Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Yes, emmilyj#5459

1 Like

I kept getting an error message about spelling, punctuation, etc. when I went to add you.

Here’s mine. See if it works from your end.

CindyDementria#3347

@Emmily_S When you respond to private messages, click the envelope - not the forum. :slight_smile: Our responses have started showing up on the thread. LoL

It happens though. :slight_smile:

Hi @newborn, so what have you tried that works :slight_smile:

• Your name: wantittowork
• Kinds of magick you like: Don’t have experience to answer this
• Current goals: Get into the theta gamma sync
• Current struggles: getting into theta gamma sync

Hello everyone,
I’m new to BALG forum, obviously. However, I’ve been watching EA for a while now. A little bit about me, my name is Aaron, I’m from what one would refer to as the Bible Belt. I was raised in a Christian household, but I always felt a pull from the “dark-side.” As a teen I practiced some personal satanism as a form of rebellion, but I wasn’t ready to commit. I flipped back from that to strong religious beliefs, before I finally called it quits. After many years of off and on non-theistic satanism, I knew my calling was deeper than that. So I’ve recently embarked on my journey to BALG. After my experiences in soul-travel and evocation, I’ve come to the realization that all of my life up to this point has been… a trial for a lack of better terms. I feel as if I needed to make the choice myself, instead of being influenced one way or the other. My primary work has been with Lucifer, who pretty much directed me here for the community. I hope that I can learn from all of you who have been doing this for many years, and offer any assistance that I can to those who need it, as I grow. Thank you all.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Hannah and im still trying to find out what magick I prefer to do. I come from a spiritual family, but I have been avoiding the occult for some time after a bad experience. I’ve taken the time to get my head screwed on straight and burn the baggage, so now im ready to pick up where I left off. Im looking forward to getting to speak with like minded people!
I tend to have visions of the future, visions I want to learn to control and use for my benefit. I’ve always been drawn to the darker side of things, I just had to get my crap together to start lol. My prior experience was being taught by a Chaos Sorcerer who got possessed by demons and went off the deep end. Now im here to learn and find my own way without a teacher.
My current goals are to learn to communicate with spirits and demons better, to have better clarity with my visions. My current struggle is to find out what being keeps trying to contact me in the physical world and when im sleeping.

2 Likes

Welcome officially RedBlue. I got back in Magic in a similar way to you. I was in an enormously happy relationship and was to get married this year, but then it all fell apart. My fiancé suddenly started cheating with a psychopath who broke her mind.
I hoped to get back into the mystical world to help, and got interested in many other things as a result.
I hope you’re finding great success in your endeavors into the mystic realms.

2 Likes

Have you done any divinations on it?

And welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

I’ve asked them in my dreams, and they tell me when im ready they will tell me themselves. Im close to learning who they are, I know that much, I will try to do some divinations tonight. Thank you for the welcome. Im told not yet. Im not that patient, but im working on it.

2 Likes

I’ve been in a similar situation.

Best of luck.

1 Like

I do have a question, is it unusual for when a being arrives to feel like you’ve just been lightly shaken and for them to try and pull you out of your body? It feels like they’re trying to make me astral project but I keep pulling myself back in because I have no idea who is trying to grab me. Once night falls this happens almost without fail.

2 Likes

I’ll pm you.

2 Likes

I feel like that. Often want to escape. Don’t know where. Just away from this planet. I felt Alien since childhood. Enjoy solitude but selective social interactions. A psychic once said to me i had many life times on this earth and one of my last ones was as a Buddhist monk. It explains some things but i don’t understand why i chose to come back, why this body? I hate it.
Really don’t enjoy my physical presence. I often joke about death. I’d rather have no body or able to transfer my mind into a robot.

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Vivienne. I am new to magick, still going through enlightenment. I don’t have a religion, however I grow up in a Buddha background.

I am now learning to communicate and work with demon. I now at the beginning of the process which is learning their background and just to know more about them so I can choose who to work with. Have joined E.A.’s the pact with Abaddon, as I don’t know how to do it myself.

My current struggle is wanting to receive clear communication with spirits.

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I always wondered who “system” is/was…I nearly made a post asking​:rofl::rofl:

Interesting intro by the way…

Hi and welcome!

2 Likes

@IrisAthena @Lady_Eva @Turomir @luxfero @JezebelleMoon thank you :heart::heart::heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you all are well!

4 Likes

Hello I am here because I am very confused about this whole thing to do with evocation, spirit contact.

I want to work with all spirits that can help me

My goals are to summon a spirit

This is what I’m struggling with.

4 Likes

Welcome.

Do you have any experience with magick?

1 Like