Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Nice.

2 Likes

My name is Oliver, I’m currently living in Brazil
I have a mom and aunt who works with witchcraft so since I was a kid I was into this kind of work.
My spiritual guide is the one who got me into Occultism, Goetia and all kinds of magick.
I’m trying to live as a full time artist and to be a full time model/ alternative model
I struggle so much with my mental health and conditions and magick is the one thing that keeps me sane, I also struggle with my physycal health, such as heart problems

12 Likes

Welcome to the family Oliver, I’m Florry, i got this for you,

Hey i always ask people to pm me for stuff not because I’m a creep, but because i tried to commit suicide(I’m better now) and a close friend of mine succeeded, i find that when given the option to talk about what’s on there mind, they do. It really helps a lot of people and make them feel much better. And if you needed it you could ask me for my number because sometime you just can go onto a forum and really need a ear to listen.

4 Likes

Your name: Prooftime
Kinds of magick you like: no idea
Current goals: Money
Current struggles: seeing and hearing a spirit.

4 Likes

My name is Isabela.
I’m open to all kind of magick, I wanna try all untill find one that I’m more comfortable with.
My goal right now is to receive the more knowledge possible. Until I can connect with my higher self.
I struggle with the part of believe. I believe but whenever I do an evocation I’m like “it’s this real or am I imagining this conversation?” I think this is the biggest thing on my way, the doubt.
I’m on this path almost 1 year, so yeah I’m pretty new on it. I’m 21 years old, from Brazil.
I believe my higher self is Diana/Artemis but I’m struggling in accept and/or believe on this. I think this is it.:blush:

5 Likes

Hello,

my name is Susanne and I’m from Germany. I started doing spiritual work around 10 years ago or so and stuck mainly to things like Reiki, shamanism and other white magic practises like working with angels and stuff like that. Only over the past year or so have I learned more about other kinds of magic as well and have started to let go of the idea that only white magic is safe and “good”, an idea I’ve held for many years because this is how my teachers thought.

I’ve neglected my spiritual side for a while now, however, and it’s one of my goals as well as a struggle to be able to “access” it as well again as I used to, which has become hard now with my thoughts and mind constantly trying to interfere. It all started coming back to me when I was in a bad place about a year ago and a not incarnated soul I recognised from past lives came to aid me and we fell in love and are together now.

I stumbled upon this forum because I wanted to know if there are others out there that are in relationships with spirits of all kinds, and it’s nice to see there are so many like-minded people here.

That’s everything I can think of for now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum @BellaMMoon @Mercy45 and @Prooftime ! Enjoy the ride!

3 Likes

Hello! Im saila, im very new to BALG (been reading posts for a few days) and the LPH and magick in general. Ive done some work with tarot cards, crystals and have grown up around someone practicing what i think would be called nature magick…? In Strictly RPH, but it didnt resonate with me at all. Annnnyways, im curious about alot here and want to learn. Ive always felt a kind of pull to occult, astrology and the metaphysical as a whole. Im familiar with the goetic demons and a few others. Im interested in the ideology as well as in practice but id mainly be using these sources for wisdom, intelligence and knowledge! Looking forward to it

4 Likes

Welcome to the family, I’m Florry, i got this for you:

Hey i always ask people to pm me for stuff not because I’m a creep, but because i tried to commit suicide(I’m better now) and a close friend of mine succeeded, i find that when given the option to talk about what’s on there mind, they do. It really helps a lot of people and make them feel much better. And if you needed it you could ask me for my number because sometime you just can go onto a forum and really need a ear to listen.

If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask

2 Likes

thank you sooo much for your kindness!
I tell the same for you!
I do struggle a lot with PTSD and BPD, so sometimes it gets really hard.
I hope you’re doing better now!

1 Like

I practice white magic and I’m interested in some black magic you seem to have a balace. That’s awesome

1 Like

Hi I’m CeCe tha Queen
I’ve been Wiccan for about 2 years now but I have a deep spiritual background that comes from my childhood. I’m originally from New Orleans la with voodoo Roots and Christian up bringing. I live in Las Vegas Nevada. I practice White magic but I have a dark side that’s been there for years that I have learned to control. I’m a Spiritualist and I’m interested deep in magic and spirituality. Right now practice candle magic, mediation, and I’m looking more to get into elemental magic dark magic and astroprojection and soul travel.

I was a minster of christinaty for about 8 years it didn’t work for me something keep drawing me away from it. I don’t knock others and I’m not judgemental. I do lots of research and I love the path I’m going. I’m also a mother of 4 so I wanna know the right way to incorporate my kids.

My strength is my sight I can see the past present and future something I’ve been able to do since before magic. I also study strong have a great ear and talent for music and design. I’m no kid to the spirit realm.

My weakness is procrastinating ugh I have that I wanna get rid of that. And I fall behind on practice and studying quite often.

I’m a cool individual, I love hard and I’m always open to learning new things. I live this website and forum I feel I will learn much from here.

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Cecequeen !

4 Likes

Relax man you steal the show. :joy::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ve been practicing since middle school. I learned Wicca from my brother but it didn’t quite stick. My parents are Mormons so I wasn’t able to really get into this openly until about the last three years now that I’ve moved out. I’ve worked with a Daeva, a few demons or fallen angels (I have a hard time understanding the difference) and more recently have been branching into Egyptian theology.
I’ve formed a bit of a coven with some close friends from high school (mostly just sharing information so far)
Currently I’m trying to work with astral projection and have had a few spirits calling out to me while I’m there which has left me with many questions.
And for anyone looking for a spirit to work with: Leviathan is great.

1 Like

Hello,
My name is Moxie/Drew, I am new to magick and gods and demons. I accidentally posted before I got the chance to introduce who I am so I am sorry. I am 17 years old and i work for music companies. I used to be christian until i realized that there more celestials than imagined. I have trouble with voices and mental illness. I’m looking to be basically a tyrant and patron for certain goddesses, I want an interesting life. I have put up with a lot of bs and hate my whole life and I just want someone to use me so that I can feel worth while. I call upon those who can help me connect with Lilith, I can’t seem to get my mind of her. I am willing to take any advice,

2 Likes

Thank you I’m excited to be here

I used to be Christian too I’ve done lots of research over the years I’m down to help you out with anything you wanna know. I started researching at 15 and I’m 29 luv

Hello my name is Hastur. I am a relative new comer to left hand path magic and magic in general.I live in Texas I am in my twenties. I was born into a strict Catholic family (who are still trying to reconvert me) I’ve been primarily doing evocations and invocations lately but I am interested in learning:pyschic vampirism,divination, astral projection,seduction magic, and sigil spells. I am struggling to find direction and I have lots of obstacles trying to pull me down in my life. I need advice and guidance in this path.I look forward to learning more and meeting new people.Cheers!

4 Likes

Not another bloody Aussie! What’s this group coming to?
Welcome.

Al.

1 Like