Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

My name is Murrain

I am a recent voyager of the left hand path.
I have committed myself to my Lord Asmodai, Prince of Hell. I have also been graced by Balam and Azazel. They have already granted me a few minor favours (I do not ask for much, rather just enough) I have never before experienced such rapid and curious response, wise and gentle a presence. I am unwaveringly committed to Lord Asmodai and His guidance.

Any suggestions or instructions, other followers of Lord Asmodai are most welcome and gladly received with anything they may have to say to me about their experiences and relationships with Him. I am new to the path, but not to the veil. I was born surrounded by death and fire and mass destruction, hardship is all I have known, I am barren and my life will be short. I am just grateful that Lord Asmodai has granted me such peace and direction, and with such gracious generosity.
:black_heart::nazar_amulet::candle::stars:

May You Always Walk In Shadow
-Murrain

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Brother,

To Know.
To Will.
To Dare.
To Remain Silent.

Al.
P.s. The secrets will continue to guard themselves.

3 Likes

My name is Thomas, I´m ex-christian, and i live in Slovakia. So, from the beginning. My desire for long time (i think 4 years) was get a girlfriend. I asked god many times, prayed etc. but it did not happen. Some time ago i have decided i don´t want to wait anymore. I have asked Lucifer for his help. Two times i panicked and prayed to god to save me from him. But my desire was still here. Then 2 weeks ago I have asked again. This time it have been different. I don´t still have a girlfriend but I know Lucifer is giving me not what i want but what I need. But i´ll explain it in different topic. Now my goal is to just work with Lucifer and other Goetia demons.

3 Likes

Welcome. Beautiful photo.
Also i always loved jasmine flowers
Um I’m not flirting just saying

3 Likes

I realized in my intro thread that I didn’t really highlight the areas of magick I have experience/expertise in. So I figure I’ll do that here (& maybe add it to my profile, too.)

The only time I practiced magick consistently was as a Wiccan in my teenage years. I’ve been serious about magick since I was about 13 or 14 years old, so I’ve been studying & practicing for 25 or 26 years, now. (Much MUCH more studying than practicing, in truth. So I have a lot of “book-learning,” but not an awful lot of practical experience, I’m afraid.)

I’ve done some Ceremonial Magick in my time, but I find all the prep work & extensiveness of it a bit too rigid & artificial. I guess I’m more of an intuitive magick user. I have the most experience with divination (mainly Tarot & dream interpretation), astrology, necromancy, & sympathetic magick (mainly candle magick & herbalism/herb magick). I haven’t practiced too much since my 20’s, but I’ve started, again. I’m still gathering my supplies & working out my path for this stage of my life.

I’ve recently come into contact with Santa Muerte & I’m concentrating on building that relationship.

7 Likes

That was almost like reading my own bio.
Welcome.

Al.

4 Likes

Really? Cool. Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Hello you can call me Ekanz. I was introduced to magic from a friend and have invoked a few entities recently. My goals are to not fear all the dark magic and find the truth within. I currently struggle with being grounded in reality as I use many drugs. I am still a beginner and am excited to learn more of what is to come in the future!

Thank you and peace be with you all.

2 Likes

Hi there,

I have, but still in the process of understanding it all.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Indeed, I feel like this forum here, there’s actual help and people who care…

Welcome

4 Likes

Hi y’all can call me HIRO my real name is Jacob and I’m a beginner to magic and hope to learn a lot from this forum and improve as a magic practitioner.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m somewhat new to magic, having only done so for about a year. I primarily do greenwitchery, as I have good relationships with a lot of plants. I’m also a polytheist, and so my relationships with my deities are incredibly important to me. Nice to meet you all!

4 Likes

Welcome, @Ulv :slight_smile: (one of my dads names is Ulv, what a nice coincidence)

Hi everybody I’m andyEmm2 I’ve been interested in magic and occult subjects for years but only theorectically. I now wish to get practical. My present interests include qlippoth, evocation, scrying, demons and daemons, etc.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Andy

Thanks for the welcome Damian.

Might I say you should check out one of my topics I posted. I hand out free aura readings if you ever want a reading. Think of it as a welcome gift.

1 Like

Hi everyone. My name is Sandy. Im not much familiar with any magic but hoping to learn every new thing in this forum. Nice to meet you all!

5 Likes

im john, so i tell myself. idk what you call manifestater as magick per se. i am quite comfotable with the path or discovery and coming into the self actualization of co-creating my reality. i dont feel struggles are real, i feel all struggles are resisting ones true nature. i just became to this stage of direction in acc

ordence with what i am prepared for.

2 Likes