Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello all, I’m Brigid. I am a devotee of La Santisima Muerte but have worked in many traditions using various grimoires, angels, demons, living astral entities, thought forms, etc. I have been interested in E.A. Koetting’s work for some time now and finally purchased some of his materials. I am here to learn more about baneful magick and necromancy.

5 Likes

Hey im Corbin i live in the southern region of the US (Texas/New mexico back and forth), i have recently turned 18. i began my path in magick a little over a year and a half ago doing basic lazy chaos magick stuff but as time went on i set up an altar to Saturn and began worshipping him through trial and error piecing together my path, not long after i came in contact with Austin Blackstone and Chris Paige and this lead to an interest in the left hand path and more sinister side of things. i have worked with him solely to this day only using other forces or deities rarely to influence my work recently and it has been very fruitful. i now own a copy of Cult of The Black Cube and it has taught me alot while confirming things ive been doing right in the past. i currently do not have an altar to him as my last one was torn down by my overly christian mother causing me to move in with my more open father and non practicing wiccan stepmother. i am currently waiting to get my own place so that i can build him a much grander altar than before and seriously devoting myself to him more than i have ever done so. he has helped my path greatly and given more discipline to someone who has hated authority their entire school career. just as an example i used him in a money spell and i now have a 100k salary waiting for me whenever i wish to get my piss clean. i am glad to answer any questions about Saturnian magick or worship as i am more knowledgable than most in the subject despite being young. i look forward to being a part of this forum!

9 Likes

hi @anon50363245 … you do not feel human as you mentioned in your post. Like a nature spirit / deva / fae / nymph. I know that’s pretty broad but get a fairy / water energy from you.

3 Likes

Water is my element, yes. As for what I am, bandying it about it in public isn’t wise for me. Only those close to me learn, it’s just been better that way.:pray:ty for seeing as much as you did.

5 Likes

Sorry if I said something I shouldn’t have! I always doubt my perceptions but thank you for the feedback and many blessings to you.

2 Likes

No, you’re fine. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi I have been on a spiritual journey. I have always had the ability the see and hear the unseen and unheard. I turned my back to my true gifts because of a reality that really isn’t. Because I was a coward. I am now back on my path and have had some amazing experiences so far. Thank you for adding me to the group. I will never turn away from unconditional love again…:rose:

17 Likes

Welcome to the forum, BALG.

1 Like

I’m here to grow. Recieved something new and thus I needed something new to continue. It’s a pleasure meeting you.

1 Like

A little too shy to share my name, but I’m glad to be here regardless. I haven’t done any sort of spiritual-growth activities, besides the occasional light research here and here about the Goetic Demons. I kind of feel like I’m becoming more spiritual, at the very least more… perceptive? Don’t know how to quite describe it but I can’t wait to start this journey!

2 Likes

Hello there, I am Jon. Though I was not raised with this sort of thing, I enjoy learning about magics involving symbols, herbology, demonology, and gem stones. I wanted to come here to see if anyone else had the same problem I did. A year or two ago, I had a run in with a wild succubus (as compared to a traditionally summoned one). I had been studying demons and the like for a few years, I wanted to test out my skills. Getting what I thought would help from my collection of different things, I did my best to stop her. As far as I am aware now, that problem has stopped, but it has led into a new kind of issue. I have found that I have developed abilities from this encounter, mostly relating to stuff of a sexual nature. Hopefully, I can find something on here to help.

3 Likes

Hello, spirituality has been quite natural part of my life since always. I am Roma and spiritual heritage runs strong in my family roots. I was taken away from my biological family and raised by a “normal family” so my family didn’t have spiritual knowledge or understanding to support me in that type of spirituality. I am a clairvoyant and for long time it was distressing and confusing to me and I tried to just block it away. I was early teenager when I met my “soul sisters” and my extended family who taught me that it is a gift that I have and a tool that I can harness. In my early twenties I started to consciously practice my skills and expand all the knowledge that I had about occultism. After 15 years practicing occultism in a various ways I am very aware of that I am only a novice and I am humble to learn. Left hand path is fairly new to me and I hope to educate myself and learn from the wiser practitioners.

12 Likes

Hello. Vera here, nice to meet you. 20-something living in Europe. I have been interested in magick and witchcraft since my childhood.

I am pretty new on the left-hand path. I have been more in the grey area before this. I have studied about herbology, astrology, numerology, symbols, different forms of divination, a variety of gods and goddesses, crystals & minerals, a little bit about hoodoo, etc. I have so much more to learn and that is the main reason why I am here.

I have to admit that somehow I have been having troubles with divination (ie. tarot cards and scrying). However I keep trying, as being stubborn af is one of my traits.

4 Likes

All of you are so beautiful.

3 Likes

heeey, I’m Jess! I’m into divination and demonic invocation mostly, but I love trying new things!

I wanna learn as much as possible and enjoy the ride along the way :blush:

8 Likes

Join the club! At least this means you’ve started. Just remember, if your Magick isn’t fun you’re not doing it correctly!

Al.

1 Like

Beautiful doggos! Welcome to BALG!

2 Likes

Hello all,

My name is Dinx. I have always had an interest in magic/magick (sorry, I don’t know which is right. I’m very new to this), since I was a young child. This has always made me think that there must be something that is intrinsically there as that seems to be common with most folk.

Nevertheless, it was something that never progressed in my life until I had a dream. I shall try my best to make this as comprehensible as I can so please bear with me.

I recently went through a very tragic and unnecessary period from a series of events that shouldn’t have been and the ripples are still very present and may very well be for a long time. I called out for this to stop and to ask for the opportunity to go back in time, I asked for an answer and received it in a dream that very night.

My dream consisted of a blackbird flying around the room which later came to settle and looked at me. I was handed a new topic of witchcraft by a man and he only said one word to me which was wizard. I wasnt able to decipher the dream and I searched and searched the net for spells, tried a few but to no avail. I had communicated with some claiming to be able to assist but they turned out to be fake.

As I had exhausted my search, I came across another site where someone who said they were an alien was able to achieve sending me back but was to busy at that particular time.

I have no idea how I was able to find BALG but from reading what I have managed to so far here, I think I’m in the right place. Is there anybody with the experience who can let me know what my dream was telling me?

Kind Regards,
Dinx

7 Likes

Hi I’m really bad at introducing myself but I give it a try.
My name is Mina and I am from germany I am new and unexperienced to the occult. I was always facinated by magick and the dark arts.
Recently I’ve been feeling very drawn to Lucifer.
And I’m still trying to invoke him.

7 Likes

Welcome to BALG!

3 Likes