What to really expect to see:

No tools? No problem!

3 Likes

@Faith819
wó hěn gāoxing tíng dào zhėge
Ok. Hopefully thats correct

1 Like

Linuriel Starborn
No photos right now, but I will start using them at some point.

Magick
I don’t affiliate myself with any kind of magickal systems, but I think you’ll get the idea if I say I work with artificing.
I integrate magickal theory into crafting items to anchor my spellwork, I am proud of my craft, and I might say that I am doing it well.

Goals
To become a god by channeling the divine forces I work with.
Light, fire, shadow, and ash, are the four elements I want to channel and actively work with every day, and I want to manifest each by supreme virtue.

Struggles
Living by the virtue of light, and daring to express the shadows cast, have led me to become somewhat of a social outcast, and the flames I feed often turn my inner mechanics into ash.

I have suffered greatly from depression is what I try to say, but it is coming under control, and I have learned to respect the elements I work with.

5 Likes

Oh cool, another artificer! Welcome to the club! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings,
my name is Rafaella, I’m from Brazil and I’m interested in all kind of magicks, but in the moment I’ve been monstly drawn to chaos and demon magick.

Right now my goals are to learn more about magick through books and discussions, I had previous success with magick but I’ve been struggling with results (and anxiety for results!) currently.

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Rafaella, I love Brazil :slight_smile: how long have you been practicing magick? Is there something you specialize in?

Tell us more about what your’e struggling with or use the search function above. You’ll be surprised how much information you actually have already at your fingertips.

2 Likes

Cool, yeah, that is correct, I am glad you know “Han Yu Pinyin 漢語拼音“, keep learn, you’re getting good, “Xi wang ni yue lai yue jin bu, hao hao jia you 希望妳越來越進步, 好好加油” (Hopefully you get improve/better day by day, keep up hard work) . Bless :heart:

2 Likes

Xie Xie.
Dark Blessings
Lessons are costly but I will find a way :heart:

1 Like

If you meet any questions on your learning , you can ask me anytime, if I am free and I am online, I can help a bit :heart:

1 Like

Hi I am not very experienced in practicing but I have been learning and researching this for about 10 years now. I love hearing different points of view and have no one locally who shares my interest in this path. I’m working on focusing my own energy. I prefer to go by my nickname which is Lyn.

2 Likes

Hi Lyn,

Whats your favorite area to research. Why do you find the most fascinating thing you experienced in the last 10 years and why?

1 Like

Hi I’m Nima I live in Persia.I am new to magic,but since my childhood I tried many ways of Mysticism and also tried to achieve my Ascension with Spirituality in RHP. I learned about different areas of mythology and religions. My favorite area of magic is persian and draconian magic.
For now I am trying to learn about faces and personalities of gods and goddesses of infernal empire.

5 Likes

I have been reading that there is a demon called Andromalius who helps recover stolen things and punishes the thief. I havent been doing this for very long but i have read several posts on this forum about how this demon works quickly and delivers good results.

3 Likes

Welcome everyone

1 Like

Im trying to introduce my self … how do i do this . Cant find the right tab , etc

your right here lol

Never mind. Just go to the main screen, click New Topic, choose the NEW MAGICIAN category and post your itnro.

Hi! This is my first time in a forum and I wanted to introduce myself. Not sure if this is the right thread to do it, so my apologies if I’m doing it wrong. So, please let me know how to do this properly.
I’m Sil Evilsnake and I’m a Witch, empath and medium.

2 Likes

Welcome , im new too

1 Like

Hello everyone,

You can call me Mel, I am living in Germany but I came from an Asian country.
I am not trying to be a magician, I just have a lot of spiritual dreams and some experiences. I sometimes work with divination tools, but not often. Sometimes I use them to call on the spirits, and sometimes I feel like I can connect quite well that way.

I consider myself married to Belial. I’m a bit surprised to see how many people here work with him. I’m happy about that and I wish you all good luck. If someone’s also married to him, hey we can be friends.

I don’t follow a religion, but I actually pray to God occasionally. It sounds contradicting given whom I said I was married to, but… Yes.

I believe there are more things unwritten than written about the higher beings, so I keep an open mind and don’t get fixed on things I read.

I’m here to hopefully share my experiences and learn more about people who’re trying to push borders regarding spiritual matters and magick.

Ultimately, I’m just happy to be here.

2 Likes