Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I’m NTice, or TiTi for short. I was browsing the internet and came across this sight. Out of curiosity, I signed on. I have no experience in anything occult. As a little girl, I did have an altar, but to whom I am unsure. Hoping to learn about love spells so I can give myself to a soulmate, or an entity. Don’t know what more to say, so will leave it at that. Thank u for the welcome in advance. TiTi

2 Likes

Hi everyone.

My name is Michael, and I’m new to all this stuff. I’m interested in summoning a demon lately and into some MAGIC. I was thinking about summoning orobas, just to talk with him, but before I do that, I want to learn some self-defense spells and be mentally prepared, because you always need to be ready for the worst.

In the past, I have never encountered anything supernatural and such, so just as I said this is new for me. I’d be very glad for helping me out and meeting you all.

4 Likes

Hi everyone

Im victor and pretty much new to this i started about 2 ish years ago with the gallery of magick. My desires/ goals is to be wealthy and travel, the idea is just getting buy and rejecting wealth never sat right with me. My struggles for now are basically breaking the chains my mom/ other people put on me. im not trying to sound like some ego driven ass but It feels like im eather being called into doing magick or some entity is pushing me into it idk. As for right now i am trying to know my local spirits, you know leave offerings ect.

Thats all for me.

1 Like

Hey im wade. Ive been religious all my life. Lately life seems unbearable. My body is alive but my spirit is dying. Im really not expecting anything.like most people drawn to left hand path i feel given up on by life but we are all social creatures struggling to be understood. Birds of same feather flock together. Maybe just by writing this i am putting out energy vibrations into the universe. But we are all so selfish even the spirits. Nobody even communicates with anybody unless they are expecting so ething back. People want to be understood or things from this physical world and spirits wont even interact with you unless you offer them energy or praise. Why is everything in universe so selfish. I hate being alive.

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you have any experience with magick? Your intro seems more like a rant and doesn’t really tell us anything about any experience you may have.

I practice daily meditation trying awaken kundalini. I do sun style tai chi. I use sigils and rituals with the phases of moon to power magick. I practice yoga. I use sounds and dance to reach altered states consciouness. Wicca and the law if 3. Law of attraction.

2 Likes

My experience with everything and everyone is nobody wants to help unless you meet a need or want. Everything has wants and needs and only interact with people places and things to use whatever to meet their wants and needs. I live in nj. Id love for anything to prove me wrong.

1 Like

Thank you for expanding a bit upon your experience. It’s helpful for us when answering questions to know what one’s knowledge already encompasses so we don’t go over well trod ground. Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Name - vraxsen.
Location - England.
Areas of interest - All.
Areas of knowledge - None.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Wisexx. I’m interested in magick for one year but I’m still too inexperienced beacuse I didn’t really have time to focus on magic. I’m kinda weird so please bear with me.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone!
I’m excited to be a part of this community. I come from a very non religious background and have had an interest in the occult from about age 6. I have been down may different religious paths and was recently guided to this site. I was going to say “Stumbled upon” but I believe everything happens for a reason so I am sure I was guided here.
I think I am disappointed with how my human senses perceive this world. I know that there is far more out there because I feel it. I want to open myself up to learning all that I can from everyone here so I can re-make the world I live in resonate more with who I am at the present and prepare it for who I plan to become in the future. Hopefully that’s not too cryptic.
As far as the kinds of Magick I like, this is it. I believe whole heartedly that there are forces out there that we can tap into, that want to help and guide us and remove the blinders that this physical realm imposes preventing us from experiencing our true potential. I look forward to chatting with any and all of you.

6 Likes

Hello all. My name is Brad. I live in Southern Georgia. A little background on me…i grew up in a pentecostal church til the age of 16 and was force-fed christianity down my throat and it sickened me. I never believed their lies and HATED the back stabbing and lies within their fath. Im now 25 and had recently come across the left hand path and i cant get enough of it. The sheer power that is at our fingertips and within ourselves if you unlock it is surreal. My experience with it all has been research and some sigil work. Thats it…for now…i look forward to growing as a magician and any help i recieve is greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me with some starting tips and tricks to keep me on the path.
Thanks again,
Brad

6 Likes

Welcome Brad

1 Like

Hi I’m back again. My user name Si-Chan got deleted because I was going through a rough time and felt isolated through my spiritual transition. And I wanted to reflect on myself. So I’m hoping that I’m welcome back again into the community. I’ve been kind of busy. I’m now practising spells and tarot/oracle reading. Using crystals to help my mental health problems. And I would like to also form a self-employed business with the abilities that I utilise but I’m still figuring out how I could do that. :sweat_smile: There’s so much more for me to learn and understand. It’s good to be back. :blush:

4 Likes

My name is Rebecca and I am 26. Ive always been an outcast for my beliefs, especially coming from a small town. I was baptized and forced into catholicism but when I came of age I became a Satanist.
Ive always been a lover of the unknown and I am here to explore common interests with like minded individuals.

9 Likes

Hello all, just a new magician here, with a little bit of experience mostly hiring people do my my rituals … here to get some of my questions answered.

1 Like

Hello i am Michelle. I am a real claircognizant, i know things that are unexplainable, I am clairvoyant, i have seen things happen and then for them to come true. I am a reiki healier. But thats all i can put my name to. I have dabbled in different forms of the craft but have always stayed away from black magick due to ignorance and ignorant fear, i havent been a hradcore parctioner. but one goal has always been on my mind. to become a shapeshifter and vampire. It was through one last attempt over i want to say 7-9 years of looking for a way that i looked again online for a way. I was guided to ask the simple question of how to become one, even though there is so much BS out there no real info. So i came across this site and it seemed oddly real. there was what seemed to be the real info i have been searching for and so much more. This site seems like a treasure trove of true stuff. I have done simplistic magick but it never quite satisfied. Ive tried invocation evocation with no results. I bought the EA Koetting book Become a living god, last night after research and i tried an invocation for love purposes. The experience i had was very real and very frightening. This entity was here in my very room and i had never felt more scared in my life. After i told her to go back to where she came from she lingered. I was all the more afraid. Until she/he? reached out to me telepathically. Last night is a night i will never forget. it seems like ive found the place ive been searching for for what seems like a very long time. Cannot wait to start. ~

3 Likes

Welcome Michelle,
I too am a Reki practitioner :slight_smile:
How did you come up with the name Dogmeat?

Hello Aprentiz,

Dogmeat came from a Video Game i like to play called Fallout. I know silly, but i love the dog in that game. I like Fantasy and Dystopian Fiction. If there ever was an apocalypse, id like a fighting companion by my side lol

2 Likes

Well I like the name. I have heard a lot of people say we are already in the apocalypse but I couldn’t say for sure. If we are its my first one LOL but i’d fight by your side.
Have fun in here, theres a lot to absorb and investigate. I found the magnifying glass at the top helpful before asking questions because usually someone has already asked it before. Thats the best place to start and then just be yourself and go for it. Everyone here is awesome :slight_smile: