Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thank you!

From Ghana and im here to lean Magic

1 Like

and im happy to de here

Hi all, my name is Ally!

Been practicing demon magick for about 2 years. Would love to learn more bout baneful!

Hail!
Blessed be!

2 Likes

Brother,

Great intro. I think I love you already.

Al.

1 Like

Hi there.

I have been a lurker here for a little while, I live in central London and am interested in learning from the posters here and sharing the results from what I have learnt.

1 Like

Welcome.

Please tell us a bit more about your magical experience.

What do you practice? How long have you practiced? What brought you here?

Hey there.
My name is Koa nice to meet you all!
Been practicing witchcraft for about a year now but have always felt drawn to it.
Just starting out on the demonology and the darker magics.

2 Likes

Hi from Texas… I’m happy to be a new addition here, thanks for having me. I’m into the paranormal, divination (especially tarot), learning about other realms, myths/folklore, and I would love to find some effective form of magick that can help me turn my life around. I have had a lot of trouble manifesting abundance and financial stability in my reality and I hope to be able to prosper by finding something that works for me.
:sparkles: I’ve been obsessed with the occult as far back as I can remember and as more time passes I have gotten deeper and deeper into it. Oh, and I am very artsy and I like to make sculptures and paintings. I hope to one day find a way to combine my art with my metaphysical endeavors.

2 Likes

Hi, there. My name is Martin.
Im still not comfortable to post photos of me :D.
Currently I don’t have a lot of experience with magick. I’ve used only basic magick with Salt for “Negative people”.
I’m here because I made one experiment with visualization and I want to see if magick can help me fix it.
I’m christian and It took me a lot of time to decide to try the left hand path so I’m still a bit conservative. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, I am Faith Ng, a Chinese born and raised at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. At my first introduce thread at this forum, I did write a lot about myself.

I am new to black magic, I never do any magic before, currently I struggle on the problem I can’t successfully meditation, I do follow a lot method teach by others that focus on my breath and think nothings, but I still can’t make it…

I go YouTube watch a lot video that help to heal or activate chakra/third eye, but none of them work for me…that is the most reason I never communicate with any demon/spirit/ancient god, I am full respect to them, but I been offering to Lucifer in secret for nearly 3month started end of January , keep pray to him try meditation to him, but I can’t feel him, I not sure of many things, sometimes just feelings very frustrating…

My English understanding not good, I still keep try to search a lot info and things I need to know, there is nothing I can find online when search about Lucifer in Chinese language, the things I can get is only Lucifer TV series stuff / movie star of Lucifer or some christian haters stuff, what I can search for Lucifer all just in English or others language I don’t know, I know little in English, that is why my only source about to know him is just in English…I choose him…but it’s feel like I am just alone in everything I do…

I feel lucky that when I search in Chinese about meditation, there are a lot things and video, mostly is said like others said, focus on breath and think nothings keep relax, but is still no any new progress although I follow all the methods then I try on those YouTube video that said can help to healing and activate chakra/third eye but unfortunately as like I said all the video not working for me…sigh…

I don’t know what’s wrong with myself, is it i doesn’t have talent on this line? someone said I might be get hurt before and it shut up my senses on this line…or maybe a cursed? I might need find help for some guru or monk = =“ huh? get hurt unknown? Cursed? so serious? I don’t think like this, I think I have some serious blocked, just don’t know what is blocking me and I don’t know how to find out.

I was think of get a mentor for help me, but I guess hard to find a chinese speaking mentor…mostly what I can found a person that know on all spiritual things is people in Buddhist religion, I not interested in Buddhist religions…but if I get a English speaking mentor, will the language barrier make a lot issue.

Ahhhh… I am so lost sometimes, I don’t know what I do is right or wrong, but I will force myself keep faith and not to give up every time I feel frustrating. I know I can do it, just maybe I will need more time and more afford than normal people do…

4 Likes

Thanks everyone gracia

1 Like

… So here goes
Hi everyone my name is danial, I’m from malaysia. I never try magic or any other ritual. I’ve been out of work for almost a year and there’s haven’t been any luck in term of job prospect. Oh yeah no work no money so thats the problem i been having and at the moment im totally stuck dont know what to do.
Nice meeting all of u

3 Likes

i m from mumbai too

2 Likes

• Your name:William (sumiresen)
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like:Not sure maybe green, black and white magick(still deciding)
• Current goals:Strengthen my mind, body and spirit with spirits in my life
• Current struggles:Uninitiated and searching for a teacher and just some help or confirmation overall to know that i’m doing right by myself going this path i’m trying to learn more about magic, the occult and the goetic demons and I believe I’ve contacted at least one named Verrine who has been very patient and accommodating she has been wonderful.

I want to be better and look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

3 Likes

I’m lacalle from Nigeria. I’m new to this and I love this community because everyone is looking out for one another to be successful with what they are doing. It’s difficult getting some materials here in West Africa, please can I still.do.some rituals without those materials. Like with just chanting.

3 Likes

@Faith819. nei hăo

My Mandarin is awful to non existant (very :confused:).
Well hey welcome :grinning:

@Martin welcome

@MrDemonology. Welcome

1 Like

hi, thank you, “wo hen hao” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like