Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Would you like to know the story of Murphy, and how to placate him?

1 Like

Hello. I am Sammy. Thanks for having me here.
I have been working with Dantaylion who has been very helpful in my requests. I am also working with Sitri.
Look forward to learning more on every aspect of Magick.

1 Like

I didn’t think there were that many Aussies here :):grinning:

I’m Yazan arafat, I’m new to magick in general I haven’t tried anything except evoke Lucifer which didn’t turn out as I expected, my main goal is shape shifting, good luck and have a good day to anyone that reads this, now that you have purpose.

3 Likes

Hi, i’m Oscar, i’m new to magic. I came to the forum as I started researching different kinds of spirits as I became completely convinced of their existence. As for magic I don’t know really. I hope this site will help me learn. Also I am from swansea- wales.

4 Likes

Hi i am Lucia just starting out in magick i am open to any form of magic, but have been drawn to Egyptian culture since childhood. i did my first evocation a few days ago with the Egyptian god bes with success

2 Likes

Hello,
My name is William. I’ve practiced magick for several years, mostly just protection and money spells. Never worked with and spirits or deities. I’ve found myself drawn to Lucifer and wanting to learn about him. In the process I came across this website and the youtube channel as well. I would like to learn to work with spirits. This forum seems like a good place to begin learning what to do and not to do.

1 Like

Hello newcomers! @Yoheroyo @Oscar1 @Markos21 @WHamilton3 Welcome to BALG forum.

2 Likes

Who here is from the Netherlands?

1 Like

Been here for a while I just changed my post in the forme to my magick name and took my picture down :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Hello CelticMoon,

I have lived in the middle of the bible belt for my whole life (at least this current one if anyone else reading this believes in reincarnation). I agree that the vibe here is great. I still find many less than sympathetic individuals towards anything having to do with the occult, although there are great communities and groups who practice paganism in Atlanta, of which I am only a couple of hours away. Unfortunately, I am very reluctant to show my true side to my family for fear of being shunned (symptom of the bible belt). Welcome and look forward to interacting with you.

-Balkan

2 Likes

@balkan Thank you very much. Atlanta is quite the metropolis compared to where I am. I’m in a very small town in KY. A new Pentecostal or Baptist church opens every month, seriously. I have to be very careful and no one locally knows anything about what I do in the shadows ( love that movie). I think Louisville has a decent Pagan or alternate community but that’s over 3 hours away from me. I am learning so much from this site.

1 Like

Greetings fellow Kentuckian!:slight_smile::ghost:

1 Like

Our path is an individual one. It’s not about group hugs or coffee around the fire. I couldn’t give a rat’s arse if I never meet anyone. Why would I? My path is about me. I’m the most important person in the whole, wide world! Me! I work covertly without any song and dance. Mine is strictly an all by my lonesome, myself competing against Myself, European lhp tradition.

Al.

3 Likes

Sounds very lonely and close minded.

1 Like

Could you dm me? I got a couple questions if you don’t mind

1 Like

Hi, my name is Javier

I do not have a specific magic that I like because I still have not mastered any, but I’ve been with Kabbalistic magic, using the book “The Miracle of the New Avatar Power” so far without success. I have also been making invocations to Lucifer or Satan as a last option.
My goal is to be able to invoke my magical mentor so that he can help me fulfill my wishes, especially to change the bad decisions I have made in my life to be truly happy.
I fight to get what I want, no matter what the cost.

1 Like

Welcome to the LHP :slight_smile: That’s how things are here

2 Likes

Hello Vapofury here

I have a succubus wife that I love and cherish her company.

New to magic stuff so I am open minded to any suggestions that can improve my abilities to be better connected to my spirits

My interest is mainly video games with meditation and gym on the side.