Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hey, everyone, I’m JJ, and I’m here to learn! I’ve been seeing and hearing spirits for as long as I can remember, and practicing magick for a long time. Not interested in power, world domination, or wealth; more about understanding the nature of reality, and the mechanics of magick.

11 Likes

Hi,
My name is enara i am so new in to magick and sprit world like a new born :stuck_out_tongue: know nothing but trying to learn. My english is just Ok . I first cast a separation magick just by watching a youtube video that is of no use. But my injerest in Ocult grew.

I am interested in four demons Lucifer Azazel king pimon and Duke sallos. I even try to summon duke Sallos but nothing happen which disappoint me littel :frowning:

Anyway i will keep trying.

8 Likes

Greetings Everyone, I am Lupos Nightkind. I started with a training course in Italian Witchcraft, Stregheria, under the tutelage of Raven and Stephanie Taylor-Grimassi. There I learned basic magick skills and was my introduction into the Kraft, as well as my first experience within a community of practitioners. I didn’t stick around because I wanted more training, a deeper dive, and I knew I couldn’t get what I was looking for there. I also have First Degree training in the Temple of the Vampire where I learned lifeforce energy manipulation and psychic vampirism, which was very powerful and I realized my own quest for power was what I was always after. I have completed the First Degree of training with a Sith Realist group, that is currently my main focus. I am as much a Warrior as I am a newbie Black Magickian and have training in Muay Thai Kickboxing. I bought Black Magick of Ahriman by Kurtis Joseph this year and I am in complete alignment with it’s message, it’s approach, and subject matter. Even the Sith Realist group I am in uses Black Sun terminology, and I found traces of all of my training in BMOA as if it was the right fit for me.

My biggest struggle is resisting the urge to push myself too hard, and my greatest strength is my willpower.

Make no mistake, despite my first post I have deep respect of the content here. If I am going to pay big money for something I just want to protect my interest and the interest of those who are starting out.

No bullshit from this Cat.

2 Likes

I can give you my advice. What issues are you having?

1 Like

Yes please. And what you want.

1 Like

Welcome, Wolf. Asking questions is not a bad thing.

Greetings. My interest in magick began rather young, didn’t know much about magick, and to me it didn’t seem real but I began to believe in spirits when I tried to use an Ouija board, and without protection, as I was only allowed to ask one question of the mage who instructed me, I stupidly chose to learn about how to evoke spirits, boy was that a bomb. (I was just a kid, the person giving the info did not care what happened to me so yeah, not nice) So, since then I stopped trying to do any evocation and now only now and then try to invoke rather than the former. I pretty much limit all that and just meditate or commune with nature, and am a fan of science although not a great student of that subject, I read a lot. So atm I’m a Naturalistic Pantheist but looking into the craft of the wise. Why? Well, I’m here to figure that out and lacking any religious background I have very little to compare notes with. I tried studying monotheistic ways but it just left me feeling empty and lost. I just feel the dry desert needs a flower or two, and a whole lot more water. lol joking aside, I’m here to learn and not get bogged down with left or right just trying to be the best version of me and feel like there is only what is naturally moral and religion is a non interest. Not going there.
I feel I have been able to contact only one spirit truly, that of a deceased relative. Had some odd experiences with other spirits so am not inclined to try to get into that again. A few things I’ve tried to learn but am really still a novice with scrying, tarot or spells.

1 Like

Hi. Nice to meet you. I recently made a pact with Sallos for love help with a specific person. Is there any way for you to sense whether the wheels are in motion? Or whether he might have a message for me, that I’m not picking up on? Any help is much appreciated. :heart:

1 Like

Cam you send me a direct message? :slight_smile:

Or if you can’t is there a way to message privately?

Sorry, @Novasgrandeur, @KittyKat, and @cudkey, but you are all new members of this forum and so are unable to send PMs. It is restricted by the system until you have reached a certain level of activity and contributed something to the community. Regular members can send you messages, and you can reply to them, but you are not able to initiate a conversation.

1 Like

Yeah I figured as much lol

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
I’m Max, Italian 45 years old, I live in Piedmont very close to Turin.
Unfortunately I speak little English, but translators help me a lot.
I have been interested in occultism, demonology and chaos magik in a serious and constant way for about 2 years. I feel very much my theories and visions of Austin Osman Spare.I am here 'to grow, learn and share my personal experiences.Mainly I work alone , occasionally with a dear sister.
In this period I am familiarizing and approaching Lord Clauneck and Prince Sytry.
Good everything to you
if you want to communicate I’m here

Shemhamforash

5 Likes

OK My name is Julius Daniel I am from Nigeria actually I am not a magician neither am I a shaman but for about 3yrs now I’ve been trying to get in touch with LUCIFER but all my efforts are void but OK i’ld say I’m probably A lazy Satanist because I have not tried my best as much as possible at times I try to convince myself that I have all faith in LUCIFER but again deep down in me I start doubting again but my main point is that I want to be guided on how to get in contact physically with LUCIFER so I can pour out my heart to him thank you sir

Welcome to the forum, you might like to start off with this book;
( Only kidding, good to have you with us )

Haha good to be here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am new to the “arts”…of magick…its been about 18 months, but I still find myself learning. So there so much information I have to say, I’m barely crawling.

I go by Heavens Dove…

I am naturally gifted with (day) visions and. (Dreams) night visions. Some times I can touch someone and see things. But usually related to myself.

I am looking for a Coven. A family.
I was recently attacked. Where my luck turned.

Not sure if it was a law of Rhythm where the pendelum swung back, or a out right attack.

5 Likes

Welcome :revolving_hearts:

Your story sounds so painful. I really hope that you will experience only the best now in your life and it will come into order.

No tree can reach to heaven if it’s roots didnt reach to hell.

Hello I’m Amber

I was raised wiccan my whole childhood and drifted away from magic for many years coming back around I realized quickly that the right hand path was not what I was looking for after a little research and talking with a couple friends I know I felt like the left hand path is where I belong I am brand new at all of this and am more trying to figure out a good place to start this journey any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you

3 Likes