Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

That’s pretty sad for killing the dogs. You should do some serious necromancy shiz there. Talk to Euoi.

5 Likes

[quote=“Lightworker”]Hallo every one, became a member last week!..(Light-worker) Bla Bla Bla.

Point is I am glad to be here, and hope to learn from you all!!! If willing to share!!

HALLO TO ALL, WITH THE CAPABILITY TO SUCCESSFULLY EVOKED THE DESIRED ENTITY WHOM THY WISH. I AM STILL NEW AT THIS!!! BUT WILL GET THEIR!!!

I AM ASKING FOR HELP!!! TO ALL THOSE WHO HAS ALREADY MADE FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES. I LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA, AND NEED HELP TO STOP!!

DOG FIGHTS… DOG FIGHTS… DOG FIGHTS…

IT HAS GOTTEN TO A PLACE WHERE THY STEAL DOGS FOR THE FIGHTS!!!

THE PICTURES ARE HORRIFIC, HORRIFYING!!!

IS THEIR ANYONE WHO WILL HELP ME CONTACT ANY…POWER/DEMON/ANGEL/LEGION TO BRING THESE PEOPLE TO THEIR KNEES. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!! LIGHT-WORKER [/quote]

How sad it may be (and it really is), this is off topic. Just introduce yourself and take this subject to “General Discussion”.

6 Likes

Whow Tenerbrae!
You don’t need much seduction magic after that picture :DD, what i mean is that is awesome look - Even thought i’m not gay or bi. Maybe i will post my own introduction here too later… But idk, now i would want to post my pics - but i want to keep my identity “a secret” so no one i know can’t stumble upon my stuff here.

Well, ok… Short introduction: i have been interested in occult from at least since i was 13. now i’m in my early twenties. I like metal music and music in general. My favorite activities is: listening music,eating,drinking alcohol,watching movies,walking in forest preferably holding a drink.

I’m mostly interested in seductive magic, and manipulating people… And of course discovering the mysteries of life,death and existence itself.

Blood and Demonic magic interest me probably the most? can’t say its all quite interesting. Also i’d be just interested to see and discover of these things in the astral.

I live in the north europe, if someone else does they may send me private message i would be interested if someone was from close enough to meet or something as weirs :smiley: anyways, anyone can private message me about almost anything - i like to talk about things privately.

bit off-topic notice: it seems like i have lost about 20 of my likes :open_mouth: thats weird.

11 Likes

My bad I ment serious study. and how could I be any amount of advanced if I hant evoked yet. also you will noticed my grammer is horrible so sometimes it messes my meaning up.

3 Likes

Hello all,

I am Fuego, James as my real name. I am still on the middle of the fence, but tend toward Hermetic Magic. I’ve been a nut, a lamer, and a tool to others here, but hoping that that admission might make things right.

I grew up in a Christian household with a fairly normal family, but was always the weakest one. My one great claim to fame when I was young in doing the right thing and being a warrior, was when I was early elementary school, popped a middle school guy in the head with a good sized dirtbomb making him fall off the king of the hill dirtpile, because I saw him earlier that day shaking this little scared crying girl against the side of a house. He wasnt happy about it, but I survived. I have always rooted for the underdog. I guess thats how I came to be here, along with an interest in black magic at the time.
I am a scorpio in the first with neptune sitting there, mars in the third, saturn in the seventh, moon in the tenth, a crapload in the eleventh and twelvth including my sun in the last house.

I try to practice hermetic magic, but there are times where I am tempted to use black magic for various reasons. I have a little bit of will here and there, but its weak and where I want it to improve. I practiced witchcraft when I was younger and read all sides of religion and most of magic areas. I do view magic as a neutral thing, except for intent. I have dabbled with enochian, abrasax and a few hermetic books. I do do some things every day, but not full rituals.

My problem is lack of experience with magic, not getting freaked out when things start to be abnormal in my life, keeping control over/andling my emotions, my money, my lack of a love life, well, pretty much all. I am trying to transform things, but it takes time … which is a hard thing for an impatient person like myself.
Depression and suicidal thoughts/attempted acts have also been in my near past and my past. I’m generally a kind person, but have a temper and an evil imagination.

