Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome to the forum @Shin,

I liked your introduction. Sadly camera’s don’t lie LOL However your eyes might because you look fine LOL. I was curious about this part of your intro.

Who is him?

Make a thread about this if you have the time/want to, we’d love to respond to this.

Also welcome!

2 Likes

Hello everyone … call my name “John Libau” and I have been running energy techniques, black magic, conjuration spirit for about 13 years now. Previously I was an adventurer in Borneo Forest … I am happy to be friends with all of you here to share our insights together …
now I live around the Borobudur Temple in Indonesia.

:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Hello my name is Darcey
I deal mostly with Chaos magick
I recently reworked my altar and am so happy with it at the moment.
Struggling to find more time for my craft

10 Likes

Oh wow. It looks very interesting.
Welcome :slightly_smiling_face: @theLaughingSphinx

2 Likes

Jesus Christ I’ve never seen an altar that looks both organized and disorganized at the same time.

3 Likes

Pleased to meet you Timothy, my name is joe. become a living god has opened the door for my accent all that’s said they’re is truth. I recently have started. Draconian magick is what attracted me the most or they chose me. I work and have a new wife if I would of known how much change I was going to go through I would of left her alone she doesn’t want to get into what I’m finding can make my life more interesting to say the least.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you as well. Years of collecting.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. The name I go by online for all intents and purposes is Dia Mastema.
I have always been drawn to dark magics and earth magics. I haven’t done any spells or worked with any kind yet, though so I can’t really say.
My current goals are to learn more about myself and about a bunch of beliefs. I want to be able to set up my own altar and worship in my own way.
One of my major setbacks is that, until I can save enough money, my husband and I are living with family members who are extremely Christian and so are not welcoming of any other religions. I’m practicing in secret, which is neither fun nor practical.

2 Likes

Hello my name is Victoria,

I am from the Bay Area. I am new to this forum and have been into black magick since I was a little girl. I have a 6th sense for being able to feel energies and being able to speak actions into existent and sense the actions of people when not even near them

My current goals are to be in advanced in charms and spells.

My current struggles are all but non magical and basic human, such as financial deficits and struggling to get my life together.

11 Likes

Hi, my name is Lexiann. 

I am from the Bay Area. I have always had the ability to see things and sense things others didn’t see and dream of things that would happen and so on. This all began I would say when I was very young at the age of 4-5 years old.
I started really getting into spells and all at the age of 13 years old. I have a 3rd eye and can sense things, I do both light/dark spells depending on the situation. I do helot (massage healer), I have been able to say things and have it happen immediately. I use tarot cards and pendulums. And dabble with herbs and candles and all.

The goals are to advance more in all that I do and become stronger and have more knowledge. I would like to learn more about summoning and deities and sigil work and manifestation to be way stronger. And to learn easier ways to do spells and chants, charms and so on from others and different cultures.

9 Likes

Do y’all ladies possibly know each other? Seems like more than a coincidence you’re both from the Bay Area.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction @EVibez but have you have told us anything about whether you have any experience in magick or what brought you to BALG.

1 Like

Yes I have experience and as far as what brought me to BALG I just happened to stumble upon it!!! When I was five years old I had an extremely high fever that caused me to have convulsions my tongue rolled back into my throat cutting off my air supply!!! Wasn’t resuscitated until the EMT’s rolled me into the ER I had an NDE!!! When I was in my early twenties I had two spontaneous OBE’s!!! Later on I was able to have OBE’s at will through meditation!!! I am highly empathic to living and dead energy’s!!! I have witnessed Light and Dark behind the scenes manipulating and influencing situations like puppet masters!!!

1 Like

Please tell us what kind of experience. It is helpful information to know so we can provide appropriate advice to you at your level, as well as accurately judge any advice you may offer.

What kind of magick do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What methods are you familiar with?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

I do not practice magick anymore I practiced for about five years from white, grey to black!!! Now I follow LOA and the first time I opened my Third Eye was at a Stellar Con after drinking some homemade Absinthe!!! I have also conversed with The Mechanical Elves on The Spirit Molecule!!!

The Horned god you are seeing could be Cernunnos as well, he is the “horned god” of Celtic polytheism and was a Celtic god of fertility, life, animals, and wealth.

1 Like

My name is kiira.

I have been trying to tap into energies from a very young age. My journey has morphed and changed through the years but I presently am looking to read, learn and practice from the left.

I am particularly looking to refine my energy, become more sensitive to the energies around me and tap into that power.

I am inspired by Lilith, snake magick, the paranormal and sex.

1 Like