Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello all, as someone new to the forum myself, I am interested to know some things you might wanna share. Feel free to use the forum and share your experiences.

1 Like

hey sorry for assuming ur question wasnt sincere / most people who comment on it have a problem with it…so <3 haha

my honest answer to it then would be that i have incarnated, leaved and comn back to earth several times now and you know why souls do that, thats all ^^

bless ya

1 Like

Awesome, any idea how many times you will continue to come back?

1 Like

i think my mission is done as soon as humanity has entered the age of aquarius fully

mediums has told me that i have 1 more life time here then im done, but idk…think this is the last one here, atleast thats what i hope

1 Like

I personally don’t want to leave :slight_smile: I love this place. It has so much raw potential and I want to see it thrive. I choose to stay until that day comes :slight_smile:

we all choose, but it also depends on contracts / personal missions / karmic ties and responsibilities etc

1 Like

i respect that u see it that way hey, personally im tired of being here

i am exited for that future tho and this planet sure as hell has alot of raw potential, genetically and spiritually, but id rather take a pause and re visit some time maybe, as an ascended master

if ur still here then i pledge to come visit u haha

1 Like

Hello, my name is Michael and I joined this forum to learn more on the left hand path. I have some other members of my family actually that are Luciferians, I am really interested in learning more and working my way up to practicing possibly. I am not the easiest person to explain things to, so I figure I can do my own research.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome.

Do you currently practice anything/ So cool that you have family members already practicing.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and words of encouragement.

My name is newborn

I like any magick that works

Goals are to make money

Current struggles is getting results

Hello and welcome Valaris.

Our family is ever-growing, and we help each other here. Don’t be afraid to ask questions - no matter how stupid to you they may seem to be. In my opinion, the only stupid question is the one not asked.

We are on our on individual spiritual journeys, but … we support each other on the journey. We are in this together. :slight_smile:

Hello Emmily. Welcome to our ever-growing family.

Lilith huh? I’ve always been drawn to her. I’d love to know how your research on Lilith is going. Shadow people follow me too. There are 5 that have been with me for years. They used to do things to scare me, to get me to acknowledge them. Now that I have, as crazy as it sounds, they protect me. We all have read and heard about their “reputation” of being bad. But, I honestly don’t think they all are.

Who is Samael?

Aparently hes the angel of death, ive been talking to a santanist to get my answers. I thought the horned god ive been dreaming about and seeing was satan but she said otherwise and i dont really have anything else to go on, shes very nice though.

1 Like

Maybe the horned one you’re seeing is Baphomet?

Whos baphomet?

1 Like

Here are some articles for you to read. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that who you were seeing in your dreams?

No, he had a human head. But he had the goat legs, wings, the horns are a little different. He was really tall. He looked human but i told him i really wanted to see him and then he changed. His skin looked really thin over his muscles.

1 Like

Do you have discord hon?