I am a bit of a loner, and introvert, and dont have effective depression/anger management, which I guess was why I first started reading The Magus and The Golden Dawn in my teens, various witchcraft books, necronomicon and the LaVey series in my early 20s. My 30s did a bit of hermetic solitary work and nearly lost my marbles. Same in my 40s but I’m serious about it this time. Having had a past of starting things and not finishing them, well I guess that is a struggle as well.

Not very experienced, and not terribly sure what I want to do, but I am here and learning a few things.

I can only hope to contribute of help someone at some point.

Love, Life, and all other things you want,

Fuego

7 Likes

Hi I’m Aaron989

I started learning Astrology then moved to the Taro.
I practiced ritual planetary magic for a bit but once I saw the practical use of Black Magic I transitioned and quickly became and an adept.
It was through my study and induction into the taro that a self refining process commenced. I’ve worked closely with the spirit Vassago through a ritual he outlined during a channel session. My goal is to master the deck, clarify my ability to interpret the message the cards reveal. I struggle with creating a deep “rapture state” when performing evocations, can’t reach the crossroads yet. My success have been minimal but successes non the less, so I’m building upon that.

6 Likes

Hi Everyone !
I have been introduced to this site by a previous member. I have seen a bit of Koetting’s work and I like his energy . Many experiences he expressed I can relate to well. For many years the occult world has been my subject. Meditation was found and sought from a young age of around seventeen. Was a musician from 12 years old and was playing professional from 14 (guitar) . The spirit path has always been my calling. The occult world opened up to me through the meditation and the resalting synchronicities. Peak experiences Kundalini and massive deconstructions both internal and external would happen at around 20 - 21 years of age. Then a massive deconstruction at 29- 30 years of age. Every deconstruction created a new doorway to higher knowledge. My expertise for the last ten years has been the decoding of commercial/ contractual and private law , probate Law or the Law of the will. This journey has lead me all through what some would call the matrix we are born into. I am aware of the occult agenda that has been working with higher sciences ‘behind the scenes’ . Small groups and people I have been working with have found incredibly powerful techniques for asserting our will by the use of words.
This all has been an incredible journey so far and having been lead to this site is quite exciting . I am always willing to push the limits of the mind or ‘thresholds of the mind’ as some may say. I don’t know much yet about conjuring , but I love the way the mind can create our reality and with more tools that we learn, the more control on our own reality we may acquire .
Tarot is an awesome tool I believe , have done weegie board , Gnostic studies and meditations.
Had a few OBE’s, one was fairly controlled and fun even. Lucid dreaming , pattern recognition , understanding predictive programming / propaganda / mind control (both in and out) .
Astrology , numerology I have dabbled in.
So , pretty much anything occult I can get my hands on , but I like to be practical also … Have I come to the right place or What?
:wink:

7 Likes

Hi I am Jakes.I am basically here for magickal ascent and to make a difference in my life and help others to do the same through magick.I am mostly interested in developing the three Godlike Powers to an alarming degree.EA has been a great inspiration for me to go from armchair to practising occultist.
Looking forward to learn from all of you!

6 Likes

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

I’ll start. I’m the co-creator of Become A Living God, my name is Timothy.

Note: your photo does not need to be as photoshopped as mine :slight_smile:

I’ve devoted my life to black magick, and my passion is to perfect the art of scrying. I’m currently writing a philosophical treatise on the ideology of the left hand path, which I’ll either include in Book 2 of Anthology of Sorcery, or release as a limited edition physical booklet.

I’m presently struggling to make deep contact with the Goetic demon, Vine, although I’ve received superficial indications he is acting on my behalf. I remain patient and persistent nonetheless.

Your turn, answer the same honest questions so we can receive your friendship.

Godlike Power,
Timothy[/quote]
Hi there!I’ve been on the BALG Forum now for 1 year almost.
My name is Alex and my journey with magic actually started when I was 9-10 years old.My antie had in her bookshelf a random metaphysical book that explained how divinatory systems and practices worked throughout the World and at the last few pages I founded techniques about dowsing with pendulums.From the first 5 minutes I had incredible results and i continued the practice.Because when i was young i was not strong enough as a kid i was bullied by everyone so i turned against magic.Well i am from Greece and we have a saying that goes like that: “The Bad Eye has fallen upon you” its almost like an instant curse!I found out that i could bring demise to my enemies if i send towards them my hatred just by looking at them then as the years passed i turned to the “Dark Side” but iam still learning so Iam pleased to meet you!

7 Likes

Hi my name is Mystic Angel, I am brand new to the left hand magic and fairly new to the occult and my spiritual journey. I was raised a Christian and it took me over 40 years to realise that that was bullshit and i no longer want to affiliate myself with ANY organized religion! my whole life i have been visited by demons at night and i also had an incubus visit me one night in 2009, it was then that i started to research demons and the occult and became a member in Erik Vanroth’s group how to summon succubus/incubus and true the summoning and meditation techniques i am now able to feel spirit all the time. looking up incubus is how i stumbled upon this site. I am tired of always living in poverty and really want to try this as a way out. I did my first spell today as Erik suggested in the eBook, will let you know if it worked. did any of you have the Lucifer invocation done? am curious as to how it has changed your life? or at all? i forgot to mentioned after i started my spiritual journey i no longer have visits by demons or any other form of night terrors…not sure why? anyone have any suggestions for a newbie?

10 Likes

Hello everyone, I go by Arwen. I just like the name. I have been a practicing witch for 9 years. I do not associate with any religion but I am a very spiritual being. I have been drawn to the “dark side” my whole life but I was raised as a Christian which caused me to suppress my true self. Then I was introduced to witchcraft through my own hypocritical beliefs and holier than thou attitude. I knocked myself off my pedestal by opening my mind through active listening while trying to debate with a witch. Guess the joke was on m Anyway, I am not very experienced with forums, This is new to me.

8 Likes

Hi,

I’ve had an attraction to the occult since childhood, probably due to being exposed to G & PG versions of it in music and on television. To my knowledge none of my family has / had any magical abilities or praxis.

Early on I ran across a copy of Paul Huson’s book “Mastering Witchcraft” (which I still possess). Later I became familiar with the works of Anton LaVey and joined the Church of Satan. Though both were influential in my development, I always had the feeling that there had to be more knowledge available than just these (this was still in the pre-internet era).

Eventually, after many distractions and obligations were put aside, I performed a COS compassion ritual to become more knowledgable in the subject of magic. This initially led me to relocate half way across the US and fall in with a group of Ordo Templi Orientis devotees. Although the writings of Crowley never resonated with me, the people had a wide variety of experience and were able to point me toward many publications and subjects which did.

Now, many books and hours of study later, I am interested in putting that knowledge into practice.

According to Jung, my personality type is INTJ, so I’m not nearly as sensitive as most magical practitioners. Even with that limitation, I intend to do my best in utilizing these skill sets to affect my future for the better.

That’s my introduction.

Glad to be here.

Apparition

7 Likes

I’m an INTJ too, there’s no reason for it to hold you back in magick unless you decide it should. Enjoy your stay here, and putting knowledge into practice is the best of starts!

5 Likes

Hello

My name is Kat. I’ve been on this path for as long as I can remember (is there anything else?)
I have had a trauma recently and have found my way to this blog…looking forward to getting to know everyone.

5 Likes

I did the simple candle spell that e.a had in his e-book and i used it for winning the lotto last Friday the 13th; and i won a free play/ticket and one dollar on the extra! not much but more than usual…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Chris and I live about 30 miles north of London UK. My occult path really began in the mid-1970’s as a teenager. Looking back at my mothers side of the family, the occult is firmly in my blood. There have been a couple of times in my life that I have turned my back on it all, but I can never really fully extrapolate myself, so I guess I’m in for the long haul, whether I like it or not!

I studied ceremonial magic in the 1980’s and 1990’s, and pretty much over the last 10 years have been involved with Enochian magick. Probably I have been slowly drifting over to the LHP for maybe 10 years or so. LHP is where the action is. You know, I got to the point where I realised that LHP practitioners were way ahead of RHP’ers, which was the turning point for me.

I came across EA’s work only last year, when I stumbled upon a copy of Evoking Eternity. I was hooked virtually right away. My first thoughts were “Yes, this guy really knows what he is talking about!”. I like EA’s approach. He has stripped all the crud out and got things back to their basic, although potent, roots. When I think about how much occult chaff that has been written over the last 100 years, at last an author who tells it as it really is. I could immediately tell that he had been “in the trenches” and that he spoke from experience.

I fairly rapidly started to employ his core evocation techniques, and just as rapidly, started, much to my surprise, getting some interesting and strong results. Yes, you really can teach an old dog new tricks! None of us in this field ever stop learning, do we? I have, over the years, acquired far too much occult “glue” and I have began a stripping away that which is surplus to requirements, thanks to EA’s approach. I really enjoyed EA’s youtube videos, picking up some interesting tips, and finally this week purchased his Mastering Evocation program, certain there would be further gems to be found there, and yes there are indeed. So enjoying that very much.

I find this new current that EA is spawning very refreshing. One of my biggest draw backs I found when I first started out was the ever present dogmatic “old gits” who because they had been doing “it” for years and years, were so much more superior than anyone else - what rubbish! We all, old and new, equally have much to contribute to the occult field, all this has an “open source” kind of feel to it, and just look what that did for software. I would imagine that the new kids on the block studying EA’s methods are going to get way, way, ahead very fast, not having all the dogma dragging them back, and this is just what is needed.

I am interested in magical projects that might alter things in this world at a “larger level”, although I can’t say I have ever worked on one as such. IMO the bigger implications are a vital aspect of all this, although we still need to take care of ourselves too.

Anyway, I hope I’ve not rambled too much. Nice to meet you all!

4 Likes

[quote=“Chris, post:37, topic:3232”]Hi everyone. I’m Chris and I live about 30 miles north of London UK. My occult path really began in the mid-1970’s as a teenager. Looking back at my mothers side of the family, the occult is firmly in my blood. There have been a couple of times in my life that I have turned my back on it all, but I can never really fully extrapolate myself, so I guess I’m in for the long haul, whether I like it or not!

I studied ceremonial magic in the 1980’s and 1990’s, and pretty much over the last 10 years have been involved with Enochian magick. Probably I have been slowly drifting over to the LHP for maybe 10 years or so. LHP is where the action is. You know, I got to the point where I realised that LHP practitioners were way ahead of RHP’ers, which was the turning point for me.

I came across EA’s work only last year, when I stumbled upon a copy of Evoking Eternity. I was hooked virtually right away. My first thoughts were “Yes, this guy really knows what he is talking about!”. I like EA’s approach. He has stripped all the crud out and got things back to their basic, although potent, roots. When I think about how much occult chaff that has been written over the last 100 years, at last an author who tells it as it really is. I could immediately tell that he had been “in the trenches” and that he spoke from experience.

I fairly rapidly started to employ his core evocation techniques, and just as rapidly, started, much to my surprise, getting some interesting and strong results. Yes, you really can teach an old dog new tricks! None of us in this field ever stop learning, do we? I have, over the years, acquired far too much occult “glue” and I have began a stripping away that which is surplus to requirements, thanks to EA’s approach. I really enjoyed EA’s youtube videos, picking up some interesting tips, and finally this week purchased his Mastering Evocation program, certain there would be further gems to be found there, and yes there are indeed. So enjoying that very much.

I find this new current that EA is spawning very refreshing. One of my biggest draw backs I found when I first started out was the ever present dogmatic “old gits” who because they had been doing “it” for years and years, were so much more superior than anyone else - what rubbish! We all, old and new, equally have much to contribute to the occult field, all this has an “open source” kind of feel to it, and just look what that did for software. I would imagine that the new kids on the block studying EA’s methods are going to get way, way, ahead very fast, not having all the dogma dragging them back, and this is just what is needed.

I am interested in magical projects that might alter things in this world at a “larger level”, although I can’t say I have ever worked on one as such. IMO the bigger implications are a vital aspect of all this, although we still need to take care of ourselves too.

Anyway, I hope I’ve not rambled too much. Nice to meet you all![/quote]

Hello nice to meet you.

