Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi my name is Jay Salamone. The first exposure to magic I had in my mid twenties after I got sober. I did my first spell to find a better dj job. I did the ritual that I found in a book. I don’t remember wich one. Lol it had stones and crystals in it. Certain way to set up the altar with certain color candles in certain places. 3 weeks later I just walked into a night club in manhattan wich was a very good one. So I walk and meet the head dj. The next day he fired another dj and hired me. At that point I never made that much money in my life. After I got hired all my dj friends asked me how did u get hired who reccomebded you? I said I just walked in and the dj hired me. They said what the fuck that doesn’t just happen. At that point I just thought I got lucky. 6 months later the club closed but I had so many contacts from working there I was good. Now I was at the new club and I met this hot Spanish bartender that worked there Her name was Ivy. At that point it came up in conversations about the fact that she practiced Santeria. The only thing I knew about Santeria was from that movie the watchers. Even though I am a little Cuban. As most hot Spanish women she was insanely jealouse. So I ended it with her. The story is actually really funny but maybe it will be for another day. The way I ended thing with her was her being naked in my car begging me to fick her one last time. But I was into the new girl I met. I guess her ego was bruised. So turns out that she did a spell on me that fucked my life up for a lot tile bit. But just for a month or so. The new girl I was dating got fucked up. A DUI she had to move back in with her parents and everything. After words Ivy and I became friends again but I always kept her at an arms length. I didn’t intervene until I saw her doing a love spell on one of my coworkers. Him and his wife were starting to have problems and my friend. Was starting to get very depressed. I couldn’t stand by and just sit there. I knew what she was doing. At this point I knew very little about magic. I went to the metaphysical store where I bought the same book. I asked the store owner about a binding spell. She told me not to do a binding spell because of karma. Lol I know right. Free will blah blah blah. She said take a white candle and put her name on it. Ask the universe for justice. I bought the candle and I went home. I laid out the candle and something told me to take a picture of my grandfather that died many years ago by it and ask him to help. I let the candle burn then woke up the next day. But the funny thing is that there was a white light over my grandfathers head that wasn’t there befor. 2 weeks later I come into work and my boss says did u hear about Ivy? I said no what happened? He said we got her on camera she went into kitchen and stole a butcher knife. When we questioned her she said she wanted to go into the bathroom and kill her self. They said we had the bouncer throw her out right there and she’s never allowed in here again. She called me 2 days later to ask me if I did a spell on her I said no. I asked what happened she said I don’t know it was like something was controlling me. I don’t know why I did it. Then I didnt see her for 2 years. We always had a weird sexual attraction to each other. Of course I fucked her.lol to make a long story short she introduced me to her godfather. And that’s how Santeria found me.

6 Likes

Hello.

I recently got into magick and I’m continuing to learn about it. It wasn’t until a few months ago did I realize I have always been on the Left Hand Path. Even as a child I was always fascinated with demons and dark entities.

For a while I was a LaVeyan Satanist and did not believe in any deities. But in the back of my mind I couldn’t help but feel like there was something there. Eventually I came across EA Koetting through seeing some pics of The Book of Azazel and wondered what it was. I watched a few of his videos and was pretty interested. So finally I simply called upon Paimon and Belial and asked them to make their presence known to me. All of a sudden I could feel this incredible power within me. I could feel them. Later that day I became incredibly confident and felt very positive. Like I could conquer anything.

It was then I knew they’ve always been there with me. But they were waiting for me to see the truth and the light before revealing themselves. It was then that I swore my allegiance and devotion to the LHP forever. My heart and soul is of darkness. And I vowed to one day fulfill my dream: master the craft and become a demigod.

Thank you so much Eric. Your work has lifted the veil of near sightedness and showed me true spiritual ascension.

10 Likes

E.A., Timothy,

First of all, I want to thank you guys IMMENSELY for the information and services that you provide for persons like myself. I hate to waste you guys’ time with my ramblings, but I just want to let you know where I’m coming from to fully understand my appreciation…I apologize in advance.

BACKGROUND>
I was born and raised a Christian, though I won’t dare say it was anywhere near devout, in retrospect. Basically, I would get my ass kicked for missing church on Sunday, but every other day of the week, we were free to do all that our minds could conceive. So you could say it was by default, force even. But even at a young age I was researching “otherworldly” topics (Astral Projection, ghosts, etc.). As I got older and realized the hypocrisy of what had been engrained into me, I did and still do believe that there is more to our existence than we can ever realize. So I began to search. I joined the military after high school (Marines), where I met the first person ever to believe differently (Wicca, but gotta start somewhere). So I started looking into that aggressively, but something still wasn’t right. The concept of justice is slightly, or dare I say, fatally distorted. Even putting God in the picture, did he worry about a three-fold law when he destroyed mankind and nations? I needed more.

So I began to look up the occult in general, since Wicca is conveniently categorized under the category. The internet could not bring me enough information. But alas, a lot of the texts describe methods of cleansing, threatening spirits, and again, this karma idea. Although the information was insightful, believing that Lucifer had the power that he had, and knowing that I am Human, doesn’t seem like a smart idea to my Ascent.

Now I did look briefly into Levey-an Satanism, but the idea of atheism is absolutely asinine to me.

Long story short, after looking into a LOT of information, and even looking into “paying for power”, I found your site. Now the first time I saw it, I went away. I don’t know if it was a scam, or I was afraid or what. It seemed like becoming a God was out of my reach. So I still (dumb ass me) kept looking into other ideas that just didn’t make any sense to me.

I’ve had a touch of the world beyond since I was little now that I think about it. When I was a child, I could “see” people’s eyes looking at me, even though they were dead asleep. Ill explain. I was raised around drugs, so I know now that that addiction wasn’t the only thing they were possessed with. I could see in their sleep other eyes peering at me, and then looking toward the ground as if telling me there was something down there I should pay attention to. Guess I’ve been “the devil’s advocate” every since. Even now from time to time (especially during New Moon), I have “night terrors” or “Sleep Apnea” or whatever you want to call it. Of course I didn’t realize the reality at the time of what that meant. After reading your material, however, I find that at some times I can involuntarily fall into “theta-gamma sync” without even trying. I can even hear the voices calling my name. The last one I heard said that I had been tamed- ( I started practicing hardcore while I was stationed in Korea, but I hadn’t since Ive been back in the states.)

I bought your complete works and all seemed right in the world. Everything I suspected all along has been proven to me, and I’m even starting to practice again. I’m about to leave the military now, not only because it’s grown old on me, but more so because at this point it’s not what is going to help me in what I need to do at this point.

I just bout a Universal Circle yesterday. The “ME” knows my intentions and is assisting me in my advancement, but at the same time, I am seeing the residual effects the prior indoctrination has had on my life. I know deep in places I can’t explain where this world is headed, and I hear the call even now for advancement of mankind. I guess my story ends with a call for assistance in a way. I am currently setting up a way to set up the means to attend your ritual boot camp in the VERY near future. But before I can continue to try and testify to the power in this world, I NEED to make myself a testimony. I am fully aware of what this entails, I am getting rid of the rest of the “nastiness” now. I’m ready to step it up, ultimately in the highest way I can in this lifetime. I’m going to get back to studying (I talk too much). I hear the call, and I’m coming.

8 Likes

My given name is Robert, My Chosen name is Drac.
No current pic atm.
I am into all magic, I enjoy solomonic magic. I have read alot on all types of magic but i have recently started to practice more. I enjoy alot of the material that E.A puts out and it is a big help with my practice. My goal and my struggle is with summoning. I would like to work close and deeply with the entities, however they are difficult to contact at a level i am happy with.
I am making progress though, I just need to plunge myself deeper into my practice. That is why i like the forums here, so many people so much knowledge to take in and use.
There is my hi, it is good to meet you all.

Drac

5 Likes

Hi my name is Natasha and iam french canadian and czech girl I most say i always been into the occult i started to notice that ive astral ability since ive 5 years .But recently i started to explore magick the first ritual i did was with sitri and its turned out pretty well .Everyday im learning something news about magick and read about it .The reason why im here its because i wanna learn more and i do enjoy reading people experience as well

5 Likes

Hello all,

For now, I would like to be known on this forum as Buer.
I was born a xtian though my family are really only armchair xtians who only go to church on christmas or Easter. From a young age I was introduced to the spirit world by my grandmother, which sparked an interest. I knew very little about it then, of course, I was really just interested in the scary stories!. As I hit my early teens my interest blossomed due to the fact I and some people around me had some bizarre and unexplained experiences. I began watching all those ghost hunting shows, which I now think are BS in the main, though I still watch them occasionally though I take them with a pinch of salt. However, these shows introduced me to the idea of demons and other non-human spirits. Reading up on this introduced my to the occult and magick. I have been, admittedly, in the main an armchair occultist with the aim of progressing my knowledge which has brought me here! I am drawn towards the LHP in general, and therefore the majority of my posts wil probably be in the Necromancy, Satanism and black magick sections. I hope to be an active member of this forum and make good progress in the coming weeks, months and years! Good to meet you all!

8 Likes

Hi everyone, I am yuki. I’m a girl, 28 y/o, from the Philippines. I’m a Catholic, but I’ve always been curious about supernatural beings, angels and even a bit of demons. I’m actually a pretty newbie when it comes to magick, as a matter of fact the only time I dabbled in this kind of things is when I tried NAP, which was pretty easy to do since there were no incense or tools to use, you just recite some lines and concentrate. I’ve had modest results with it, meaning it worked at first but it didn’t after. I’d really like to practice and even harness this power but unfortunately I live in a house that has no privacy, my brother is here all the time, he hears me even when he’s in another room, and I share a room with my mom.

But the bigger problem is that, there’s some people living nearby our house, and in it there’s this guy who ‘stalks’ me every day. Like, he wants to know what I’m doing, he keeps talking about me, and even if I can’t see him in person (I’m at home most of the time), I could hear his voice through the walls especially in the bathroom and my bedroom. So, in other words, there’s absolutely no privacy at my very own home.

6 Likes

Hello, I am charlie, but you can refer to me as alchemicalhaze. I have been here for about 2 years, though most of the time i have been lurking. I have been studying magick since i was eight, but after a long lecture from my xian aunt, i considered myself xian for many years. It took me untill the age of 18 before i realized that the xian religan was like a giant fruit tree that showed signs of budding, but in the end never bared no fruit.

the paths that interest me the most are lab alchemy and summoning of spirits. I have never performed a evocation, but that will change within the next couple weeks, when I plan to perform Anima Noira ritual out of AOS. I left magick and balg alone for a while because I have been delving in the alchemy of ormus, which i believe can be a very powerful elixer!

My goal is to take my ormus elixer, which is made by bringing the ph of sea salt dissolved in water up to a ph of 10.78, and use it to supercharge my rituals. I am still in my experimental stages, but you’ll all hear of my alchemical journey soon.

Before i conclude this intro, I would like to thank all the members here for all the knowledge i have gained just by lurking here! I still probably will remain a lurker for a while, since the work i am doing is most likely pretty new when it comes to the LHP magick, but you’ll hear from me in the near future!

7 Likes

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

I’ll start. I’m the co-creator of Become A Living God, my name is Timothy.

Note: your photo does not need to be as photoshopped as mine :slight_smile:

I’ve devoted my life to black magick, and my passion is to perfect the art of scrying. I’m currently writing a philosophical treatise on the ideology of the left hand path, which I’ll either include in Book 2 of Anthology of Sorcery, or release as a limited edition physical booklet.

I’m presently struggling to make deep contact with the Goetic demon, Vine, although I’ve received superficial indications he is acting on my behalf. I remain patient and persistent nonetheless.

Your turn, answer the same honest questions so we can receive your friendship.

Godlike Power,
Timothy[/quote]

My names Mider

The magic that calls to me is the goetia

My struggles and goals is love.

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Dustin. I am an Adept Magi of Chaos. I have always known that I was destined to follow a path of chaotic design. In fact I can tell you the turning point. When I was a child about 7 years old something very unique happened when my mother’s life was in danger. That day I spoke in a language that I have yet to identify. The man that had just struck my mother all of the sudden had a look of terror on his face and ran into the street where a speeding car hit him. It didn’t kill him but we never saw him again after it happened. I have ever since studied magick and learned more and more about my own family history. I am of the bloodline DeStrang of French decent. I am a direct descendant of the magician Dr. John Dee on my mother’s side. I am hoping that by evocation and soul travel I will be able to learn more about my past as well as the history of my family. If anyone here has any questions about Chaos Magick please feel free to ask. I chose to focus my study on Chaos Magick because it is the magick of pure potential. I live by the motto, Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted. This is the core of my subjective reality and is the primary source code of my life. I hope that this introduction opens the floor for communication between us. I look forward to getting to know you all.

6 Likes

Hello, my name is Alarich L.V Valstella.
I am a solo practitioner, I believe myself to be an incarnate of something greater and that is why I believe in reincarnation.

The incarnate part is important because it is put as the source to why magic, and philosophy, have come to me so fluently the past decade.

My magic is Scion Mysticism, it is a magic form linked to my religion, which is also linked to the Incarnate part, more on it later.

I compare my magic with Chaos magick, but the origin is not Chaos magick.
The similarity lies in that both my magic and Chaos magic (at least seemingly) try to understand what magic is in order to use it more efficiently.
The difference lies in that my system have a clear and clean “colour and flavour”, it knows what it is, it have order.

I am here because I am alone and exchange thoughts on a board dabbling with darker magic than most other boards.

Also, I don’t summon the dead or demons, so I have nothing to offer there.
However, want ideas on how to build a magical item or a theory on how some spells work…I am your guy.

The magic I use is primarily for hurting my enemies as well as preparing the way for me.

If you want to know more, I can indulge you…

The ideology I follow is the Scion ideology, it is a religious and political ideology.
Standard for Scion is that there are always three of everything, not one or two.
As such, three very fundamental parts of Scion is physical power, magical power and spiritual power.

For a Scion, it is not enough to be able beat or kill a man, it is not enough to just have the money or the power of the physical world, or the contentment of spiritual fulfillment.
No, ALL should kneel before the might of Scion.
With magic you can reach where bullets or blades can’t, you can find anything and your power multiplies many times over through understanding and use of mysterious forces.

A Scion finds the meaning of life in the black hole, the universe and the tree.

The magic I employ is designed for conquest, to undermine, to disable, to destroy.

I am not here to preach or recruit, so you don’t have to worry about it, but considering that it is all that I am, I felt I had to mention it as well.

Insane perhaps, I don’t know, can’t say I care either.
Seven billion people in our world, what does it matter if one goes deviant and do something new?

Anyways, this is who I am, don’t think I can cram anything else related into this.

As a side note, I prefer not introducing myself, that is why I did not make this introduction earlier.
Mainly because of the content of this very post can send all the wrong signals.

8 Likes

Greetings All,

Bran gently nudged me that I hadn’t intro’d myself.

I’m Provenant. Know a few of the members here. Long time chaote … well maybe that should be I’m an old chaote. :wink:

In any case, I’ll probably hang back and learn the vibe around here a bit before just jumping in.

Thanks for having me.

Cheers,

Provenant

4 Likes

Greetings all, I am the Sinister Shadow Master Librarian of BALG (lol… I am so full of shit)

I have been a practitioner of magic for a little while but I have learned so much in such a small period of time. I usually deal with the dark aspects of the metaphysical realm.

I also have been affiliated with ONA, (No I do not sacrifice human beings… Sadly) But I eventually turned to the workings of The Tempel Ov THEM, and primarily the Goetia and most of E.A Works.

I also have part-taken in a life Long pact with the great Scorpion God Belial. He has made me strong and powerful and self-responsible for my own destiny.

Because I do not wish for this great site to get into any legal trouble… If any of you new folks wish for some exceptional reading material feel free to ask me via PM and I shall give. (Note I do not give out any E.A Material out of respect)

If any new people wish for help, feel free to ask. It my obligation to help humanity in its Aeonic Evolution.

-Sincerely Sinister.

6 Likes

Greetings!

I am 333, a man of 28 years of age, in some undisclosed location of this planet we call Earth. Bran and Lady Eva nudged me to introduce myself. I was happy for the warm welcome, but I have 2 confesions to make:

1. I misread Bran’s name for “ban”. Got scared.

2. I haven’t yet figured where is the “reply” button so I mainly replied to a thread by using the quoting function, and then erasing the content of the post before writting mine.

Thanks for letting me in despite my disfunction lol.

My main route of work is sigils and Chaos Magick, worked with invocation mainly due to space constraints and because at some point felt the evocation method found the Lesser Clavicle of Solomon amounted to abduction and extortion of spirits (I now know better, that is).

Cannot say I am a master of anything but I try my best. And remembering that Magick is as Art, and by definition focused on results rather than explanation (otherwise it would have been named a science), I come with the intention of sharing and comparing knowledge.

I think that covers all pretty much. Glad to make you an acquitance!

Edit #1: I should have mentioned, my experience with spirits is limited by the fact that whatever I evoke is seldomly cooperative, if not outright hostile for some reason. Even with entities that are commonly regarded as helpful. Has happened with all except perhaps more than two entities, and I was really let down when I read Koetting’s advice on invoking Mepsitahl for scrying help, because I got some bad story even with her.

5 Likes

To start off, I foolishly jumped on to this forum without reading the rules as I figured since I’m not here to start trouble then what would be the point… I was wrong… So here we go…

Hello fellow users. My name is skinny man :wink:

I am a practising occultist and I am very excited to find new information on how to create my reality as I see fit.

I consider myself as a novice and have a lot of work and research ahead of me. I take criticism well, and in fact embrace it as it will lead me to better myself and my practices. I also enjoy in taking part in arguments (Mature, without name calling or anything that would leave a bad taste in my or anyone’s mouth) of conflicting opinions as I always like to see someone else’s point of view to better re-evaluate my own. I am constantly questioning everything, and asking why. This, I also apply to myself.

So hello users. Its nice to meet you.

6 Likes

Hi my name is Hostage1972,…

I have always been from the first time I ever picked up Grimoire, interested in evocation. Up on till the time I was introduced to E.A. Koetting by a post I came across by accident on Youtube a year ago, I had all but given up on learning the actual secrets surrounding magick.

The insights I found in Works of Darkness as well as the many questions it answered gave me new hope, and a healthy enthusiasm that I do not want to see go to waste. That’s what brought me to this forum,… I want to learn all I can, gain practical knowledge and be able to compare experiences with others to help myself as well as others to grow if I can.

My goal at this point is to eventually become a master, not just of my world but myself.

My currant struggles are many, and I look forward to learning how to fix them all with the help of the forum.

5 Likes

Hi all,

I’m Irish. I live in Dublin (Ireland, not Ohio). I’m a writer, though not on magical topics.

I’ve been into unorthodox spiritual things ever since I can remember. When I was four I wanted to be a priest…but I wanted to drive a Rolls-Royce and not have to say mass on Sundays. I also used to give my older brother some fairly dodgy theological instruction on the ratio of angels to devils. But seeing as he was into dressing up like the blessed Virgin at the time, I don’t think he holds that against me. And I used to re-enact the resurrection by having my siblings cover me with couch cushions - then I’d explode out from under them, roaring triumphantly as I shattered the tomb that held me.

Much of my childhood was spent scaring the bejesus out of myself reading as many magazines and books I could find on the occult, UFOs, cattle mutilations and NDEs. When I was about ten, on a trip to Dublin, I visited The Alchemist’s Head bookshop and picked up my first bona fide book on magic…a copy of Pat Zalewski’s Golden Dawn Enochian Magic.

Not being a child prodigy, it did me fuck all good practically speaking. But I do remember fondly the thrill, after really focusing, of understanding how some of those strange names were ‘in’ those strange squares. And that seal! I was hooked, intellectually speaking.

Went pagan at fifteen, and never went back. That’s when I started working up little rituals. Haven’t applied myself consistently to the practice of magic, but I’ve had operations deliver results sufficient to convince me that this is a craft and art that merits commitment.

Oh yeah, and I like foxes, their lore, and their look. Agus leis sin, má’s mian le éinne comhrá nó plé a dhéanamh ar ábhar draíochta trí theachtaireacht phríobháideach, ba bhreá liom é.

6 Likes

Hello.

My profound apologies to the moderator and all concerned for not introducing myself before I posted my first comment, but here I am.

I am a mature, magickal female from Australia who is very lunar and close to the Goddess, She of many names. I practise many different systems and have been a member of the OTO. I drink the Ayahuasca herb frequently, which has become the truth for me.

I like forums as they teach very well and provide excellent book suggestions.

I am a fan of E.A.Koetting and wish him all the best with what he is doing.

8 Likes

Hello my name is Joshua

My current workings have been seeking out my higherself which have been my greatest works in my ascent

I hope to learn and grow with everyone here thank u

6 Likes

Hello my name is Darkbliss, I’m a worker of the dark arts. Projection of myself to friends, family and planes is what started my magic ascent. I come across this forum after reading e.a keottings books from a brother that I studied with loved it! This man has a true magic mind… I hope to share and learn with you all

6 Likes