Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi not sure if I’m doing this right. Just joined. My name is Diego. I live in California. I’ve always been drawn to the LHP and have been diving into it with full intention for about 2 years. My main goal is to learn and further my knowledge on invocation. Recently I’ve started sensing a over powering energy but not sure how to figure out who it is. I have invoked Belial before and look forward as well as excited to learn from him. Thank you for this forum.

3 Likes

Hi Diego, California here too

1 Like

Preston (I am not my real name), I live in Brazil in São Paulo, I am a former Christian (Catholic and Protestant), I was a Christian for 37 years and after realizing that I had no answers in this segment and in my view is a segment ignorant, weak and discovering that Jesus or the hanging never existed, is just a fable, I started to study Kabbalah, Goetia, Planetary Magic and recently I have used the methods of Franz Bardon, Damon Brand and Gordon Winterfield for more than a year and a half, I have appreciated, although in practical terms the results still seem doubtful or not to understand, I say I do not understand because I realize that my failures in my rituals encompass the feelings that I need to have, control and manipulate, although on many occasions I feel hatred against those who have done wrong, at this point it is good to curse but it is a failure when it is necessary to develop other skills or needs, I continue studying.

My goals are to improve my knowledge and achieve the results I need physically.
My current struggles are to have a prosperous job, because by solving physical needs there are ways of dedicating myself more deeply to the spiritual side.

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Kade but i go by my middle name, Ryu. I barely know anything at the moment cause i have no idea how to get information and im only 14. I have multiple personality disorder, my bff used to think i was possed by demons though i knew that wasnt it hah.

I like necromancy and summoning is pretty cool I guess?

Current goals: I want to summon something and study demons/demonology

Current struggles: i have no idea how to get the information needed

(I look embarrassingly like a girl T^T)

3 Likes

Welcome! I myself get mistaken for a girl all the time so I know the pain. This Forum’s a safe haven for me and many others

Welcome dude!

Mate,

There’s a Search bar at the top, right corner of the web page.

Al.

1 Like

We all make jokes about the search bar when new people come in LOL. But definitely use it it’s got crazy amounts of information. I know you’ll find what you’re looking for and if you don’t be sure to strike up a conversation or create a topic. We’re here to help.

1 Like

No, seriously I wasn’t trying to be a smart-arse. That said, the Search bar is where it’s all at.

Al.

I’m sorry uncle Al I didn’t mean to imply that you were. I think you kind of cool LOL but don’t tell anybody

Lyra here. Micah’s Best Friend. Been practicing enough.

1 Like

Not really a proper introduction. Tell us a bit about your magical experience. Saying “practiced enough” means nothing.

1 Like

Mmmm, but it’s still considered an introduction cause I came here first than to hop around on BALG. But if you’re so anal bout it, fine.

2 years, mainly LHP, lowkey Wiccan, lowkey angel lover.

2 Likes

Just a reminder:

Hi my name is Melody,
My mother is deep into the path of Peruvian shamanisim. I my self had powerful experiences at a real early age (7 years old). A year ago I discovered Pompa gira and would like to develop an inner relationship with her.
I want to recover my friendship with the family and love of an adorable human being that completed me in every way. I have been also struggling with professional and economical issues I never had before.
I have reason to belive that theres a dark hand in all of my shortcomings but, if I make contact with Pompa gira I will help myself and others that need me. I mean no harm but I will not allow to be oppressed.

5 Likes

If you’re looking for love, fill your life so you want to share what you already have with someone. Other people will notice you’re not ‘clingy’.

Al.

2 Likes

Thank you for words, but I need advice, I have done intese research but im still not sure on what Pompa gira sigil to use to gain my love back and get into the good graces of his family

2 Likes

I have done an elimination of baneful spirits and magick, but it always circles back around to where its if I never performed the ritual. In fact, my spells do not work much. I understand the necessary actions to return spirits to where they live on another plane of consciousness… Can anyone help me out? Maybe help me through a ritual or two. The more energy put into a spell (like a coven where everyone is on the same wavelength. I need a mentor!!

My name is Roland, but after using a creative guide, my spirit’s name is OPTO (Ahh-P-Toe, with the P being the dominating pronounciation or the emphasis on that syllable “AHHP”
Forgive my haste…this was written quickly and under duress. Again everything is back to where it was before I started (or atleast believed to have done it). Would a few people gather round and teach me at least to a bonafide novice. Yes, just a novice, but with an accountability group/partner to help guide and guard me to being on the path to becoming a truly powerful Living God.

In my personal introduction, the first half got cut off after reading it, but though we a a special group of daring and are nearly fearless. My roomie takes me for all my money (homo’s are the worst…LOL I’m one too!!! ) Someone or a few people PLEASE help me out. I will never forget it! And when I’m powerful enough to where I can help you, I am obliged to help you with whatever you need or want. I want this to be my total immersion and need a guide to help me along the way. My end goal is to become a Master Black Magician, sorcerer and nevcer want to have to perform the ritual like from the other night. I’m tired of spinning my wheels…maybe its because all my money goes to the house. Beware, financially, I ask A LOT! And, I need it now. HHHEEEELLLLLLPPPPP

1 Like

I’ve been lurking here awhile so I thought I’d post an introduction. I want to become a Satanic High Priest and Master Black Magician in about two to maybe three weeks, if that’s possible. I need to get the love of my life back as otherwise I’m such a pathetic creep that I can’t function – tears, spit and snot - plus wetting my bed. I don’t know why she doesn’t look up to and love me. Tried suicide a number of times but like everything else I obviously failed at that as well. I don’t know much about anything really as I’ve only been studying occultism for almost three months, but I’m ready to put shit on those who do know.

My natal chart proves that all of my planets are either retrograde or slightly retarded. Using Chinese astrology I was born in the Year of the Jade Ashtray.

Al.

10 Likes

@Uncle-Al Does she have a new boyfriend that you want to destroy as well, well maybe you shouldn’t kill them maybe you should just want them to suffer for eternity until they come back to you. That way you can be complete as a person