Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi i get what you are saying, but i have a kinda different theorie.
You aren´t a god (yet) because if you were, you wouldve been the entity you are seeing.
I do acknowledge (pardon my english grammar but im not a native english speaker) you are special because most people cannot see them. I have a question which is do you see them in their true form or more like a dark face with bright eyes? I ask this because i recently was kinda forced to find out Asmodeus is my guardian demon. He even possessed me whenever i was in a dangerous situation so he could get me out the best possible way. I thought it was a load of bs before i noticed that every time i walked out of my room my window was wide open when i came back. At one point (like 2/3 days ago) i woke up to find something sitting in my chair at the bottom of my bed. The face was hard to see because it was dark and his face was too. The only thing i noticed and kept in my sight for the past days are his bright yellow eyes. I was scared shitless so i went to this site to find help. They told me it could be my guardian so i summoned him and asked him. I don´t owe him anything after that because he probably was my guardian demon for multiple lifetimes. The more i get to know him the more he feels like my ´´friend´´. What i think is that they are preparing us to become ´´godlike´´. And we need to learn important lessons which only life can teach you. When we are done with those lessons, we become our own gods but become friends with our guardians instead of them just being our guardians. That is how i feel =) sry for the long ass comment haha

He right!

Hi
I am Shreya from India. I am new to the understanding of demons and ancient gods. I have been spiritual since childhood and have certain psychic gifts. I am an eclectic witch and practice divination using tarot and spirit channeling. I am happy to share that my first experience was with Belial…whom I greatly love and respect. In no time we bonded so well and its going strong and interesting. I wish to learn magick and working with others ancient gods & goddesses, angels and demons.

Regards:)

7 Likes

Hi, I am barkat from bangladesh and i just joined this forum. I am 20 years old and currently studying. I have no experiences about magick but i would love to have a lot of milf fuck me in my future years. Wish me luck everybody :blush:

1 Like

Hi, Ellie here

Hello

Calm down. Don’t try so hard. First relax yourself. Get some rest and start fresh again. Start with the one who draws you the most, be it Lord Lucifer or King Paimon. You are blocking your own connection to them. They will surely connect, they don’t hate you… and you can have conversations and even enjoy jokes but don’t be desperate and forceful. The easiest way is the way of the heart. You don’t even need sigil, focus on any one,either King Paimon or King Lucifer and try chanting their enn. Focus on the sound…don’t let your thoughts race that why they are not connecting cause’ sometime initially the signs are subtle. Try and look for signs and symbols. I am sure they will connect.

All the best :blush:

2 Likes

Does anybody have a quickest way to get into trance state?

Listen to a good techno song on repeat

2 Likes

Hello everyone. This is Ellie. I would love to learn love and revenge magic.
I have a very bad experience and I want to return it to my target.
I am a product of a battered partner and I can’t move on to that. I am suffering a depression right now and it is very very hard to battle with it.
I hope you guys could help me.
Thanks a lot.

Hello, I am Diego from Colombia (South America). I am exploring spirituality; based on interviews and lots od different types of videos I have converged into ideas close to gnosticism. Currently I am studying the course on Omnipresence and Spirit Traveling; I am actually trying to understand better what lies beyond life and have more ideas of the context in which our life operates.

I have watched several videos of E.A. Koetting to understand better different aspects of spirituality; I find a lot of alignment with gnosticism ideas.

Hello my name is Alexander

I’ve been practicing the occult for almost 3 years now but I became more dedicated as soon as I started working with Ahriman and the Divs.

I’m a vampire and I consider vampirism to be the most powerful form of magick for it allows you to gain limitless power.

Happy to be here

1 Like

Hi, my name’s Luke

I’ve increasingly become aware of these sorts of things and am more or less new to it all.

Originally I came in with the intention to get back my ex who I had spent 4 years with. While that is still a goal, I find it pushing to a secondary goal and my main focus is on improving myself, and learning more of this to see how I can best improve my life overall.

If I had to say a current struggle, I would say it’s the doubt associated with feeling ‘normal’ or ‘no magick power’ or not feeling anything during the spell/ritual.

3 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Neter. I am a black Magickian though I embrace all Magick and paths, practices, etc. that are beneficial to me. My current goals are to expand my sphere of influence. My current struggle is widening it. That is to say surpassing all limitations. Nice to be here, nice to meet you and the best of luck to us all.

Regards.:. O.D.A.

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m Jasmine but prefer to be called Jean.
I’m 15. (THIS IS NOT A PHASE…i promise)
I’m not comfortable showing my picture yet.
I like all kinds of Magick. (love spells and rituals)
Learning more about Magick, but I can’t really find that many spells.
And a fun fact about me, my godmother is a Wiccan and is teaching me about magick.

3 Likes

My name is Ivan, I’m new and I will like to learn more about spells, black magic, sex magic, love spells. sometimes i can see future events in a person,

1 Like

All the best. Improving ourselves to become the best version of ourselves should always be the first goal😊

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Blossom and I’m not new to the LHP, but I am new to following it more formally. I’m 30 years old and have had a strong connection with the spirit world my whole life. I grew up in a strict Catholic family, but from as young as 9 or 10 just knew it wasn’t for me. When I was 4 I met a spirit who identified herself as Emily. I was an only child and Emily was my best friend. Only when my mother spoke about Emily at my school did she realise no one by this name attended there. This freaked my parents out and they tried very hard to convince me that Emily wasn’t real. But Emily stayed with me for many years, until we moved to a new city.

I cast my first spell when I was 15. I was bullied at school, and I desperately wanted to meet someone who loved me. It worked, shortly after that I met my first boyfriend, who introduced me to a group of friends, that unbeknown to me included my now husband.

I always feared black magick because of my Catholic upbringing, so I saw myself as a “white witch”, until around 2011 when I had an encounter with three very strong entities (I don’t know what they were) that wouldn’t leave me alone. They tourmented me, not letting me sleep, moving things in the house and one tried very hard to attach itself to me. This went on for months, until I told my friend (now husband) what was happening to me. I thought he would fall over laughing at me, but it turned out he was a follower of the LHP. He made them go away and told me never to show fear like that again. It worked, and I became increasingly more interested in the LHP.

I recently began working with Amon, Sabnock and Belial. I’ve been told that I need to find help to refine my rituals. I’ve got extremely strong emotions, but don’t know how to channel them productively. I’m looking to learn as much as I can about the LHP and perhaps meet others who have worked with Amon, Sabnock and Belial before. I’m particularly interested in mastering astral travel and understanding more about my dreams.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum. My name is Brandon.

I’ve been in the occult off-and-on for many years. I was introduced to the LHP roughly two years ago.

However my involvement has been light because of one reason: I’m visually impaired. It’s hard to find resources that work for me, since so many rituals are very visual in their construction. I can’t light candles, for example, or stare at sigils.

I am hoping to be more persistent now and find ways that I can still practice magick despite being blind. I’m hoping I can find some support on that here.

7 Likes

Well I think I’ve been lurking around silently long enough (TL;DR below).

Hiya guys, call me Rima. I’m new to the LHP, but definitely not new to spirituality. Since I was 12 I’ve been delving into whatever was available in the New Age/Occult section at my local Chapters: psychic mediumship, divination, mythology, Doreen Virtue (shudders), meditations of all sorts, angelic work, aliens, starseeds + galactic federation contact, astral projection, spirit guides, crystals, ayahuasca ft. the rest of the psychedelic gang, shadow work, reiki, both witchcraft and wicca, and the list goes on.

Fun stuff. Now, I see it all as a primer for the work that is to come. I’ve realized now that both Lucifer and Azazel have been dropping their names here and there throughout my high school and college life. Hell, back in the good ol’ PS3 days my first PSN was “LucifersElf”.

“Why did you choose the name Lucifer,” my lovely Catholic classmates asked, puffing themselves over their mics on PSN.
“I just thought of it. It sounds cool,” I replied.
“You know that’s the name of the Devil right??”
“…oh.”

In no way am I taking any credit lol. I mean, I must have heard his name from somewhere. Point is that his name, and Azazel’s, piqued my interest.

Fast forward to today: I find myself in university, majoring in Archaeology. I’m snooping around for information on angelic magick. I find Damon Brand. I find the Gallery of Magick. I find one of their books, “Demons of Magick”. My interest in demons skyrockets for the second time in my life (I was 16 the first time). But I was afraid, so I looked into “darker angels” instead. Through information on the Watchers I found Azazel’s name once again.

And his name did not stop popping into my head ever since. It was LOUD and CLEAR, like my stomach when it remembers that IKEA’s $1.99 breakfast exists. I had to have it. I had to know why Azazel’s name over literally any other entity. It was only when I finally answered his call that his name ceased to pop in sporadically. Now, I find myself amongst all you lovely people.

For now, just connecting via sigils and enns have yielded wonderful results. Being able to connect with both Azazel and Lucifer has been amazing, and I’m really excited to just keep going and experimenting. Their help with developing my personal gnosis has been exceptional, and I learn more from them every day. I eventually want to work towards full rituals and full evocations, just to immerse myself in both their presence and that of the other demonic kings. I love this journey, and it is so great to finally have some people to share it with. I look forward to riding this wave with you all.

TL;DR: I was super into fluffy shit and now I’m super into Satan :metal:

4 Likes

Hey, y’all. I’m Josh and I’m pretty new.

1 Like