Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

What’s up my names Chris and I’ve been here before under “AzazelsAngel” but for some reason it doesn’t allow me to get back into that account, anyways I’m an 18 yo who wishes to learn and grow but also obtain some knowledge on how to perform some rituals because at this point I feel like I have nothing to loose.

2 Likes

Have you ever done black magic?

Honestly I’ve never tried my family use to be really big into it, and I wasn’t permitted to go anywhere near it

My name is aba sidd
I like interacting with many spirits. I have not cast a magical spell nor talked with any entities as of yet.
My goal is to elevate my senses.

Oh. Well nice to meet you ummm your name?

Im homicide, black magician, ex-demonologist, now i work only with spirits of living and dearly departed…

i came to discuss about dragonic magick, im training to be anti mindcotrol programmer / excorsist.

im musician and will write few books when i grow bit older…

ask anything i anserw.

1 Like

Hello all! I’m Eli. I’ve been lurking here for awhile, figured I should finally make a profile. I’ve been in and out of the occult since I was a kid, now I’m in finally getting serious with it. Look forward to meeting you all!

2 Likes

U also new comer?

Been here before just wasn’t able to get into my old account

Ohh, Will you teach me how to do?

If you wanna learn @Aman_Sharma i suggest you start to read threads in the beginner section of the forum, ppl on the forum are usually willing to help by giving tips and guidance but the work you will have to do yourself that nothing we can do for you and even If we could Why would we? If you wanna be a god you must take charge of tour life and destiny. So as i said start in the beginner section and make use of the search function if you get stuck most problem you may get i bet someone else allready asked about.

Oh, where’s that section

Push on the 3 paralel lines up in the right corner then choose new magician section.

And then.?

Hi guys, OceanLabyrinth here :slight_smile:

I live in the North East of England. I seem to have been drawn to the LHP interests only very recently. I’ve always been searching for something that is more than myself yet still part of myself and trying to find the tools and insight to find that bridge, so to speak.

For the past 48hrs I’ve been on this website just drinking it all up and lurking like a spider in the background. I’m not sure where I fit in on this path but I’m CERTAIN I’m in my ‘neighborhood’, so to speak! I know I have to eradicate a lot of my programming and fears but, isn’t that the damn point if they are already holding you back? To transcend out of our limited cages that we’ve been given? If that’s blasphemous, then someone please, slap me silly with a wet oven glove, now, because I clearly deserve it!

2 Likes

or hit the magnifying glass and search what you want to learn about, if you can’t find anything about something make a new topic asking about it.

Hi. I’m VioletLotus. i’ve been into mainly all types of magic since i was little but i’ve only recently been interested in demons and the occult. I’m happy to be here.

1 Like

welcome to BALG @VioletLotus!

Hi! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello