Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

• We’re BunchOfMagicians, a plural system. Read our intro thread for more information on that.
• Sadly, it’s kind of impossible for us to give you pictures of what we look like inworld, hahah. We’ll draw some of us sometime.
• We’re into more kinds of magick than can be listed easily, it just depends on the headmate.
• We want to better ourselves in magick, and git gud enough to be able to help other people with it.
• Right now, we’re struggling with a living situation that’s really stifling our growth. One of the people we live would, ah… be rather violent if he found out about our interests, or even just our plurality. But we’re doing our best to not let that hold us back, and we have hiding places for books and objects all over the place.

And, we don’t have to do this, but would it be alright if each of our headmates made one of these posts? Not everyone would, and it wouldn’t be too often. Just whenever people come around and feel like posting one. They would be pretty short, too. Just figure it would help us express ourselves more, and help everyone here get to know us as individual people and not a mass, hahah.

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m a Black magician looking for becoming more advanced

1 Like

Welcome.

Please tell us something about yourself and your experience in magick. This is not a proper introduction.

2 Likes

hey, i’m fairly new to magick and everything like that. but i’ve always been very interested in the occult. my names ziggy and i’m from the USA. i’d appreciate some newbie advice if you could !

2 Likes

Hello all!

I go by the name Umbra! I’m a 23 year old female and currently live in Ireland! I have dabbled in witchcraft and successfully done a few spells. I read tarot and oracle cards and have done since I was 18. I wish to develop my skills more and become more powerful and knowledgable! Would love to one day have a proper teacher / guide as I do believe I have power but need to hone in them more.

Excited to become a part of the community!
Much love my darlings x

4 Likes

Greetings, what kind of magick have you been doing so far? Having some idea will help members aswer your question in the new topic more helpfully. :+1:

1 Like

Hello!
I would say mostly White but have dabbled in black aswell! Although willing to look into different types of magick!

3 Likes

Can you see and hear spirits, in evocation etc? :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve never really tried if I’m honest! The closest I would say is calling upon Archangel Michael when I perform oracle readings! :’)

3 Likes

Is there any way I could speak to you privately? Just about your experience if you don’t mind?:slight_smile:

2 Likes

PMs are available after you’ve been active on here a while but I don’t really have time to chat today, sorry, just on doing mod stuff and checking a few other things. Try using Search (top right corner) and searching within my posts if there’s anything specific, I shared most of what I’m poublic about on here. :+1:

3 Likes

Brilliant! Thank you so much!! Have an awesome day!

2 Likes

My name is Max
I’ve worked a lot with basic candle and sigil magick and also the spirits of the Greater and Lesser Key
Currently looking to build my businesses and create more change in our community to provide additional career opportunities and lower our local unemployment rate
Right now my main struggle is the growth of my business being too fast and thus creating a number of scaling issues as time goes on, but all is going great

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Alfonso, I am from Peru, I am a tantric devotee of the mother goddess and lord shiva, but I like to learn about other types of occultism and ritual, I am a musician and I like all kinds of art including the hidden arts

6 Likes

Do we do this even if we’ve made an intro thread?

2 Likes

@Scottish_Pride No. If you have done an intro thread, that’s all you need.

This thread is the original setup for introductions, but it is nearing its post limit and will automatically lock once it does, so last year individual into threads were allowed.

2 Likes

Okay then, thanks!

2 Likes

Hey, 19 years of pure laziness written to introduce himself.
A human being with two arms, two legs, a head and everything else a man needs. I know, I’m quite exceptional. Unfortunately, no camera supports my grace, their lenses don’t support it. Yes, I like sarcasm and irony.

And yes, they’re hospital clothes… it’s the only picture I have right now :angry:
Well… more seriously, I started to take an interest in esotericism and the world of the occult after a lot of research on religions. I was writing a book and I had to do my best to list and try to understand the origin of these beliefs, which had no scientific origin.
I was already used to the worlds of the invisible, my family, even if Catholic was very open to this kind of thing, so I grew up with the chance not to fear this world too much, by reading books by Patricia Daré, watching more or less interesting shows and testimonies. However, I had never come into direct confrontation with beings from this other world, even though my childhood nightmares make me think that an entity or a spirit was attached to me. That’s how I discovered several sites and forums, including this one. I’ve known him for a year now, and I thought it might be time to register.
Well, so, I had time to try things like, sigils, magic candles, scrying, but nothing conclusive, however, my senses are not developed enough, I have a lot of difficulty to meditate.
Right now, my goal is to finish writing my book in such a way that people like it, and secondly, maybe finally succeed in talking to the spirits that have been with me for the past year :neutral_face:
If someone wants to give me some advice to counteract my difficulties, I would be grateful.

1 Like

Welcome @ziggydylan :rose:

Feel free to browse around in the #new-magician-help section using the search function :mag_right: at the top of the screen. If there’s anything you want to ask that you can’t find then create a new topic and ask away. We will do our best to help :grin: