Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello I’m Amber

I was raised wiccan my whole childhood and drifted away from magic for many years coming back around I realized quickly that the right hand path was not what I was looking for after a little research and talking with a couple friends I know I felt like the left hand path is where I belong I am brand new at all of this and am more trying to figure out a good place to start this journey any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you

3 Likes

Hi I’m Morgana I suppose in Camelot the history says that it’s a witch who had many lovers as opposed to being in the present day somehow I feel that times I’m 20000 years old could this be true I have no idea. my magic started I was in puberty I believe I have done things I have no way of explaining nor do I know how the life created the life and

that has been ended I know I was responsible how I do not know I’m not bragging I realize it’s a responsibility that I need to undertake and study so I can fulfill my purpose in this life. I’ve literally destroyed churches …protected my son.
kinds of magic that I like to study shamanism some astrology channeling telekinesis empathy psychic powers communication with spirits taoism protection and reversal magick also black belt protection spirit animals the elements…I hug trees… Astral projection tarot cards I have several daemon tarot thoth, enochian tarot, I also have fairy lenormand Oracle cards. Scribing Charkras Awakening the Kundalini and Abraham and the Seven Arch Daevas within and sex magic.
My current goals ultimately to hold the lightning bolt. I’m working on the 4 hell’s, the Qlippothic orders of demons on the tree of death including the five accursed Nations working on for almost 2 years and a day. More recently I’ve begun evocation with Lucifer, Lucifer Amaymon and Belial and the nine Kings. I’ve been working in the Underworld for almost 3 years I go there sporadically as time allows my most recent visit was to meet my shadow self and two become friends.
My current struggles I have based mostly on evil thought evil speech evil action an endless Darkness are the pathway to happiness and success. Openness, complete trust n love. I am struggling with the errors in my ways as changing old patterns and finding new patterns of enlightenment and happiness. I will not settle my goal is for complete satisfaction in all that I do.

8 Likes

I’m new. I like demons, demons like me.

Love the dark, always have.

1 Like

My name is James , i’m from italy, i’d like to try crazy things and become more powerfull :wink:

1 Like

Hi my name is Colt I am new here, I don’t know the first thing about any of this and would like to learn I also don’t know anything about magic, my current goals are just to learn about anything and my current struggles just trying to find a place to fit into and find myself.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Christina. I’ve been lurking for a few days in order to get a sense of what this community is like. It’s rare that I actually take this step and introduce myself, but it feels good here. Knowledge and likeminded connections is what I’m in need of at at this time, so here I am.

I am new on this path, but it feels like a calling that’s always been there. I love to research and learn and have found this forum quite resourceful - Thank you. I will most likely stay quiet in the background for a while, but hopefully will find my voice soon and contribute.

5 Likes

By letting go my normal modes and habits of expression that contain hidden assumptions and implications I can increase the accuracy of my translation and the positiveness of my readings

2 Likes

Truthfulness and logical…
Do or do not but do not try

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m Thilil,

I hope I’m posting this in the right place as i’m terrible at navigating forums. I’m in Australia, from African/Asian decent and I’m a witch by birth through my mother and grandmothers on both sides. I’m also raised Catholic and spent the first half of my life practising Catholicism and witchcraft at home. Now in my late thirties, I’m a kitchen witch and I practice black magick for myself and loved ones and white magick for others- these are terms I have learnt in the western world , where I come from it is all just magick.

I am used to working with curses and root work passed on through family and I have only just discovered working with demons in the specific ways mentioned on this forum.

I am grateful for the resources this site offers and for the information others provide and hope to learn from the community.

I can see, hear, smell and feel from the other side, same as my mother and grandmothers.

Things I struggle with is keeping the modern, outside world and everyday life from interrupting my abilities and I’m finding that as I get older and busier with life and kids I am struggling to quiet my keep focus and contact with the unseen world.

I had been pretty lucky to get through life unharmed, until recently when I experienced harm and threat of harm to my children, it was that which brought me looking for help and guidance from demons and that brought me here.

I have no formal training, I haven’t learnt about most of the terms i see used here on the forum, my practises are familial and most of what we do is kept secret and within our family, but I am interested in reading about everyone’s different paths and learning.

Thank you for having me and for allowing such diversity.

6 Likes

Hello all!
Not sure where to start so I’ll just list some random stuff related to me, My family has always had a foot halfway into occult/magic related stuff through Native Americans through my great grandmothers side, my LHP aunt, and my LHP great uncle whom all fueled my interest in the occult, which has culminated in me being LHP geared. I’ve also had weird haunting related stuff like loaves of bread flying 20 feet across the room without warning, which didn’t scare me, as I just scolded whatever did it.
I’m very new in the occult, only about 2 years in with me only working on my basics like Energy building, meditative trances, projection/out of body using monroes techniques and I’m beginning to dabble into evocations.

My goals occult wise are to more effectively perform evocations through a LHP style. As for why I’m doing it? I’m not really sure. I have no overarching goals for piles of money or harems. The only goal I can think of lifewise would be to go after human trafficking, as thats a field I’m currently progressing towards through higher education.

I’ve been lurking these forums for a little over 2 months and now wanna get off the fence to join in the fun here.

Thank you guys for having a community like this where all people from all walks can meet, discuss new ideas/cooperate, teach, and learn from others all over the world.Looking forward to working with you all and maybe making a few buddies in the process.

3 Likes

Wait, what? Magic gives harems? Sweet.
Lol.
I like your goals. Much.

2 Likes

Haha, It was hyperbole/jackassery

2 Likes

I know…I was being silly. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

What?! A big bad black magician being silly? Gods forbid. What is this multiverse coming to! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Big bad black magician?! You sir, are mistaken…I’m pure and sweet as the driven snow with sugar sprinkled on top.

2 Likes

Aloha All! My name is Lucienne! I am a lover of The Morning Star! I have been a strong defender of Lucifer for 31 years now. I am happy to see so many people wanting to learn about Lucifer or Lu as i call him and also wanting to know the difference be himself & Satan. Any questions on my friend and Spiritual Counterpart don’t be afraid to ask!

4 Likes

Introductions do not belong in this topic. I have flagged it for the moderator to move to the proper place.

1 Like

Sorry DarkestKnight i was just following the prompts meant no disrespect! <3 I will erase the comment aka introduction!

1 Like

It’s all good. Mistakes happen. The mod moved your post to where it belongs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am a real sorcerer

I am a former Taoist and now Wiccan Sorcerer. I would say I am a Grey Sorcerer on the spectrum of white to black. I seek to build my own magic village and gain the immortality spell. So I can be free from this pointless mortal coil. I mostly use physical magic. My most power spells are I can use shield magic to resist blades, fire and blunt force. I can also use air magic which allows me to jump high off of the ground. I can use some other magic like healing as well…

My YouTube page is likened on my profile. If you want to see proof of my god like power.

3 Likes