Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Lulu here , satanits ,luciferian , qhlippothist , no specific attribute , am humbled to be here .
Here to learn ,interact and share …xoxo ave satana

3 Likes

Welcome to BALG…

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, my name is Marc, I started the divination course, I am curious where it will lead me, I always had something with healing and magic, but never really had a breakthrough in those area’s, tried a lot… Thank you

Hi, might as well introduce myself. My name is Jay Frost and from Auckland New Zealand. 18 years of age and completely new to the supernatural but have this inner desire to know more. Mainly here to gain knowledge and understanding of the things we can’t see in the physical realm as this is extremely interesting to me personally. Looking forward to learning more and engaging with others out there in this field.

Cheers

2 Likes

Hello there, I’m Starry-Nite and am a home-based Bridal Dress designer. Married, no kids, a german shepherd dog. I have had spirits of all sorts visit me over the years, which lead me to do Card readings in my spare time and a bit of magic every now and then.
I came across this site accidently when i searched … don’t even remember now…:thinking… ah yeah I was searching for Lace fabric on Google and this site opened somehow!!! Nothing whatsoever to do with fabrics :confused: I read the forums and found this site very interesting and many topics i’m really liking and have in common with. I haven’t done any spells for a few years being so busy with my dressmaking, but since i’ve stumbled across this site i just have to get back into it asap. :smile: everyone seems so helpful and full of tips, i can’t wait to join in the convos etc… I live in Australia, born in Spain. :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG, @Starry-nite, @LeKopo and @Atriel! Enjoy the ride! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

• Your name:aaron but im changing my name to jack
• Photos if you’re comfortable:maybe later on
• Kinds of magick you like: black magic
• Current goals:to make new friends and try to get a familiar
• Current struggles[/quote]: im not so sure ig my current struggle is getting used to my new environment

im a beginner at this i would love some tips if that’s ok

2 Likes

Hello Demons my name is justis i been seeking magic for about 5 months now haven’t did any practices just soaking up all the knowledge but will be invoking lucifer soon

2 Likes

Hola a todos! Por ahi hay un post que dice: say hi!..soy yo. Aca soy Intercambio Equivalente…recapitulando en mi historia pude observar que al escuchar y ofrecer ayuda, yo quedaba vacia por dias…asi que me esforce mucho por aprender a manejar el caudal, la intencion y el DESEO…por eso mi nombre. Los leo atentamente y sin duda he visto que todos los dias se aprende mas que algo nuevo y otras cosas que sospechaba…se confirman!!!
Mi tendencia antigua era atraer gente con males de salud y tristeza (explore varias areas para capacitarme desde mi interes sin intencion de dedicarme a otros) pero evidentemente se me acerca gente igual… asi que por aqui me quedare a investigar, aprender y entender que es lo que me favorece en mi desarrollo magico.
Quienllego a leer hasta aqui: gracias por tu paciencia! En el celu es re incomodo ingresar :joy:

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you @DarkestkNight.

1 Like

My name is abra.
I am a fan of all types of magic pertaining to the left hand path
My goal is to gain my astral powers, learn new things and bring great power to Earth.
My struggles in magic are that I have not been able to speak with any spirits as of yet.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight

Thank you, and welcome!

1 Like

Welcome!

My name is Samuel Hanson, I live in Tanzania.
I have no kinder magic actions but I do really love to have ones.
I currently working my self as a self-employed person.
But I do really want to meet with Lord Lucifer so as I can sale what is mine and working with him.

2 Likes

Hello Timothy and everyone,

My name is Nicole and I come from a bloodline of ancestors who practiced magick. As a young child (perhaps as early as 3 years of age) I have vivid memories of astral projection and being visited by deities. I struggled for a number of years with a deep desire to know more and have been drawn to the underworld. Religion guilted me for most of my adult life into believing that I was wrong. Society deemed me ‘weird’ so I kept it a secret. A couple of years ago I found myself back to learning about who I am and why I am here.

My passion is astrology and I am an occultist. My favorite practice is sex magick and I would like to learn more and discuss more of my experiences with this form of magick and also have some questions about going deeper into the practice.

EarthGoddess,
Nicole

6 Likes

Greetings. I recently discovered these forums, however I began my interest in the left-hand path about three years ago after a very intense awakening and near-death experience. I was ill much of the time so I could not properly begin my studies. I am seeking to expand my knowledge and it seems BALG is a good place to start.

2 Likes

My name is Aman
Well, I don’t know well about magic that’s why I’m here
My goal is to be a living God
Struggle: I’m scared of all these things Still I’m here that’s the biggest struggle for me!

1 Like

My name is Aman and I’m from India. I’m very keen to learn. So , will you tell me how to do it.?