Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello y’all, I apologize for not doing this earlier but better late then never I suppose.

My preferred name is Silver, as it correlates to me as a person on a magickal level. It is not a common or seemingly fickle name which I believe is best for me.

I have been working with magick since I was about fourteen with the help of a local coven leader as well as my own findings. I mostly practice sigil magick and rituals pertaining to the elements. The element of Air, I feel, is my guide. I have a strong connection with it and am working on relationships with demons who represent and master it.

I have several goals I am working on. I would like to become well versed in demonolatry overall. I am also working on overcoming my personal struggles with these demons. I seek knowledge above all. With guidance, I believe, my goals are attainable.

I have struggles as well on the contrary. The amount of knowledge readily available is a bit daunting. I also struggle with mental health issues, though I am being guided and am progressing. I have trouble meditating as my mind is forever thinking. Above all, the words of my Christian relatives tell me to resist the infernal, though I understand this is a bit of a test that I must overcome.

6 Likes

Thank you for doing the intro and welcome to BALG!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I go by Chris because due to some cosmic joke, my given name is “Christian”. I live in Nebraska and I’ve been a follower of Asatru for about 6 years but have begun to feel stagnant in that path. I’m looking to increase my knowledge in the occult and am very interested in hermeticism and Mesopotamian dieties as well as S. Ben Qayin’s work in the Lovecraftian Current.

My goals are to buy my grandmother’s old house and to build a temple/ library on my land in Colorado.

My biggest obstacle is myself. Especially in meditation- I have trouble concentrating and focusing and my mind wanders. Other obstacles include the usual suspects, money, family, self doubt, etc.

4 Likes

I accidentally posted my introduction as a new thread… … Someone will see it. If you need I can copy and paste here.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, it’s fine. Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Hi there,

My name is G and I’ve been praticing magick for only about a year and alittle more. I’ve always leaned towards the LHP growing up.

Ive not done much magick as I don’t think I start and end with a ritual in hopes that I get something in return, or that I want something.
Once, I received a sigil/ key from Ocat and I opened it to find that someone was on the other hand was trying to warn me that I was in danger. I work with demons, I’m am in awe of them, and repsect them like crazy but at the same time, I am scared senseless when I think I made contact with them.

I think, maybe I hope that one day I’ll stop being so fearful of what I love most. Call me nuts but I think I love them more than I actually do love any human beings on this earth. Lol.

With regards,
G!

6 Likes

On mobile the end to the reply takes forever 3700+ to scroll down? ZOIKS!

Ok, my name is Joseph Kane Fisher and I was born November 21 1974 at 7:43 AM.

So, yeah I’m 43y years old. My practice isn’t much but some earth veneration.

Double back injury with surgeries. I’ve tried to help my parents most of my life and they’re batshit crazy.

Now that I’ve been banished for the god knows what time but the last was 15 months ago and I returned June 2017 only for an August 5th fucking crazyattack.

This time my Pa thinks he’s lord and friend of all the hornets and wasps letting them crawl on him and sting him.
I was accused of killing nests and he went nuts.

Had to leave as he wanted to harm or kill me and everyone. Constant invasions of privacy and domineering asshattery. I couldn’t even use the washing machine I purchased to help them amongst of utilities and jobs.

This will be the first time I’ve been working alone since the military 23 years ago which I had to leave prematurely as he said he was dying and my Ma begged.

Destroyed my own life by believing their delusions. It’s time for them to fail HARD
I fucking hat.e them for this. I often wish I didn’t exist.

Keighn is a name of my own making sounded like rain or reign. My making of meaning is Master of Nothing and seeker of the void.

There is no hope in the void. Perhaps low self esteem and uncaring. I will never bother with personal relationships and certainly nothing romantically for my families venom and fathers delusions has warped my sense of mental health. It’s better to not afflict others and I sure as hell don’t want to pass my genes down and continue this fucktard cycle.

OMNI, ANTI-OMNI whatever moniker you ascribe to beings… if they created existence ifault then and will do anything to end the SIN of creation. Seems impossible as merely thinking and being spreads that virus of creation like many ripples infinitely. Perhaps only the ONE can end it as death isn’t an end.

Life is merely mammon control and power held by the trinity known as cultural religion, economical commerce, and political controlling powers to subjugate the masses so the few can live like gods over the rabble.

May the sun supernova or a planetoids destroy the planet. And if man is made in GODS image then the afterlife veil is HELL no matter what lies are delivered by any insitution.

Be a living god is right but be above that…

1 Like

@LilithNaamah @Keighn Welcome to the BALG forum! May you both find what you’re looking for here!

1 Like

Hello everyone. My name is William, I am 19, and was raised in the Bible belt (I now live in the upper East coast).when I was nine years old my sister introduced me to wicca.i was Wiccan for a number of years. When I was 14 I got kicked out of school for selling my prescription medication to some older students.i was arrested and sent to an alternative learning program, where I met my best friend at the time, who introduced me to theistic satanism. The more I studied satanism and the more I worked with the demons,the more I felt powerful and like I could actually do something with my life. I practiced satanism for about two years (within that time I moved to the upper East coast) but I found that the more generic term "pagan"better defined what I was actually practicing.i have mainly been focusing on working with the Celtic and norse Gods, but I still work with middle Eastern deities and the demons of the goetia. i practice rune magick (mainly armanen but also elder futhark) along with numerous other forms of magick. My current goals are to become better at scrying (I’ve never found a technique that feels right to me) and to become better at astral travel.

6 Likes

My name is Jazaun and i’m a follower of Darcavious.
I dont know what else to say. I thoroughly enjoy anime.

5 Likes

hello BALG forum,

my name is Dylan , im a 21 yr old male from the US. Im still fairly new to the occult but have always been drawn to it and started looking into it and satanism in my mid teens. i wouldn’t say I prefer one system over another as I said im still fairly new and dont want to say luciferianism or working with goetics is all ill practice. over the last 2 years or so ive seen my passion for it just grow and grow. its second only to my passion for music( been playing guitar since I was 13).

my current goals are really just to grow as a magician and really open myself up more. I started to get into it seriously a few months ago after having dabbled a little in 2016 but work and other life problems got in the way.

id say my only struggles is just moving out of my dads house. I finally found steady decent paying work to save up and move out but I live with alot people and theyre all Christian so its hard to find somewhere to practice , even if I go out and evoke in the shed. my dad will see im not in the house and go out and interrupt me. very frustrating. secluded wooded areas are a pretty far drive from where I live as well. I was med discharged for the army 2 years ago and im finally just now getting back on my feet this year.

I will make my move a reality and find a good job. the job I have now isnt gonna be my career after I move. I just won’t start a apprenticeship and learn a real trade here because you have to commit to it for 4-5 years. plus certifications and licenses differ from state to state so id just be wasting 5 years.

all the other occult forums are pretty dead besides this one and wizard forums is back up but alot of the traffic decreased after the new layout.

4 Likes

I have used many names like masks over the years. As far as Occultism goes I have done good work with the names D, Smasher, and Edunpanna. It seems Edunpanna has been the one that lingered so I guess we can use that one. In such a manner perhaps some of you already know me. Or think you do. Can one ever really know a changeling? Already the mind grasps at the mythical definition of changeling and leads one further away from the truth. Perhaps I should mention some of us might be a little bit less human than others and that’s not particularly a good thing. At least not in my experience however I do not wish to insult or anger others with similar seats of consciousness. There is a lot of lore about such people being healers and saving the world blah blah blah blah if that’s you bravo. If you find yourself being more like something that goes bump in the night that’s more like my personal experience. The dragon that wants to be perceived as a swan, nevertheless the mask slips and eventually everyone runs away. Currently I use the name No One or perhaps you could say I don’t use a name at all. No One is more of an image stamped on the back of my brain these days however it has encompassed me. Actually I found power in being unknown. It’s odd but one day I realized that originally I got a taste of power after I had lived for years as a faceless ghost. I tried to help people for some time with varying effects. A handful could grasp it in their, own way. For most it’s kind of like handing babies hand grenades and pulling the pin before running away. Being quite eclectic in my studies it became a nuisance to often give life to never ending fountains of sorrow. I suppose it was worth it because those who’s heads did not explode ended up becoming some quite renowned and polished persons. Some people end up hating me for disappearing mostly females I think. Anyways a Tiger cannot change its stripes. I have always been a recluse who interacted with others based on an idea of an unseen hand intermingled with fate and destiny guiding me towards my true purpose. Therefore those faces put in my path along the journey must have been there for a reason. Iam glad some of you have become forces to be reckoned with and Iam sure those of you cannot be angry with me and attained such a state. The middle way is the path of the bodhisattva ironically I found this forum with my name on it as I have been all over the principles which this forum is named after for at least 18 years. Keep in mind if you really want to step into the god-realm or realize your divinity you will never make it without spending years as a hermit or perhaps a wandering ronin. I could break it down for you if you have ever crossed my path. Hell that’s about enough on names I suppose.

Not into photos these days. They don’t help me be No One so much. Anyways let’s just say members of the TOV will be delighted to hear I ain’t really aging like people normally do. Of course I never really have. Still it’s getting kind of eerie this late in the game. Fifteen years ago back in NYC we thought it might be the longevity gene. Now there was that on TOV ritual in which it seemed my spine was ripped out…… Or was it my soul? Of course I thought I had lost that thing so many years previously so what was that thing that got ripped from my body anyways? People gleefully nodding their heads and saying they are glad to hear it worked never really answered that question for me. Young beauty queens seem to still find that new car smell on me and seem shocked when I tell them that Iam an old man. Maybe I’ll post a picture in 2020 up here just to see if anyone who knows me is amazed. Anyways it seems Iam aging it’s just happening very slowly. That’s good because I never expected to understand the nature of reality in so few years as a single life span.

Kinds of magick I like. Hmmm. How about we keep it shorter by talking about kinds of magic I don’t like. Well Wicca is kind of boring because it’s a made up religion and I feel it kind of cheapens Druidism the religion of my ancestors. Anyways I don’t dislike Wiccans actually I have more than one baby mama who has roots in witchcraft. So if you are one beautiful lass with a five pointed star hanging around her neck I sure don’t mean to turn you off honey we all got to start somewhere. Now I have known some damned amazing sexy and powerful witches in my time. If I get posting privileges here I will probably comment on types of magick that are extremely difficult to understand largely misunderstood or purposely construed in such a manner as to confuse the hell out of anyone who tries to perform them. Especially those types that people laugh about and say now you can’t really accomplish anything with that it’s not real magick. O really? Why? Well it’s in my path of course why else?

Current Goals and struggles.
Unfortunately I find myself living in a city that everyone seems to know my damned name in. Now I use a fake name of course but everyone knows me by it. Even more annoying some people know my real name. I want to ride off into the sunset. Fade into the darkness. Become a faceless ghost. It seems my personality over powers people as I speak and apparently brain wash all those who come into my path. I can’t seem to shut it off. I try to be really careful not to mind fuck people now days though. I do not want to feel responsible for anyone’s innate stupidity. Somehow when I talk to people long enough they end up either under my control or afraid of me. I do not understand it I hate being a big fish in a little pond. I miss the days when I was a tiny fish in a huge pond swimming around and eating all of the sharks. I wish I could turn back the clock or rewind time. Now Iam planning my escape and it’s a bit trickier than it sounds. I have physical ties to this desolate piece of wasteland. My wings have not been clipped and yet I cannot fly away. Now it may be possible for me to live up to my responsibilities while still being on the other side of the country or perhaps planet. I have a plan and since it worked soundly for 15 years I’ll say it’s a damned good one. However the universe has not yet unfolded itself in such a way that I can clap my hands and say my job is done here. Looking at the signs I think things are slowly wrapping themselves up. It’s something like my heart dying mixed with anticipation of new adventures just past the horizon. Can a tiger change his stripes? Well people who have known me for more than one decade have often told me at several points in time how amazed they are at how much I have changed. Then I must ask why do I keep doing the same things over and over again? I read a story about robots and how each human’s behavior can be equated down to a few lines of code. Upon exploration I found people tend to do stuff repeatedly to a point that you might take just a single experience with them and predict the outcome of any given future situation with them. Now Iam told that Iam unpredictable however If I always do the unpredictable thing is that not in itself predictable? My biggest problem is I always find a beauty queen and steal her heart. Then five to seven years later the new car smell wears off and she decides Iam an emotionless monster. I remind them that way back in the beginning when they became infatuated with me I warned them that on the surface I have no real emotional depth and one day that might become a problem for them. I also remind them how well I predicted what would happen in the future and each detail I predicted upon the timeline and how it came true. They agree with me and point out some piece of poetry where I predicted this point in time also. I really struggle with this. I start out and say this is who Iam…… They do not believe me and raise me on a pedestal. Eventually they wake up and decide Iam a monster. That may be true but I remind them of all the good things I’ve done. How bad can I be if I’m continuing to save you to this very day? Good enough for protection and support but too scary to love because my heart is too cold. Iam getting really sick of this cycle. They say, be yourself and people will love you for that. So I try to do that. I think they love me for it. Years later Iam told that I used magick or brainwashing to win them and that somehow I have manipulated and controlled them. That’s not true I never casted the first damned spell on any of them after that first one just so when accused of it I could say that’s not true. I learn fast. As far as like brainwashing or enchantment with words go it is not intentional. Is it my fault if she is really hot and I like her and she starts talking to me? I remind them that way back in the beginning I was minding my own business when they pounced on me. I still get accused of some form of mind control. I don’t know how to shut it off. Now if I warned them about it from day one and always let them do whatever the hell they wanted to do how is it that Iam magickally controlling them and whatnot? It certainly is not something done on purpose. I might need a personality transplant. Now another huge struggle for me is my family. They are like the Adams family and eventually women say damn your family is creepy as hell. I say remember seven years ago when we first met and that’s one of the first things I told you? Still my family fills them with such dread it’s a fundamental reason we can’t work things out. The next time I steal a beauty queens heart I’m going to tell her my family died in a plane crash. Of course I will have to be really careful because once I told a baby mama I was an orphan and eventually she uncovered the truth that actually I have these creepy people who think they might be of a blood relation to me. It certainly did not go over well. Next time I hope to do a better job before hand of removing them from my life. Every second that ticks time slips a little closer to that day. I need to get a tattoo that says “DO NOT CONTACT THEM”. Not the words but a nice picture that displays that emotion. Like a snake eating a poor little leprechaun or something really sad like that. So much good has come since I was a teen stealing occult books, also so much darkness. I have accomplished things I would never have dreamed possible. It is really frustrating that attaining some power does not end your problems but rather multiplies them. This is a giant struggle for me. What is the point if one slays as fast as one creates? Does not one cancel the other out? Should I wrap my left hand in a brown paper bag or something? I suppose I could draw an interesting face on it and use it to talk to people…… In the fruits of pleasure are the seeds of decay. Knowledge comes with a price. I can tell everyone what is going to happen and yet no one believes me. Then when it happens I get blamed for not stopping it. I can’t really seem to change anything except what is going to happen to me. It is such an annoying struggle. I really care about a handful of people and hate to see them get hurt. If Iam always right then why don’t people listen to me? Seems more of a damned curse than a blessing I suppose. Now occasionally someone does what I say and great fortune befalls them. Of course they melt out of my life in one way or another. Some people I keep around just so I can once in a while meet up with them and talk about the eldritch things that happened in the past. That way I can reassure myself that others saw it too and they can tell me how much I’ve changed. In fact Iam still morphing today. I think eventually I will let everyone melt away until it’s just me left. I have tried to erase all trace of my existence as well as I could some thing from my past continue to pop up. Such as the name Edunpanna. Ever the deletionist I wonder if there will even be a trace left of me here by Halloween. Anyways I saw some things in some posts that I might enjoy commenting on. Not sure what the waiting period on handguns is on this forum. It’s all about the ride not the experience. Or it’s more about the journey than the final destination. So maybe I’ll pass through here on my way to nothingness. Let’s see how the universe unfolds itself.

5 Likes

Hi I’m Wake. “Wake to sleep” is from The Waking by Theodore Roethke - a poem I always liked

I like to say I’ve been a Taoist my entire life - I noticed things about the way the world seemed to work from a young age, and later realized the principles were from Taoism. I wasn’t raised in a particularly religious household, so that fact prolly kept the door open for such paganism.

Anywho - I found Taoism and have done martial arts my whole adult life - in my 50’s now, so now I just stick with taichi, yoga, and meditation…

For years I’ve been wondering how I got so lucky - loving family, career I enjoy that pays me well enough and is a net karmic positive to society. Sure I’ve had heartache, disappointment, and pain - that’s part of being human. But no one is trying to kill me or my loved ones or dropping bombs on my neighborhood on any given day - for this I am so grateful.

I’ve been absorbing as much occult literature as I can for the past 8 months (Carroll, Bardon, fortune, brand, Bruce, duquette) and am realizing that one reason for my luck is that for years I’ve known I can meditate, get into a trance state, and get guidance in the form of imagery from my higher self, or sometimes answers come like the next day when I’m taking a dump or something lol.

I see now, of course, that much of this is Chaos Magick. And to take advantage of my crazy lucky current situation I’d like to learn, explore, expand, and refine these techniques as much as I can while I’m still here. Hopefully I can do some good, spread some love, and have some fun while I’m at it.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Kevin, motto Ea Spark, first of all, thank for this amazing opportunity, I´m a Black Magician, in a evocation path, begininig the nine gatekeepers path´

My current goal is be a better black magician increse my knowlegde and power
My current struggles is that i almost lost everything, no job, no house, im not married so working my magic on that first plane struggles, but BALG give me another chance to prove my real god power

4 Likes

Well I’ve been lingering on the fringes of the forum for a little while so Im going to do my formal intro
My name is James though I would prefer to be adressed as my username Xero or my alias/public magic name Corvus Nocturna and as for my path it’s more of an eclectic one i’m open to learning from any source and either incorporating or adapting whatever resonates with me my goals are to further develop my natural psychic senses and continue to expand my knowledge and understanding of spirits, spiritual works, and the unseen world in general and lastly my curent struggle are that my spiritual sight and hearing are far less developed then my sensing is.

5 Likes

Thank you, and welcome to BALG!

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight I finally did it!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Joseph.

I have been off and on when it comes to magick. However, I do wish to change that.
I guess my current goals are to improve my senses so that I can work with evocations.
My struggles would be my hectic schedule and a horrible tendacy to procrastinate and be lazy.
I joined this forum because there seems to be alot of good information, along with many active users.
I look forward to the help and interactions I can get from this forum.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m David and glad to be apart of this forum. Ive been following it for awhile now but finally decided to sign up. I’ve started getting into black magic about two years ago and am just now starting down the paths of African Voodoo. I formed a few pacts with a couple spirits and while my goals were I’m sure like a majority of people to have more money, etc. Ive noticed the big thing the spirits want out of us is growth, which is why i’m exciting to connect with others in this forum. My Current Goals is to step in to my full god-like power like we all have naturally. Current Struggles would be mastering the art of scrying and other divination techniques such as tarot cards and shells.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes