Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

hi everyone im someone who knows nothing of magic but I have a very strong intuition and experience dejavu daily,honestly my life has become a series of unfortunate events to a point that i feel i have been cursed, i searched around the internet and found my way here i would really appreciate if anyone can help tutor me from the very beginning thank you.

3 Likes

You could have cursed yourself by the words that you say

1 Like

can you elaborate?

I’m Dru. I thought I made an introductory post, but it looks like I haven’t.
I’ve always sensed other worldly energies/entities since I was a child.
Raised in a Christian home, and even though the things I was in to wasn’t accepted by my religion, my parents didn’t discourage it…I was simply taught to be quiet about it.
Spirit came to me in all forms.
What couldn’t face me in my waking hours, found me in dreams.
I’ve fought negative entities in dreams, just to wake up and see them standing next to my bed. This was a regular occurrence for me as a teen. It got to the point where I no longer felt fear.
I’m solitary eclectic.
I’m clairsentient, clairvoyant, and clairsalient.
Up to this point I have only really worked with angels, but eventually I would like to work with demons as well.
Most of what I do is healing, blessing, and protection…but I’ve cursed a few times. I believe in balance.
My tools are stones, candles, cards, mirrors, and pendulums…along with chants.
I’m drawn to chaos magick, voodoo, and shamanism.
I did take a long break from the craft because I thought it was affecting me in a negative way…I picked it back up because I felt like I lost a part of myself when I quit…and I learned it wasn’t the craft that was the problem, but my attitude about it.
I’m here to learn more, advance my skill, and share when I can.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you, and welcome!

1 Like

Hi everyone:

• My nickname is Nobu, but my real name is Luis, I’m on my early 20’s and I live in Puerto Rico. Since I was a young boy magick always call to me in one way or another, It was this year that I discover the Goetia and plan to work with it. This my first book of magick and I’m currently reading it, but it’s definitely not the last one. Since this is the first book of magick I’m reading and without any coaching, I don’t know much about anything. Any tips will be very much appreciated.
  • Magicks that I look forward to learning are; Black Magick, Evoking demons, doing rituals, and anything in between.
  • My current goals are to learn as much as I can and being able to perform rituals in the near future.
  • My current struggle is lack of knowledge.
    -P.S. English is not my first language, I apologize for any mistakes.
3 Likes

Your words have power, whether or bot you realize it, as you work with magick more you’ll see, but basically by saying certain negative things you could end up cursing yourself

5 Likes

Welcome. The best way is to teach yourself and do lots of reading and researching

ok im up for it but can you recomend where i can start all that?

1 Like

Sure. Use the looking glass in the top right hand corner and research all spirits and magic you are interested in. It is a good start :slight_smile: Lots of great info

ok thnkx

1 Like

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG @EZMEL! :slight_smile:

How can I introduce me if I don’t know myself? For the Name I belive that give a name to a person it’s a useless sigil, ergo I don’t use it (look for the “REN” magic name in ancient egypt culture. I compose music, poems and in magic I’m an expert of PHOSPHENISM and NATUROPHENOLOGY. so. that’s all. deep bow

4 Likes

p.s.: what part of me I have to introduce? " The five parts of the Egyptian soul were the Ren , the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib. The Ren was the name given to a person at birth. Egyptians believed it was part of a person’s soul and that it would live for as long as that name was spoken or the person remembered.

2 Likes

Greetings,
I am Zatagoon the exiled shaman and a nihilist. I practice dark shamanism, satanism, black magic, and a bit of necromancy. My goals are to become a god and build an empire that would do my bidding well.

4 Likes

Hey am new here i dont know anytihing recently started watch E.A and i would like to learn an understand i have always had and intrest in these things id like someone to guide me.

3 Likes

Hi all my name is Estelle (real name) but I am open to any suggestions of what I could be named. I thought I had introduced myself but I’m not sure if I put it in the right place as I am honestly so utterly dumb when it comes to computers, phones, forums or anything else that’s techy. I am a mum of 3 grown up kids and have a soul mate that Ive spent my life with from when we were only young teens. We adore each other after 31 years so I know I can defo perform some kind of magic lol. I have been interested in all things mystical since I was a kid. I have tried the tarot and some witchcraft but I’m seriously not good - I mean Ive never made a spell work that is until I joined this and began to learn about sigils? Not sure if that the right word. Anyway I needed some money quick sharp so thought I would try a sigil. I swear to you all after 10 mins I was offered a loan from my bank and although it has to be paid back it was unexpected and I got the money I needed. I am so exited now and if anyone would like to give me some beginner’s advice I would be most grateful. I am a loving caring person who would never want to harm anyone so I don’t want to get into sacrifices and mean stuff. If anyone could help my daughter meet a soulmate I would be so grateful or if you could help me to be able to help her. She is bi sexual - veering more towards women but she wants a man as she despo wants a baby and her clock is ticking. And if anyone could help my son. He has just married a girl in the USA but she cannot come here even though they’re married until they have savings of a certain amount. They’ve worked out it will take them 2 years to save this amount and I’m so sad for him. They love each other and need to be together plus she’s kind of on her own over ther apart from friends but she has no family as she is from a strict Muslim family so my son is just not what they will accept for their daughter so she has been shunned. They just need a break. Ok that’s it really. If anyone wants to know anything more about me or my family just ask. And thank you for reading my intro and hope you all have an amazing weekend.
Huge hugs
Estelle :hugs:

5 Likes

I’d rather not say my name and definitely not a picture.

My first exposure to magic was through hoodoo with very mixed results but it was also good at the time because it’s kinda easy to hide from people you live with, but the summoning and evoking style holds much more appeal to me. It seems like I’m asking someone specifically to help rather than just burning candles (maybe that’s why I always got very mixed results with hoodoo)

With that said, I’m a complete newbie. And I also don’t have much money to get started either (employment spell is one of my first needs - although I’m also looking to reconcile with my ex. I know I know; I’m a cliche)

4 Likes

I am Luke, I live in Colorado and I have been practicing Chaos Magick for about a year now. It has been an amazing and empowering experience that has created a lot of positive changes in my life. I have found a lot of success with sigil magick and Tarot divination but I am ready for new challenges. I recently started experimenting with evocation and I am anticipating a deep dive into invocation and possession very soon.

I struggle with visualization and projection but I have gained some ground recently using guided meditations. I also struggle with the courage to delve into the darkest aspects of the left hand path. I grew up in a conservative Christian home and while I have shook most of that influence, I still feel pings of fear and apprehension when it comes to working with Satan or demons.

My ultimate goal with magick is to use it fluidly in everyday life, for it to influence my moment to moment experience. I want to gain as much power and fluency as I can find and use it bend everyday reality to my will. I am also a medical professional so I enjoy helping people and being a resource in times of need. I would like to carry that into my magickal realm and become a magickal resource to the people in my life, similair to a village shaman or local witch. Have an issue or nagging problem? Come to me and see if there is anything I can do anything for you. I want to bring back some of the old ways.

My basic Chaos magick mantras: If nothing if is True, then everything is true. Your perception is your reality, change your perception and change your reality.

6 Likes

Hello everybody.
I’m a 36 year old guy from Germany. About 10 years ago I became interested in chaos magic and discovered Discordanism. In all this time I have been interested in occultism and conspiracy theories. Then I tried to translate these themes into art somehow. Over the years I have also worked with witchcraft and Satanism, but I have never been able to transform much of it into art, except by integrating some approaches into my life. Recently I have been working intensively on the attempt to develop an Discordian magic system and founded the UniversCity of Sockovia in Germany for this purpose. I now devote myself entirely to Discordianism, but I also read a lot about traditional magic, Satanism and chaos magic. I never really got away from it. So if you have questions about Discordianism or like crazy magic, you can write to me. Since English is only my second language, I ask you to excuse mistakes at this point.

5 Likes