Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

appreciate your honesty and guts to write it all down just like i did.

Greetings
I live in Southeast Asia and i think it’s ok not to write down my real name cuz it’s hard to read :slight_smile:
i have just joined the forum and have been loving magick seen i was a kid. My goal right now is to have deeper knowledge on the LHP. I havent invoked any entities be4 but i will be in the near future. thanks for this forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My name is Abel Arias from India.I have never done any magic.Currently I’m having hard time with my life,I have no job and no friends.i want to change my life with the help of magic and I want to avoid reincarnation in this Earth.im interested in protective magic,baneful magic,psychic vampirism,love spells, clairvoyance,sex magic e.t.c

2 Likes

Howdy! I’m Skell.

I grew up in a very christian household, but I’ve since moved on from that. I’ve spent time learning about Buddhism and Satanism, but I crave more. I will admit that I’m a bit of a skeptic when it comes to magick, so I haven’t done much of any, but I like to keep my mind open. I have a massive interest in biblical things (like angels and demons) and thats where my primary enjoyment resides. I draw a lot of my creative inspiration from religion; Christianity specifically.

On a more general note, I love art and creating things! I spend a lot of my time playing video games with my Discord buddies and just hanging out. I love cats so incredibly much. I would go through great lengths for my cats.

I’m still growing in this crazy world, so my mistakes are inevitable, but I’m ready learn! I’m ready to take the next step in my life.

-Skell

(PS: Ive seen some people include their personality types and zodiac sign so I’ll include mine as well. I’m an INFP (Mediator) and a Capricorn.)

2 Likes

In order to introduce myself to all of you, my name is Effert, I’m originally from the Netherlands, at the moment living in Bandung Indonesia.
My wish to come in contact with black magic is already there for many years, I think since my childhood and for all kinds of reasons

For a very long time now I try to contact my guardian demon Prins Orobas
I tried to call him by saying his enns, put some candles on the nord east west and south, sitting in a space I created on the floor.
I did not hear or see anything everytime I tried to get in contact
Than I remember the woman who came into my home and put some little pieces of young bamboo just above the door, now I think that this could be seen as a blockade.

Before this so called blockade I could see everything, the spirits and others here in my house
One time in my bathroom I meet a kind of Dog Demon, with a height from around 30 centimeters, standing on his hind legs he stared at me, as if he expected from me to say something.
After a few minutes he walked away but kept looking at me until he disappeared.
In the past I tried to get the info I was looking for from sites like: the King Paimon, exemplore, soulask where I have read about the 72 demons of the ars Goetia.
I hope for reactions coming from your magic experiences

Effert

5 Likes

Hey i am Rebecca from aus and always trying better myself and magic helped my ways and gain control of my life I have lot of spiritual experience with ancient gods ascending upon me and helping my dreams come true
thank you

5 Likes

Hello everyone :relaxed: I’m Hana.

Firstly thank you to everyone who shared such amazing work and conversations generously.

I am very new on this journey, currently building my foundations with patience, and hopefully work my way up to working with entities (looking into Lucifer and Goetic Demons as of now) through evocation and invocation. What brought me here was sadly a series of tragedy that turned my life upside down. Then I came across this forum and found the philosophy here very empowering. I’m excited to learn more, to see how I can change my life on this path, and perhaps to bring balance upon the wrong doers with my own hands.

Once again thank you so much for creating this incredible platform!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Hi.
Paras Shukla
20 Year old male
Bigginer
Here to learn
Thanks

2 Likes

Hello, you can call me Inanna.
I’m a Brazilian living in France and I have been studying occultism for over 15 years now, since I come from a family of spiritualists and occult sympathisers.
Theosophist and worshiper of Kali.
(I have been watching quietly the forum for some time now before deciding to be an active member)

That’s me, always willing to learn and share.

12 Likes

welcome! :fire:

2 Likes

Yes you daft fucker, opened the account, sent a PM, should be able to get in now. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hi everybody!
Thank you for having me and it feels good to be here.
I created this account to share information about demon-human relationships.
I have seen the discussions about this topic and I believe I can share some insight as I have been living with 2 very special demons for a while now.
I am a revolutionary spirit, airy and why not, even dark. I received an invitation from Lilith and Azazel many years ago to join the Family. Although I gladly accepted I didn’t know who they were at the time.
I didn’t study when I received the calling and life bashed me in tight corners until I called upon my dark mother and felt her love and power. I worked a life transforming ritual with Lilith and the results were far beyond my anticipation.
Soon after, I had the deep desire to invite one of Her powerful sons into my life and we have been together since January 2017. At the end of last January another one of Her sons joined us.
It’s a powerful and illuminating experience. I’ve experienced darkness in the form of death: I was literally on the threshold and made it through. Now I am following my path into illumination under their careful guidance.
From this sharing I hope to help others, as this can be quite a crash course, so that we can all grow into becoming better versions of ourselves manifesting the Gods we already are.
Dark blessings to all.

8 Likes

welcome to the forum! :fire::wine_glass:

Hello,

I am Jake.

I am a 37 year old male in Orange County, California. I grew up in a religious family that believed heavily in the supernatural, but I was told never to actively seek out any contact with spirits of any kind. A few years ago, I started to worry about a string of bad luck. After some investigation, I found the Gallery of Magick. I have been working with some wealth magick. I have also looked into sigil magic in general and have tried some to increase attractiveness.

Ultimately, I’d like to create Servitors, and see if I can actually change parts of my body. I have utter faith that the power is there. It just needs to be tapped.

I’d also like to create a life of extreme wealth, perhaps working with the appropriate spirits. I have considered working with more “advanced” spirits, but I’m honestly quite anxious about intelligences that might be difficult or “dangerous.”

Any encouragement or guidance would be great.

6 Likes

welcome to the forum ! :fire:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Jake, nice to have a fellow from orange county

2 Likes

Hello, I’m new to this forum. I’ve been a solo-eclectic practitioner for 16 years so I’d like to believe I’m fairly experienced. I’m from North California. I don’t have many goals in mind, but I’m always willing to learn and discuss my stances.

9 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction and welcome!

What is the primary system of magick that you practice?

1 Like