Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi @Humbled, care to introduce yourself in this topic?

1 Like

I am eveything and everyone.
Domt belevie
Scan me

1 Like

It’s one of the forum rules to introduce yourself to members @Humbled. Further more I see that you visit every thread and leave a short line there. I hope you are really participating and not spamming or trolling threads.

But I already did that’s the thing.

How adept are you

If you are in the position claim to be.

Scan my enegey

Where do I claim to be in a position?

Your attitude does. No disrespect shown to you or divinity.

1 Like

Cult of the black cube. This drew my attention immediately. I’d like to know more PM me if you can or direct me to some links. I’ll be looking on my own just in case.

2 Likes

Hi, I am T from California. I’ve been following this forum for several years now and have finally decided to introduce myself. I was brought up in the church at an early age. About 7 or 8 years ago I discovered JOS and made my dedication. The experience was very empowering for me. Since then I’ve been studying the left hand path off and on. I’ve had some good experiences. I’m drawn to the Demons of the Goetia and Egyptian Gods. As another poster said I am currently working on trying to be the best version of myself.

Currently i feel drawn to Astaroth and have been using this forum to learn more about her and how to obtain her assistance on my journey in this life. Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

I’m Robin
ALL THE MAGICS!!! I am probably going to become Maggie the Frog I am drawn more and more to the woods
Tarot/Natural Empath / Pretty powerful scying spells/
Goal - to quit my job and move to the woods
Current Struggle - Two liars and I hate my job – you know - stuff

7 Likes

8 Likes

Beauty at its best!

4 Likes

I call myself Lady Iris. The type of magick I’m into is Rootwork, but I’ve also been reading about voodoo as well as dark magick in general lately.
My struggles are well I’m a mom of four and I need need NEED to have their lives be set on a better path and I don’t feel I can do it on my own.
My interests are in money, peace of mind and me not losing my sanity. I would like to learn more about Astral Projection, The Loa, and Scrying as well as Shape shifting.

5 Likes

I go by Matt, completely new here and just curious about all of it so far.
I’m interested in money and business magic, so shoot some suggestions my way haha

2 Likes

Hello all, I am a chaos magician with a background in Santeria and Hinduism. As of late I have been drawn more towards exploring the left hand path and each time I perform a lhp ritual I have the most vivid experiences. I have had some unique experiences during the last several months concerning spirit communication and look forward to sharing those with this community. I am currently trying to learn how to astral project, which is very frustrating because I have been at it for over 2 years and still am only able to do it on accident. I’m sure it would help if I had a more consistent practice but I tend to ebb and flow in and out of my practice depending on what else is going on in my life.

2 Likes

Well I’m not sure what to say. But it’s nice to see you all. Just coming to bask in knowledge I guess.

2 Likes

Hi I’m chris I’m new to any of this am very hungry n curious for knowledge . My struggles are my relationship and my goal is to mend my bonds and be happy with my partner again. I also want to seek a lucrative job where I can be home every night and weekends with my wife and children.

4 Likes

Hello, my alias name is Didev and i come from the east region so basically english is not my mother language and it make me struggle to speak in this forum. But i will try all of my best to study about magic because in my country magic is very thick but is different from west magic

6 Likes

Welcome to BALG you all! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello All!

My name is Tammy and I’m happy that I found this forum. I am a practicing Eclectic Witch, HooDoo Conjuror, and Rootworker. I have 20+ years of experience. I have been working with Claunech, my Patron Demon, for 2-3 years now and he has been brilliant to work with! I have also chosen to work with the entity whom I define as Satan, and I use the Baphomet image to connect with this entity. This brings me to my first question. EA Koetting, what are the differences in Satan, Baphomet, and Lucifer Amaymon? Are these all different entities? Also, Why have you chosen to work with Lucifer Amaymon over Satan? I see Satan as the ruler of all demons. Is this correct?

Sincerely,
Tammy

5 Likes

i cant PM yet, but you could reach me on facebook @Corbin matthew owens and ill be happy to answer your questions

2 Likes