Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello.
I already wrote an introduction in my own post, but I see that this thread is much more in depth, so I’ll take the opportunity to better explain myself and who I am.
My name is Jade. I’m a 19 year old transsexual female. I’ve been a witch since I was 13, and just recently became a necromancer when I discovered the Temple of Black Light and their grimoires. I’ve poured my heart and soul into the Liber Falxifer grimoires. I have since come to the realization that necromancy is my calling in life. I’m devoted to the work of qayinite sorcery and current 218 necromancy. I am in love with Qayin, the way a woman loves her husband. Qayin is mine and I am his. Necromancy and working with the witchcraft of Qayin and the serpent bloodline is my greatest passion in this life. I can not rest until I’ve soaked up all the knowledge of necromantic witchcraft like a sponge. Every herb, every crystal, every lore, I have to know it all. My nose is constantly stuck in grimoires and books. Its crazy how much my life has changed since giving myself to Qayin. I feel powerful. I feel passionate and driven. I love being a necromancer. Anyways, that’s enough rambling for me. Sorry for the long rant, I just wanted to be as thorough as possible with my intro and what brings me to this forum. You can find me in the necromancy section when I’m online. Lovely to meet you all! :heart:

4 Likes

Hi there! I’m Onyx (I go by my middle name because my mom didn’t want that to be my official first name XD). I’m fairly new to Magick and that realm but I do have a lot of what I believe to be experience with human entities. I’m very creative and have an extremely dark imagination that I put into the form of books. I love acting, drawing, singing. I’m not going to go into the whole story but life hasn’t handed me very good cards and lately I’ve been trying my hardest to focus on school, my friends, family, and my passions. I’m also a very energetic and curious person. I’ve been reading things on this site for awhile now and finally decided to join! I guess I would say I’m currently wanting to study both the left and right hand path. Looking to learn!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Still trying to learn navigation here, but I am a man who needs to push the boundaries to experience the most extreme and intense sensations and perceptions, and I’m always looking for other hard core and brutal men to share these profound realities. You sound like you just might fit that bill…

Thanks!

Is that to me or DarkestKnight? Sorry I’m still not exactly sure how this site works and I don’t want to ignore you if you’re talking to me

Howdy,
My Name is K. Wolfgang. I’ve been a practicing Buddhist for some time, and the wisdom and peace I’ve gained has been very beneficial, but I’ve found that this energy is–by its very nature–far too “passive.”
I’m intrigued by the Goetic demons, mostly because they seem to represent areas of our inherent–yet often hidden–psyches.
I don’t think I’m the only one drawn to the LHP because of loneliness and isolation; however, I don’t think this reason alone should be one’s primary reason for pursuing a different way of life.
As a certified substance abuse counselor, I actually want to apply what I learn from the Goetic demons to become better at the work of helping the downtrodden and the disenfranchised.Me

1 Like

Hi, I read your self Introduction with interest and kind attention.
Could you put me through with some of your studies about Candle Magic and how to use the Goetia spirits.
I will be grateful for your responds and assistance.
Kind Regards
Dailysun

hi, i’m shrike, but you can call me puck! :seedling:

i’ve always had an interest in magicks, but i’ve never really fully committed to practicing any of them. mostly, i just read whatever i can get my hands on and compile knowledge without much of an output.
but, i’m hoping to change that!

i found this site completely by chance; i was looking up something regarding runes when i saw a picture of the Heathen grimoire in the article. so, naturally, i had to look it up too. it felt sort of… right. i know that doesn’t really make sense, though.

recently, i’ve been really digging my fingers into norse mythos, society, and history. the entirety of my mother’s side originate from skane in sweden and the surrounding area, so i’ve been trying to get more in touch with my roots.

anyway!
i hope to learn a lot and maybe make some new friends along the way.
thank you very much for having me.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Vyacheslav or Slava, whatever is easier. I would say I am a newcomer when it comes to magick but have done some rituals involving sigils and such. At this point I am looking for further knowledge and guidance to discovering the true capabilities of our selves and spirits in general.

I am on here to seek some answering involving a summoning I did using the Succubus guide on this forum. Have had some strange experiences and wondering if some could share their knowledge.

1 Like

You can call me Xerxes, X for short. I’m a “newcomer” to magick, but I have a strong affinity for it. I have an acute sense about unnatural and supernatural things. I’m a male. Would love to be welcomed.

1 Like

Metatron is a scribe. Not an arch.

Hello to all…I’m Taro…fallen Catholic raised up by the ascending flame. I love Lucifer now and seeking his disciples.

Welcome. Please tell us about your experience in magick. This is an incomplete introduction.

Hello everyone my name is Zoe I’m 18 and a huge novice to all of this but I’m excited to see where this form takes me! I’ve always been interested in demons and I guess things of the occult but I haven’t been able to really act upon my interest as I went to a very religious school. I’m interested in divination and contacting demons for different kinds of guidance. My goals would be to expand my knowledge and gain lots of experience and I guess my struggles would be to do so within a primarily Catholic circle of people I have around me. Thank you !!

3 Likes

Welcome, Zoe. Where do you hail from?

Australia :))

Ah, that is a shame. England is losing on the numbers game.

Hello everyone. My name is Adrián, i’m 15 years old and i’m from Paraguay. I’ve been interested in occultism since 11-12 years old and this year i’ve became more interested than the other years. I’m interested in both White and Black magick. My goal currently is to achieve soul travel and evoke and meet Gremory and King Paimon. But because this is new for me, I have fears. My family is Christian. Anyways, nice to meet all of you.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Courtney, I go by my username of Purrikitty or even Kitty. :slight_smile: I’m in my late 20s, from Canada, and I’m something of a spiritual seeker. I considered myself a devout Christian at one point, before moving on to explore a more pagan approach to life. At this time I’m interested in witchcraft, ancestor work, and actually doing the things I’m reading about. Admittedly I’m very anxious to screw something up, but I want to learn and “walk the walk”, so I’m hoping the forum can help me out. :slight_smile: My particular interest is in spiritual companions and familiars - I’d love to learn how to summon a Black Dog as a companion - so that’s my first goal! Looking forward to learning more and getting to know everyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like