Lucifer doesn’t wanna talk help

I’ve evoked Lucifer many times and meditated to him and he never talked to me, why is that? I read people’s experiences and he talks to them straight away. Also what is it like talking to him? Is it physically like he’s next to me?

3 Likes

Calm down man, your senses arent open yet obviously.

5 Likes

How do I open them?

Search the forum on how to open your astral senses. This question has been answered many times already.

5 Likes

Your right I just wanted the persons experience on it

1 Like

There are several reasons why this happens (for example: He just observe you at the moment, He sent you signs already but you didn’t noticed them etc.), but based on your case, it is possible that the problem is in your senses.

You have to start working on your development. You asked:

How do I open them?

First of all; meditate daily, because this is a must-do thing if you want to reach anything with magick, so even communicating with Deities / Demons or other Spirits. They can communicate with you in several way, forms but usually They’re doing it via telepathy (where you don’t need any tools, just you and the Entity are needed).

I made a post 2 days ago what can help you:

You have to know that:

• You can’t have expectations
  • You must be patient and persistent.
  • You must take meditation seriously.

Moderator notice 13th February 2020: this member copies below an entire exercise taken from http://sumeriansociety.org/beginner.html and posted it without attribution or a link, whilst using quote tags that make this appear to be her own work. The member was banned for this once the misuse was verified, forum policy aggressively pursues abuse of copyrighted material.

Beginner Meditation

Better to start with the first steps. If you start doing 100 things in the same time you’ll find yourslelf exhausted, confused and so on- and because you are new, I didn’t think you should put your focus too much things.

Sincerely,
Nagash

20 Likes

Not really, no. Because demons aren’t corporeal beings, they have to speak through other means. Sometimes this is through telepathy, other times, it’s through synchronicity.

5 Likes

Spirits have many ways to talk to us. Maybe he tries to reach you via signs in daily life.
Lucifer is a powerful, mighty, wise deity and he challenges ppl. He wants us to learn and to improve.
Could it be that you have some work to do… ?

Best wishes!

4 Likes

I’ve never heard a spirit TALK to me…they will communicate with you in different ways(dreams, youtube video’s etc). Calm down and be patient.

3 Likes

why not connect to another demon then? I feel Lucifers presence just by reading about him , but there are many others who are highly recommended and praised in here and I felt no connection with even when I tried calling them , you might find that strong connection with another demon for now and when you are ready , eventually with him too!

2 Likes

Thank you from taking your time and actually responding.

2 Likes

I don’t know I feel like it’s because of my senses

1 Like

If they talk telepathically how will I know if it’s the voice in my head or the demon?

2 Likes

My astral senses are not very developed either, I can’t see or hear spirits, I do feel their presence though, and with lucifer it’s very strong that I feel dizzy, I do get telepathic messages at times , it’s hard to differentiate but over time you will learn. I’ll give you an example : if the voice in my head says things like :everything is fine, just relax and be happy and trust it’s usually me trying to sooth myself. but if the voice says : you will get what you want but not the way you want it so get out my way and let me get you where you want to go, it’s usually a message from the demon!

4 Likes

With meditation you’ll be able to silence your mind and you will notice when toughts in your head is not yours, but someone else’s. With enough practice and more communication, your senses will be much better in time. Trust your senses, you’ll be able to realize when a Deity is near to you, in this case you get more sight into your situation and ready to the upcoming messages coming from Them.

Just be careful. Some people made a mistake that they’re start speaking no one else but himself. It is something what you have to overcome and will with persistent practice, meditation and with mastering the Void.

@Tuxedo-cat You can develope your Astral senses in several forms.

Back Chakra

Visualizing back chakras in their right locations is extremely important.
​They are right behind your middle charkas- on the spine.
This meditation is almost the same with chakra spinning. However, this time you need to work on your back chakras which are responsible for restoring astral energies. First, cleanse your aura. Afterwards, focus on your crown chakra and work your way down to your root chakra to align them. When you reach at the root chakra, circulate the energy towards the base of your spine and work your way up to your crown chakra (back chakras are located in the picture shown). Do this as much as you are comfortable with the energy and complete your meditation.
This meditation will make your interaction with the astral easier, receiving and sending out energies, communicating with astral beings, etc. Although, communicating with the astral is NOT recommended until you can effectively shield yourself and master your void meditations, not all beings have good intentions. Don’t get yourself manipulated.
Your middle chakras are responsible for your energy circulation, your front chakras are for your emotions, and your back chakras are your interaction with the astral, so called kundalini (which is a bit misunderstood concept).

Source: http://sumeriansociety.org/intermediate.html#

An another way:

With this meditation, we are connecting our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th eye. After you achieve your trance state, focus. Shift your eyes physically to your 3rd eye while your eye are closed, don’t force your eyes they must be relaxed.
​Focus on your 1st eye just below your eyes, on your nose. Imagine it shining like a small blue sun, when you start to feel a pressure move on to your second eye between your eyebrows and do the same. Move on to your third eye, above your eye brows and repeat.
​Do the same with all of your eyes
4th eye- In above-middle of forehead
5th eye- right below where your hair ends
6th eye 1 cm above your 5th eye.
Innect all your eyes with a blue line and do this meditation until the energy is freely going up and down from 1st eye to your 6th eye, from your 6th eye to your 1st eye. Do this for at least 10 - 15 minutes. Remember to hold the image of all your minor eye chakras in your head, shining like a blue energy. All 6 of them.
​After this meditation you may see swirling colors, lights popping on and off from objects or even on air, seeing auras of people around you, etc. This all depends on your level of advancement.
After completing this , do the following meditation the same day-
Sit comfortably and focus on your third eye (not your third eye chakra but your third eye, which is in front of your forehead). Put yourself in first person view and imagine your 3rd eye like a flash light, illuminating where ever you are looking at, try to see through your 3rd eye. Practice this up to 3 hours a day.
(Remember! like everything, this takes practice. If you are waiting for results in a couple of days you will be disappointed, unless you were born with the skill. This usually takes months to achieve if not, years. However, you will be seeing shadows and other types of beings within a couple months practice. If you want to have a clear view like your eyes are open, you need to put in serious practice. But it will happen eventually).

Source: http://sumeriansociety.org/beginner.html

Remember, these aren’t replace the Basic Meditation what I’ve shared with you.

Sincerely,
Nagash

8 Likes

Your intuition will tell you.

1 Like

Telepathically you’ll know it may sound like your voice but its going to come organically and sometimes from no were. But just be patent and have something ready to write things down on.

3 Likes

You may not be in your neutral state of mind, in short, its not meditation. The only time you’ll feel their presence as a beginner is when you’re at that state. You should probably work on your meditation techniques first and its consistency so you could feel their presence more better and longer. Start with that, then begin enhancing your hearing then your vision.

2 Likes

Good answer.

Thank you for covering that.

not really.

Because you said right at the beginning:

So no,
you don’t look for other peoples opinions,
you already got them.

Let that sink in a little bit.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

If you want an easier way, not sure if there is. I am grappling with this in some ways, my sight is a bit sporadic, my hearing (I mean my sixth senses) is random but I can feel stuff usually.

There is a website by a guy called Frater Lucath - fraterlucath.com. He has a list of the easiest demons to summon. Try that. I found Lucifer reasonably easy to get to visit. Satan was even stronger feeling for me. The hairs on my head stood up but it started from my ankles up, the goosebumps; it was an amazing feeling and I just “knew” straight away. Perhaps you could start (apart from the many suggestions here), if it hasn’t been said (sorry, poo memory) with just talking to Lucifer? I found very early on that he corrected me by saying very clearly, “LORD Lucifer.” Strange but true. You might get the same or not. I also was blessed with three demonic enns which I still am unsure about but use them at night time before sleeping, hoping to have meaningful dreams. There are lots of techniques out there. Also, you could check VK Jehannum’s website. Just Google that one.

1 Like