Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

All her weird inslaving books literally used to control my life. I studied in a Seventh day Adventist High School. At the peak Of my Christian-insanity I was elected as the school Spiritual Leader/prefect. I was deep. They called me holy Boy, holy my ass.
Then slowly reading the Bible more keenly I started Seeing defects: the wars caused by Israel, the flood, the tortures, the sexual immorality of the so called saints. And my journey started from there. It has not been easy, we know Lucifer wants us to be strong, and hence he has guided me through life since then.

But one thing I am fucking proud of was Fucking up my school before leaving. I took a uturn, became very against their values, I dated so many girls, fucked A teacher… They ended up nicknaming me Young Devil. I saw this as Lucifer’s doing. Even the school chaplain used to call me Young D. I ended up shinning the truth to some few fellow students before I was suspended from school for being found practising intimate things with a girl…

2 Likes

All her weird inslaving books literally used to control my life. I studied in a Seventh day Adventist High School. At the peak Of my Christian-insanity I was elected as the school Spiritual Leader/prefect. I was deep. They called me holy Boy, holy my ass.
Then slowly reading the Bible more keenly I started Seeing defects: the wars caused by Israel, the flood, the tortures, the sexual immorality of the so called saints. And my journey started from there. It has not been easy, we know Lucifer wants us to be strong, and hence he has guided me through life since then.

But one thing I am fucking proud of was Fucking up my school before leaving. I took a uturn, became very against their values, I dated so many girls, fucked A teacher… They ended up nicknaming me Young Devil. I saw this as Lucifer’s doing. Even the school chaplain used to call me Young D. I ended up shinning the truth to some few fellow students before I was suspended from school for being found practising intimate things with a girl…

1 Like

HI EVERYONE

i am Xiaouddin…i am from INDIA learning Anti-black magic that does not mean i want war with the blackmagicians but i am a help for those who are under badly affected so its nice to see all the tools of the trade

blessings and happiness

4 Likes

Namaste! Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Hola al grupo mi nombre es Edmond mi deseo aprender de uds. Confieso que mi vida ha Sido más mágica que otra cosa conocí el desdoblamiento en demasiadas ocasiones doy fe de ello conoci mi divinidad tuve una vivencia mi interior resplandecía y emitía un color como el rayo y producía un radio de 15 o mas metros uno de mis más grandes objetivos con uds. Me guíen a volver a alcanzar ese estado y preguntar mucho los admiro mucho

4 Likes

Hey Edmon,
Bear in mind that this is an English speaking forum, so to get the most out of your time here you’re going to want to be writing in English.

5 Likes

Hello to the group my name is Edmond my wish to learn from you. I confess that my life has been more magical than anything else I knew the unfolding in too many occasions I give faith of it I knew my divinity I had an experience my interior shone and emitted a color like lightning and produced a radius of 15 or more meters one of my most great goals with you Guide me to get back to that state and ask a lot I admire you a lot.

5 Likes

With a family at opposites end religiously (my dad being Catholic and my mom a staunch atheist), I never knew where to stand. The concepts of God and Jesus followed me throughout my childhood. As I grew into an angsty and arrogant teenager I thought why worship them when one can empower themselves? I suppose that line of thought is what led me to this forum.

My first experience with magic was when I discovered Wicca when I was 14. A few days later, I almost set my room on fire while trying to perform a ritual. I’ve been dabbling on-and-off for 5 years since then (mostly meditation and tulpamancy, tarot & gemstones), have gotten myself involved with paranormal investigation groups, and recently decided to delve into LHP-oriented stuff after being ‘called’ by Belial. I felt his voice and presence in my mind and since then I’ve been trying to make sense of all this. My interests range from literature to art to comp sci and most things in between. Currently the goal is to grow spiritually and learn how to work with entities.

4 Likes

Hello my name is Madara Uchiha,

And I see this reality as a big genjutsu just like the anime of naruto lol. Im from Holland and 23 years old.
I am still searching for proof of magick and the real effects of magic and want to know why it is forbidden in so many beliefs (Islamic/Christian). Anyway got alot of questions that are on my mind and wanna know the truth.
PS: I’m very sensetive to spirits and can feel/see straight away if they are bad of good or if they are there.

Greetings.
Madara Uchiha

5 Likes

That escalated quickly :grin:
Welcome :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Everyone new and old, welcome to the party.

3 Likes

Greetings to all :blush:! My name is Jèsus, but I shall not disclose my last name :laughing:. I am not new to magik nor the forum but my account is new. But I am 18 years of age and I currently live with the city of New Orleans. I am looking for a mentor if anyone is willing but I could always continue to learn on my own this isn’t a problem. I wish to also regain the memories I have suppressed as a child because I know it will give me answers to the questions I have and It will help me understand myself more and the power that I possess. I know a thing or two but not enough to where I would call myself experienced.

9 Likes

Welcome to Wonderland. BALG that is. :wink:

3 Likes

Im happy to be here kind sir.

1 Like

Hello there. I’m really bad at introducing myself. Let’s get it over with, shall we?
I’m a 28y.o. female from Germany. Interested in mostly hidden and off-the-wall things ever since.
My first book about (Black) Magic found it’s way to me 17 years ago; I dabbled into the so called Left-hand path since then. I never practised actively, though (I am more a consumer of knowledge/lore than a “practician”), but lately I have felt some kind of urge to connect with the lesser known sphere inside and outside myself (perhaps a necessity born out of my current life situation) and it get’s harder and harder for me to refuse the call (at least that’s how I feel it - like a call).
No one knows about my drive towards occultism and such and I like to keep it that way; they wouldn’t understand and I don’t want to bother them, either. It would be nice to exchange some thoughts/experiences with like-minded people :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello, my name is james, i’d rather not tell my age at the moment.
Pretty recently i got a whole change on my belief system and am trying to explore new and different ways (hence the username).
I’m interested in Blood, lust and chaos magick. My main goal here is to learn and eventually try casting spells myself.
I have been interested in “occult” before, i actually know quite a bit about astrology but that’s about it.

5 Likes

Hello my name is Sebastian I have started with Soultravel programs but otherwise I do not know so much but in depth of my soul. I know that reality is more than what we see. That’s why I’m here to learn and meet like-minded people

5 Likes

Hello,

I am Chostard, a 39 y/o male. I was trying to follow etiquette, but did so posting an independent topic, when it should have been on this post specifically. So I apologize. To not clutter too much this space this is my official intro to BALG forums:
Chostard’s Intro

6 Likes

Welcome to BALG everyone!

3 Likes

@Anassa you are stealing my words… :scream::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes