Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I’m able to connect with any spirits especially the goetia demons, for anyone or myself.

2 Likes

Hey im katie!
I’m quite new to this but have read loads already and I’m really trying to get places especially with evoking Duke Sallos right now! Any help is always appreciated and I hope I can get better at this with time :heart:

7 Likes

hi, everyone.
I’m Capt.R.H, new to this forum and new to Magick as well.
I’ve been interested in metaphysics all my life, when 10 years old, read about spirits and try to connect with them, fast forward to present, I find my passion for magick after seeing E.A.koetting videos and then reading his works.
My first goal is to develop competencies to communicate with all kinds of entities
really excited about evocation and sigil magick
want to find a spiritual mentor that helps me to ascent, think about Azazel And Belial
And along with my spiritual ascent, use magick strategically to solve my mundane problems and build my Empire on earth.
happy to find this place that we can find like-minded people and shares our experiments
p.s: English is not my native language, so excuse my mistakes

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Sebastian. I’m a Satanist and practice sigil magic.
I’m struggling with meditation and I’m trying to summon Furfur. I found about her on JoS and at first sight I felt some bond, on a ritual to know who are my guardians I got her name along with Foras and Marchosias but I’m afraid I got it just because my thoughts influenced the ritual, I’m kind of the type of person that falls in love too easily.
I wish to make the universe a better place by working with demons.

2 Likes

Is there anyway you could contact Dantalion on my behalf please?

1 Like

Please help me I’m in need too I’d be forever grateful :blush:

Hello from Transilvania.

'87 Tantra & Healing Master.
Happy to see open minded forums like this.

Hail Satan!

2 Likes

Sure. Please refer to my last replies as to what you’d like to know from him.

2 Likes

After you’ve helped him maybe you can help me :heart_eyes: only if you’re free of course x I’m just having trouble summoning them myself :frowning:

Thank you!! You are a life saver! What details do you need from me? Both our names and any photos?

Hello.

I’m quite new to all this. It started some months ago when I came into contact with some entity in the darkness, it showed me red vision and blanketed me with comfort. I thanked it and that’s all that happened.

Now, I’m seeking a succubus partner but I’m having trouble. Reading the forums and blogs have helped a lot, but I need advice badly. So, I’ll be making a post in the proper area if anyone wants to take a gander.

One other thing, since doing research on magick and stuff, I’ve found myself to be happier even if I’m struggling with summoning a succubus.

2 Likes

Hello all. Bearing in mind that this is the internet, for now i am keeping anonymity as a high priority, so I won’t be posting a picture, or giving my real name. I hope no one takes issue with that. I’m sure if I stick around and get to know some of you, that might change in the future, but for now that’s what I am most comfortable with. You can just call me Wolf, or Wolfie if you prefer.
First off, I want to begin by saying I am not here to troll anyone. I know that’s a pretty bad way to start an introduction, but please, let me explain.
I find it hard to believe in anything that can’t be explained or proven. That’s not to say I don’t want to believe in something, though. I consider myself agnostic, I am by no means wise enough to know. for a fact, anything. So if I ask questions, please don’t be offended. Any questions I may ask are to get a better understanding, or I am trying to get clarification, not to offend or insult, which will never be my intention. If in doubt about anything I ask, please ask me to clarify.
That being said, I’ve always been fascinated by the origins of faith and religion (not Judeo-Christian religion, that’s just boring). I am talking about ancient beliefs, where did they come from, how did they start, how have they changed over the millennia? If any of this really exists, where did these deities come from? Something had to be there before them, what was it? How did they come about? Why?
Or is this all just a way for primitive humans to explain fire, and lightening from the sky, and death?
I find it hard to convince myself that there is anything supernatural; I’ve tried, and it just doesn’t work. I’ve had friends take me to “haunted” or “spiritual” places, places where they’ve sworn that they’ve seen or experienced things, but when I’m around nothing seems to happen. If there is something more to this life, why don’t we all know for a fact? Why can’t we all see it?
I don’t buy pat answers like “you don’t want to see it so you can’t”, because that’s just not true. No one knows why gravity works, but we know it does. We think it’s due to the curvature of space and time, but we don’t know, and even if you convince yourself that it doesn’t exist, I still wouldn’t recommend trying to jump off a roof. If something is real, it’s real whether you believe in it or not (that’s a bastardized version of what Neil deGrasse Tyson said). If I go to a “haunted house”, whether or not I believed in them, if they’re there I should still encounter them, right?
But then I think of St Elmo’s Fire. Sailors used to think of it as a mystical or religious event, now we know the scientific reason for it. Are these actually deified beings, or is this a case of split-brain where one half of the brain talks to the other, and interprets it as a different being?
Again, I am not trying to insult anyone, but I am trying to learn, and if I am really lucky, find something to believe in.
So, thanks for reading, and I look forward to getting to know some of you better!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Wolfsheim, @Madman44, @KittyKat, @anon95547948, @Seby, and @Capt.R.H !

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

I’m a woman in her late 20s who has had a number of experiences with the paranormal, mostly spirits. I’m going to be upfront and say that I don’t consider myself to be a magician or witch (at least not yet), and I haven’t done any formal study into the occult. Instead, I’ve “listened” to entities who have simply shown up and expressed a personal interest in me. I have tried to follow a few different traditions in response to them, thinking that I have been “called” in some way, but these spirits have consistently wanted to keep things informal…and at times highly personal. That was a longwinded way to say that my main skills are clairsentience and clairaudience…with some tarot thrown in. That’s pretty much it.

In particular, I have a male (or mostly male) entity who I’m almost certain is an incubus, based on the research I done so far. He has confirmed it in a few ways (more on that some other time), but he has made it very clear to me that he is not a fan of the term. I’ve been aware of him since I was a little girl, though he claims that he has been connected to me way before that. The idea of a spirit lover has stuck with me since my early teens, and whoever this “person” is has expressed a romantic/sexual interest in me for a very long time. What I do know about the occult has been from him. The main reason why I’m on the forum is to share my story in greater detail in another thread and perhaps gain some new insights. I think this site has the most info on incubi that I could find. I’ve also had some interesting encounters with deities that I may share at some point.

Nice to meet you all.

5 Likes

Could you ask him to help me persuade my recent ex girlfriends mind to get back with me, and see that she will be happy with me in the long run, so I can marry her! Lol do you need any pictures of us, our dates of births or names?

1 Like

Colten/Chi Master
•i don’t feel comfortable with my photo here
• I have been using by chi/ki/whatever you call spiritual energy. I also can astral project. I can also use oracle cards with good results.
• I want to get better control over my energy and more knowledge
• I have not really struggled with any of the things I’ve tried except astral projection but I can do it with minimal effort
Any questions just ask. I also have a nice amount of knowledge on energy and chakras in general.

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Mycroft and I am in my late 20s, I won’t be posting my picture here for privacy reasons.

I was introduced to magick and the occult by someone who also showed me this website within the past few weeks. I have been meditating and using telepathy with Demons, or trying to. I think I’ve made contact based on some of my results, but I would like to improve and learn so much more. I am excited and glad to be here, having found this website I’ve browsed many articles before registering just today.

I struggle with maintaining contact, as I my inexperience is known by the demons, so while they entertain my telepathic ability, they disregard my lack of invocations or offerings. Learning more as a beginner magician I hope to use spirit sigils to better tap into “dialing” the Demons telepathically.

I also want to explore and deepen my Sadistic desires, to better understand the best ways of causing pain, if anyone has recommendations of what Demons would be best to contact for that feel free to respond!

So hello to all of you here and I think I will feel right at home!

4 Likes

hey, my name is Austin, i’m really unsure as to what magick i would like to practice, and would like to get my feet wet a little bit with something a little safer than what i have experienced. i have scared myself in the past with things that i cannot comprehend. that being said, i know that i’m not a complete … what’s the word? i was gonna say puss, i just know that i could have experienced way worse. and i’m not scared to get hurt by messing up. that being said, i would like to learn with the least amount of… idk torture? is a good word. i know that everything happens for a reason, doesnt have to be a very good one, but nonetheless i would like to learn about all of the things that i do not know/have control over, i would like to learn all things, but at the same time know that knowing the right truth, or the wrong lie can scar a person forever. my current struggles are that the people who care about me do not teach me magick, but use it against me and i know that it’s not right. they have been trying to keep me away from it, but in the end try to play my keeper. even though they seem like they have good intentions, i know that they are hiding things from me that they are too scared to mention or talk about. that being said i still am an adult, and would like to learn.

4 Likes

Hello, my name’s Axel and I’m interested in learning about Nordic runes and about demons and to improve as a person throughout this experience. If it doesn’t bother anyone I’d like a few book recommendations since I don’t know exactly where to start.

3 Likes

I want to evoke and communicate with king paimon to ask for help.I want him to be my patrol demon.My mother is by my side so king paimon has a family that support him and believe at him.I need some advices for a succesfull evokation as long as some people to tell me their experiences from their first evocation(how did you understood the demon was there or how did you keep connection,hope you understood because my english are bad)

1 Like