I’d appreciate any information given for my start into magic although I will say that since I’m extremely lazy, and family is Catholic, I will have trouble doing whatever has been recommended for me to do.

Thank you for reading❤️ Have a wonderful day

5 Likes