Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Where at in the Midwest?

1 Like

Did you ever do any Santeria spells/rituals? My family does hoodoo and I tried to dab into the rootwork of hoodoo but never manifested results quickly.

1 Like

• Your name: Faelix

• Photos if you’re comfortable: Maybe Later

• Kinds of magick you like: Practical

• Current goals: Keep Exploring Possible Paths To Find The Right Combination For Me

• Current struggles: Need To Eliminate The Ongoing Attack On Myself, Would Appreciate Help And Advice On How To Put An End To That… Am Considering Subscribing To Mastering Psychic Self-Defense | Robert Bruce | Become A Living God to try something new, any feedback or other ideas would be great… am also considering the Belial Talisman as an option before contemplating how to proceed as I also have a small issue with the law that needs attention

2 Likes

Yes but none recently. I was initiated into Palo Mayombe as a child and by virtue of my initiation my Orishas prevent a lot of things from affecting me. What kind of workings have you tried if I may ask? Have you made offerings to or petitioned Eleggua before each new working?

1 Like

I’ve actually never really worked with many spirits. Most Hoodoo rootwork is just don’t with a bunch of candles, herbs, oils and prayers. I have worked with Amina Sola once and she seemed to deliver for the moment. I offered her a red candle as that is what most people said to do. The results didn’t last but it did work.

2 Likes

Hello I’m Gilbert
And I work most often with the neutral aspects of nature and gods/goddesses. What I mean is I work almost souly with the gray area of typically categorized magicks, i never felt the pull for one side or the other so I do with what is presented on both and in between. The gods I work with also work within the gray where some do their workings in both or neither sides.
As of at e moment I don’t e any large goals, I only with to further my self form within with e l.p. of the gods and through the learnings of any knowledge I come across.
I don’t particularly have any struggles at the moment either.

2 Likes

I’m Cynthia. I’ve been doing magick for about 6 years now, I started with Wicca then veered off to the LHP. I study witchcraft, ceremonial magick, divination, Goetia, necromancy, and then probably some other stuff I can’t think of right now. But my roots are still in witchcraft and that’s what I still consider myself, just with… add ons.

2 Likes

Hello my name is Sarah. I’ve been interested in magick since I was 15 but never fully committed to a path and I don’t think I ever will. I’m eclectic to the bone. Now I’m 31 and still looking for new things to learn every day. This forum looks like a goldmine of information so here I am. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG everyone! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi to everybody. My name is DeaMadre, that means mother goddess in my language. I live in an island in the Mediterranean Sea, Sardinia, where before the Roman domination we practised the cult of Mother Earth and of the horned God. I apologize if my English won’t be clear, I will appreciate every correction. I love the natural magic and of the elements, to which are very tied up, unfortunately I have not found my walk yet, my relationship with the magic is complicated, difficult, small footsteps, and I am also here for this, driven by the instinct. Thanks to everybody.

9 Likes

Hello my name is Love. This is my first time learning about magic. I recently purchase the 72 demons of magic book and today did ritual #1 to work with the demon Leraje in order to break up my ex-boyfriend and his current girlfriend. I’m not sure if I did everything correctly (especially since the petition did not fully burn - I put the fire out because it was growing to fast), but I am trusting the process.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Veneficus. I’ve been lurking the forums for a bit, getting a bunch of encouragement just by my browsing and figured I should take a leap and just be somewhat involved. I’ve been on my Path for about 5-6 years. I am more focused on the inner alchemy aspect of magick. I believe we really can BALG, as cheesy as that sounds. In my pursuit of that goal, I have studied different religions, spiritual paradigms, and finally committed to the LHP.

After much work on myself and so many trials and tribulations, I believe I’m at this final hurdle before I make a huge bound in progress. Part of that was to purchase BMOA and I am now in the process of getting things together to commit myself to the Path of Smoke. My current goal is to set up everything I need and to get into a routine that incorporates some of the foundational practices found within the book. I am very excited about this as I recently had a dream experience that really confirmed that this path is definitely meant for me.

My current struggles are I guess continuing to shed all attachments and programmed beliefs about what is possible and how much power I have. I have learned to isolate myself from the world for the most part, and I look forward to getting the opportunity to do that to an even deeper extent. I don’t have the best environment or situation in the world given my choices, but I am committed to making this work.

Oh, and as you can see, I can’t help but write long posts and explain as much possible whenever I make a point… Another reason I keep to myself… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It doesn’t sound cheesy at all because we can balg! Welcome to the rabbit hole!

6 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Sheena. My current goal is to get my man back. I’m totally new to magick. I’d love to learn a thing or two from this forum.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love it. I knew I was in the right place before I even registered. :grin:
Looking forward to what we all find as time goes on.

3 Likes

Welcome, Brian!

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Once a witch. Always a witch.

Al.

2 Likes

Brother,

You want to discuss that brain damaged, fucked up, hypocritical bitch Ellen Gould White and the self-imposed misery she preached through her deluded visions and copied strictures?

I feel great for your freedom! Enjoy caffeine. Take top-shelf alcohol. And smoke - even if you only do it once - just as a private ‘Get Fucked’ to all of those lifeless SDAs.

Al.
P.s. There’s nothing wrong Magickally with vegetarianism though.

2 Likes