Hi, I’m also a new member I found this website from another forum.
Anyways you can call me Leviathan. I’m currently studying how to get your desires from demons. I made a thread about it in the black magick section or LHP section, it’s about my pact with Lucifer. It would greatly be appreciated if you guys would give me any info on pacts. I need your help a I experienced part of my wishes coming true but then it went away so I don’t know if Lucifer is playing with me or if my pact is not legit.

I got 10 months in the occult. I started my doing a candle spell. It was for money and it came true. Ever since them I’ve been in the occult.

3 Likes

Hi to all balg members.I am sepaso i made this name by myself whilst i was meditating,how i got into the world of magic since from 2011 i was chatting at a random site call “omegle” i meet this boy who i was one year older than him from greece call kaloyan and i ask what is most important thing in his life he enjoy doing he said magic,i ask him if he could teach me magic because i didn’t know any thing about at that time.so he agree to teach me we became good friends at skype for about a year he used to threaten me when i keep on asking him many question but he was the best friend i have ever meet in my life i always regret losing him as a friend.the first exrcise he taught me is energy manipulation later he told me about astral projection he was the first person to hear that word from and what he sees on the astral plane many interesting things.so i ask him how could i get on the astral plane he said to me to fill a bottle with water and put it at opposite lay on my bed visualize my hands extending out from me grabing the bottle with all my strenght and pushing it with all my might.this exrecise nearly got me on the astral plane but i was lazy at time so it was always failure.i told him about my failure he said to me to be tenacious that i should never give up even if it take me the whole night to never quite no matter what.he later taught me simple meditations with simple dragon spell he claim to be a dragon kin he told me that when he is asleep the beast is on guide.love this guy i will for ever regret losing him i was so ignorant at that time which makes me regard most of his words as nonsense,i loss him and my interest in magic as well since he was the only one whom encourage me he was like a brother he was always happy chatting with me showing me webcam a whole lot of things.lose my interest in magic i stop my daily practice at that time i didn’t even know there was tons of information about magic online so getting to a year i was doing some google search about magic i found spellsandmagic very nice place to be so i came to know that there are many information about magic online more than what i can even imagine i always try to find something new about magic all the time fortunate enough to find something new,i start using essen healing breath from magical golden dawn,lbrp,lbrh,mp and different kinds of meditations and rituals.i have register at some occult online forum the members to have be of help to me with full of advise that is one thing i always wonder because this people will always reply even if you ask some thing which is not logic thankz to all those who have be off help to me since my interest started growing in occult science.finally i was doing research at google about sigil magic this is how i become member here i found Ea method for sigil gazing i was like wow,register here and the first person i ask for help from was S.V.E what a kind person i own this man a very big thankz,Frater Apotheosis have be a very kind person to me teaching a secret to activite my astral senses,jaysalamone encouraging about evocation,Draco,lllustrious thankz to you all for your helping hands.my main practice is meditation,ritual like,lbrp,mp,lbrh,sigil gazing i will try my first evocation at end of this year,i don’t have any occult book my book is google to you all new members use google there a lot things to find if you don’t have the money to buy magic book,but if you have do so i will have buy many books if i am able to do so someone told me here that knowledge is free just have to know the right place to find it.if you find something you don’t understand ask the members in the forum that why Ea have made this special place we all own him a very big thankz.bless be,merry meet,merry part and merry meet again.

5 Likes

My name is Cameron. I’m reside on the east coast Delaware to be specific. My goals currently… Have a face to face conversation with Lucifer (I would feel very accomplished doing so :]), and become a sex magus. My struggle is I lack the discipline and patience when summoning spirits.

I have a fetish for physical labor of any kind. Their is a joy i derive from it I’ve yet to find anywhere else. Nature is also very calming to me.

My preference of Magick I can’t say I have one as of yet. The first Grimoire that had begun my dabbling in Magick was Dante Abiel’s Saturnian Necromancy. Extremes always tend to catch my attention anything in the iffy in between bores me rather quickly. The idea that I can actually control reality is what drew me to Magick I would say.

I was trying to piece this together so it had some kind of order to it, but I doubt it came through how I wanted loo

6 Likes

I’m a shaman/ceremonial magician/anarchist with interests in hermetics, witchcraft, entheogens and altered states, and orgonomy. I’m glad to be here and join the conversation. I already know some of you from other forums.

5 Likes