Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick?

Well not quite you can say I’m new to this
I’ve been doing satanic meditation, vibrations, opening the soul meditations and recently have been trying to invoke/evoke Lucifer today will be my fourth time trying

1 Like

Hello! I’m new to everything here. I’ve practiced with herbs and Wicca for many years but have always been drawn to dark magick. I’m here to learn and be educated. And maybe learn more about myself and why I’ve always wanted to be part of more. I’m strong minded and willed believe I can be more.

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is Moss, I come from a Muslim background, the religion that laughs in the face of Christianity when it comes bullshit, stupidity and dumbing your brain down.
But thankfully I have now found the LHP, which I am totally new to, and have limited knowledge for now. I have not yet been able to develop my astral senses so I could feel spirits when calling on them. This whole thing started for me when I started doing Mantra Magic and one evening I thought okay I need something more powerful and more instant so I started researching more about black magic, working with spirits, and researching about one particular spirit to work with until every video that I saw was about Lucifer. At first I took no notice of this whole thing as at the time I didn’t even know who or what Lucifer was (yes that ignorant) so I moved on and never really bothered to click on the videos about him. This went on for couple of days until I was like WTF let me see what this Lucifer is… after watching the video I became extremely interested in Lucifer to a point that to this day every morning I wake up his name is the first thing that comes to my mind. Now I have called/invoked lord Lucifer (even though I cannot feel spirits) and one way I think he tried to tell me he’s in the room with me was seeing the candle flame popping a good few times until it stopped. I took that as a message that he’s here with me, and I asked him for assistance and knowledge in the LHP and that if he would except me as his student. Few things has happened so far but yet I am still working on my minds eye. For the very first time I also decided to evoke the Goddess Astaroth, and she ( I say she cuz 95% of people report Astaroth as she) and exact same thing happened candle flame popping and this one was completely different type of candle and colour. I called on her as for some reason again Astaroth was pretty much in my face the entire time, but recently so much more until I decided to call on her. Astaroth led me to a video where she had a message for me and her message was extremely loving and clear. I look forward to the day for my minds eye to be fully activated/open so I can feel their mighty energy and experience it first-hand.

1 Like

Hello everyone. I figured id go ahead and introduce myself ive been following this site for a little. I love reading everyones posts and stories. About me, I’m 24, I live in north carolina and i work for a contracting company and I’m a pipefitter. My interest in the occult started pretty young. I began researching psychology and lucid dreaming/AP when i was 14. My favorite subject would then have to be astral projection and even at my current age I feel like ive barely touched the tip of the iceberg. But I have studied and practiced many different subjects, astrology, numerology, shamanism, kabbalah, elder futhark runes, tarot, hinduism and buddhism, hermeticism , the goetia, freemasonry, paganism and many other things but id feel silly taking the time to list off everything. I can remember the last time ive been asked to introduce myself. My favorite author is Isreal regardie and hermeticism in general seems to be my favorite teaching. Comcerning the Golden Dawn i feel like it does a good job of touching everything. My current interest is relationships with spirits and succubi and I cant seem to get enough of the stories and advice. Ive been pursuing that and would absolutely love to chat with anyone about that topic. Shoutout to succupedia for all the helpful posts and comments. I believe I had went onto an old website of yours the other day it appeared to just be one page. I wasnt sure if I wasnt seeing the full thing or it was kindof an abandoned page. To wrap up my post I would like to say I really enjoy this website and think its an amazing thing and a beautiful resource to anyone who is into these sorts of things. I look forward to talking with you guys.

1 Like

Hey there, my name is Alexander just wanted to make an introduction.

I am currently studying the Draconian Current although I have now had quite some time with practicing various forms of the hidden. I was mostly involved in the Norse Pantheon and runic work however have also dabbled in Thelemic rites amongst other things. Recently completed The Ascending Flame Project for the TOTAF so I do hope I will be able to work with them soon. As such, I am working with Lucifer right now. So such are my current goals.

My current issues I am having are of course certain fears that arise during invocation, strong unconscious fears that never really come up during the day but are very powerful. However I am persisting in my practices and have made it clear that I will not succumb to them. I will as much effort I can to understand, work with and incorporate/alleviate/learn from them. I do hope this is the right way.

I hope to be a good member of the community. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi,
I’m here to introduce myself.
I don’t feel comfortable sharing my name or a photo.
I want to find out more about Asmodeus in particular after having quite a profound dream last night. I can’t quite shift him from my mind and wanted to learn more about this energy.

This site is wonderful so far!
I am looking forward to being more involved and hoping to learn a lot.

Hello!

I am a healer/shaman in the Central Virginia area with limited experience in middle world travel (had a spirit attached to me that I helped cross over)

I am a Hieros Gamos template holder and have had a sacred union/marriage with an angelic diety named YWVH.

I can access zero point (on a good day and after lots of meditation)
I am a certified reiki 2 healer and an ordained High Priestess.

I have taken the 5th initiation, and am a Magistar Templi. I have achieved God self (attained Atman)

My Magick is limited to my own personal soul growth through rare experiences with a HGA whom is an Archangel Metatron (the Divine) and healing myself through higher dimensional guidance and contact.
I dabble in Personal sex energy transmutation/ sex Magick, astral travel, sacred sexuality.

I’m here to meet astral travelers who are interested in attuning their energies to mine for astral travel experiences and white tantra practices

2 Likes

Hi Forum
I am Faun. I don’t have a particular preference for types of magic. I am here to receive and donate experiences and knowledge. However, I am interested in various rituals just to compare results. I have a very strong interest in the general manipulation of reality.

My current goal is to become better, more focused. Thank you for having me here;)

@Mica23 Do you have any experience in magick? You haven’t really told us anything about yourself.

1 Like

Hello
i am falconni i have been guessing for some time and would like to dig deeper into the art of magic.
My goal is to learn as much as possible and pass my experience to others too.
thanks

I AM BABAMU JAATO, I’M FROM GHANA. I HAVE JOIN THIS GROUP TO SHARE AND LEARN FROM OTHERS. I WAS GOING THROUGH THE NET AND FOUND THIS FORUM WHICH I BELIEVE JOIN FOR US TO SHARE IDEAS.[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232, full:true”]
Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

I’ll start. I’m the co-creator of Become A Living God, my name is Timothy.

I’ve devoted my life to black magick, and my passion is to perfect the art of scrying. I’m currently writing a philosophical treatise on the ideology of the left hand path, which I’ll either include in Book 2 of Anthology of Sorcery, or release as a limited edition physical booklet.

I’m presently struggling to make deep contact with the Goetic demon, Vine, although I’ve received superficial indications he is acting on my behalf. I remain patient and persistent nonetheless.

Your turn, answer the same honest questions so we can receive your friendship.

Godlike Power,
Timothy
[/quote]

Hi everyone i’m Lyan i’m 26 and i’m from Brazil.

!

I don’t have any experience with any kind magick but i have interest on learn about,i don’t where i start but my mind is open to new ideas and wise advices.

2 Likes

Welcome @Lyan_Wandeln. What areas of magick most interest you?

I’m interested in spells.But i want to see if i have certain gifts inherited from my crazy christian mother,my ex-spiritist grandmother and my wizard great uncle.

1 Like

Hello all !
Deb here, entered this form 24years ago in Los Angeles ,California .
I have no experience in magik (unless some serious manifesting counts) but looking to change that . I have always been a firm
Believer in creating my life not just living it , so I began seeking out serious wealth acclamation through otherworldly connections. Thus leading me to EA then to this forum . Spells, Sigils and squares are where my journey begins.
All the best !

5 Likes

New to the forum and magic in general. I just purchased the cloth version of Rituals of Pleasure: sex, astral magic & demonic possession. I was reading a different book about sex magic (by another author) and Asenath’s explanation (along with the free excerpt on the book) and it intrigued me. There’s something about taking the magic of this above just the carnal lust of sex and going beyond that (or I’m just dumb and not reading this right). I believe possession by various spirits of the Goetia under Lucifer, Satan, Lilith, Samael and others is relatively safe for the respectful practitioner and if they are goal orientated to accomplish something. While I do enjoy the carnality of lust and the freedom of all it entails I also believe it can go deeper and beyond that. I’ve mostly let go of the three core religions on the planet knowing they just spread lies to increase their numbers and subjugate innocents or those too lazy to seek freedom. Its not my concern what these people do and I general don’t care so long as they don’t invade my space.

I don’t know how long the book will take to arrive and I’ve been doing various readings here and there along the way.

I know of (but know by memory the exact) enns, sigils (or rather seals/symbols), names and descriptions of various spirits (though I call them demons as I find it sexy, alluring, naughty, and taboo to suit my needs, wants, desires etc). There is a lot to read and what I have read seems to be repeated a lot in different tomes (though, again, I haven’t read any single book in its entirety). Yes, I skip around and go by gut feelings, dreams, and what seems to unconsciously push me. For some reason this is what is resonating with me the most. And while it may be a first circle if going by Dante its fine with me. Perhaps I’ll ascend to something different later or perhaps I’ll specialize in this.

I will try to form links with spirits written about in this tome and saturate my being in them. I’m not a spring chicken and I could use some help in healing physically, mentally, and spiritually. I often chant some enns I remember and come up with my own chants and tools that I can make (or purchase) to suit this path.

It will be vey difficult to quell the mortal coil of physical lust and concentrate on the spirit but I can do it in meditation and I do it for the pleasure of the spirits as that gives me pleasure (even if its just meditating in a dark room or under a tree or comfy chair thinking about them and chanting in my head. I’m open to them and honest. I do hope to compare this author with some of the books on the subject. I did find a few sites that have free pdfs and wondered if that was all that legal or honorable but I’d be broke if I purchased every book on spirituality, occultism, and more. There are literally hundreds or maybe thousands of books on this free or otherwise. This makes this very hard to choose unless I just listen to my gut or mental guidance.

I can’t see or sense spirits like it seems many can. I try and I have to really discern if its me and my head or something else. I don’t want to be too cavalier and say its all spirits and turn into a delusional fool but I don’t want to discount everything. I guess faith of sorts will have to do. My first overly long post and I hope its enough of an intro.

1 Like

Hi my name is Kyle! What I go by.

I love sigil magick and all sorts of magick, chaos too.

My current goal is to learn more about magick, entities, spirits, people and also learn more about myself, all with an open mind.

My current struggles are fear, feel free to pm any questions! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome.

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

Not too long compared to others, I don’t even remember how long I tried it as a teen. But I’m just reading up on information now

1 Like