Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi and welcome,

Trying to figure out what more you need to learn after 13,000 years?

1 Like

i am still learning, still watching and helping those who cross my path

if u have a problem with me believing im that old or been here for that long then u must have too much time on ur hands ^^ we all have different believes

all love

2 Likes

Hi, I am Midnight Diva. Not my real name :slight_smile: Since I was 10, yes that young, I have had a interest in the occult. Mainly Satanism. I wasn’t raised in a religious family. My mom was raised a Catholic, my father a baptist.
I have always felt a connection to Lucifer. I have always been scorned for my beliefs and been told I would go to hell for them.
I got married at 18, naive and stupid, I stayed with a man that abused me physically and mentally. He even would not let me follow my path. During a deep meditation. I was told my life was going to change and to let it all happen because it was all for the better. The exact date i was told in my meditation I found my husband had been cheating and our marriage ended after 15 years.
25 years later My struggles are:
My family are all Christian’s so most of my beliefs are hidden. I live with my mom who is 80 yrs old.
They all go to Church.
my 2nd struggle is my health. I have Fibromyalgia and Polymyalgia Rheumatica so I am in constant pain.
I’m dealing with all this with the help from Lucifer. I’m happy to be part of this forum :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry you felt offended by my question that you felt insults were necessary. It was a genuine question sincerely asked and ultimately answered :slight_smile:

Peace!

2 Likes

Hey everyone im Rashnu, I do practice magick in a year already and mainly i do evocations. Im experimenting different approach with magick trying to simplify but not sacrificing what is essential.

1 Like

Tate here! I’m new to a lot of things but magic is not one of them. I practice instinctual magic more than anything. I never really cast big spells with crazy ingredients. I don’t need to. I am very interested in learning more about dark magic right now. However, I struggle to find anything about it. A lot of things I find require too many ingredients for me to be able to perform the spells. I need help learning some easier dark spells first.
New guy,
Tate

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hi Lillith - I know you’ve been here a while, but … I just joined recently.

So welcome to the BALG’s ever-growing family.

I’m drawn to Lilith too.

giggles That’s my Mama. (She just got a kick out of me saying that. LoL)

1 Like

hello, I like to be called ‘v’, I’m new to this whole thing but I hope to learn more about this.

2 Likes

Welcome @Valaris

Do you have any experience in magick or are you a complete beginner?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight I’m a complete beginner, I’m not really sure but what kind of magick yet as I’m currently just trying to figure out where to start

3 Likes

Thank you for answering, and welcome :slight_smile:

Hi, im Jetin from Malaysia. Born as a Sikh (religion) , Vegetarian since birth, Spiritual and a firm karma believer. Ok so i hope i started it right. I dont usually write on forums or in any social platforms but ive just been here less than an hour and i feel really connected and i feel i have to engage and make a move to learn more.
I do healing, tarot reading and astral travel. I dont chant just meditate. Well i used to and ive lost all connections to it for awhile now. Planning to remove the block and get back to it. (I sense a very strong block)
So recently ive been in a very bad financial situation and i seek help from someone on Etsy selling spells and they brought me here. (no names)
I dont know what kinda magician i am but i know this is a step im taking for the spiritual realm to guide me to get where im supposed to be or become.
Thank you for having me.

2 Likes

Welcome. Good to have another Brit here. I am too - in London. :grin:

1 Like

Hello my name is vivienne

@Vivi1 Please tell us more about yourself and any experience with magick you may have. This is insufficent as an introduction.

Hello. I rather not give my name yet, but I am from south america, I am here because a friend recommend it. I speack spanish, so maybe my english is not going to be perfect sometimes. I dont have any magick experience as maker, but I always see rituals, because in my country that is very common. City boy, so sadly, not much a practicioner, expecting to change that.

1 Like

Hi, my name is @lucifer_lilith & my real name is Iraa. I m not a newbie here… my gmail account got hacked or something. I m a Proud Luciferian. I love this forum and everyone here are special to me. I learnt a lot from this from and all of you everytime I discover a new treasure òf knowledge & courage, In the beginning I was too confused and scared of summoning demons, but thanks to this forum It all gone. Thank you everyone once again and keep sharing knowledge.:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hi, sorry but i noticed you had lilith in your user name so i was wondering if you knew anything about her or samael? Or shadow people in general.

Hello, my names emmily, i was doing research on lilith when i found this forum, since a child ive been able to commune with the dead, feel what others are feeling, see things no one else can see, as well as some other things. Some of these gifts runs in my family, one female every generation, im the first the shadow people or whatever they are have paid attention to. They started stalking me, two were in my room, a female and a male, the male cares for me, plays with my hair if im having a nightmare. Then i started dreaming about a man with horns, the first dream that made me think any of this was real was in a white room, he said thinks, sweet and threatening things, saying im his and only his, he’ll punish who ever tries to take me from him. Hes punished two men already, i found someone who said she spoke to samael, and hes my shadow satan and that he loves me because im lilith reincarnated, the shadow female is lilith trying to be a part of me. So basically magic has always been a part of my life, but since almost dying the magic in my life is different, darker more dangerous and hurtful magic. So hi.

2 Likes