Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Description about myself.I am from Fiji Islands and searching for love and relationship. I hope this will work on my ex girlfriend whose in Sydney, Australia. I want her back with me for life.

1 Like

Graybeard2
How do I post my greeting and introduce myself here

By doing the same you did in this message. Just type :wink:

1 Like

Hello, all!
My name is Jesse and I mostly study Druidic and Bardic magic. I’ve also been delving into Solomonic texts and reading up on Noridic lore and magics.
I am in the United States, though I move around a lot.
I hope to learn from many of you and share my own findings as I can!

4 Likes

Howdy, I am Siconyte.

Former wiccan.
Former rhp pagan.
Former Christian.

I saw what I was doing wrong, trying to impress others, and I turned from that into stagnation.

I only recently picked up the athame again, but with a much clearer and much more self centered goal.

I am a natural energy worker, and I think I’ll fit in well here.

Although E.A. and I would probably have some tension between us, I am glad he started this project. I respect him as a fellow magician.

The flows of chaos are unceasing, one must utilize what is there. Black magic is not evil, it simply is.

I am primarily interested in deepening my understanding of the myriad spiritual currents, and since the other ways didn’t have the answers, I’ve found that the LHP does have them, and is more than willing to divulge that info.

5 Likes

hola, soy farmaceutico de profesion,se de espiritismo venezolano, reglaosha e ifa,palomonte, aunque no soy practicante en este momento, no hay buenos guias, y solo quieren sacarte dinero, asi que estoy recorriendo mi camino espiritual, soy enkista, hace poco y tarotista, al igual que reikista, de niño veia y escuchaba algunos espiritus, siemnpre estoy queriendo aprender, y llegar a algo que de verdad me guste, y no sea tam complicado como la santeria en la que me inicie,pero no segui descubri este portal ayer, me parece interresante leer experiencias y aprender acontactarme con mis guias, yo mismo gracias por recibirme hablo español.

Hi, I’m a pharmacist by profession, I know of Venezuelan spiritism, reglaosha and ifa, palomonte, although I’m not a practitioner at the moment, there are no good guides, and they just want to make you money, so I’m traveling my spiritual path, I’m Enkista, recently, and tarotista, like reikista, as a child I saw and listened to some spirits, I’m always wanting to learn, and get to something that I really like, and not be as complicated as the santeria in which I started, but I did not continue to discover this portal yesterday, I find it interresting to read experiences and learn to connect with my guides, myself thanks for receiving me
I speak spanish

6 Likes

AradiaX, I checked out their store website and I’m definitely going to be go and see Sen for a reading among other things. He even offers courses on various subjects! Thanks for the info!

1 Like

No problem! He’s read for me a few times and he cuts to the chase no sugar coating anything :joy:. Too bad you just missed hex fest I think it was last weekend they had a huge cookout

I had my kids anyway, and no way am I bringing them to New Orleans. The city has just become too dangerous imo. To bring them to anyway, they’re (almost) 7 and 8. Just curious, without giving away too much information, do you live near New Orleans, or just visit the city a lot?

1 Like

Oh I don’t blame you it’s definately not a place for kids.

No I’ve yet to go to NOLA but it’s top of my list. I just know quite a few people who live there and I think the city is beautiful

1 Like

Hi! I’m Isabella and I am interested in all types of magick, but mostly black and kitchen magick. I hope to be a doctor one day, and to be an… okay witch, hopefully good witch. Current struggles are age, anxiety, depression, and items for witchcraft(i.e. athame, wand, ect.). I hope we can all be good friends! (:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole! :wink:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Hi,
I’m happy to have found this forum and the wealth of knowledge and experience here. I’ve been studying evocation for about a year. I’m interested in learning more about different disciplines and traditions and especially like to dive down into how these things evolve over time.

5 Likes

Hi Tenebrae,

You sound like an interesting person. I was reading your post a while ago and I was thinking that I would like to ask you some questions in a private massage, but unfortunately I still haven’t figured out how to send someone a private message (I am not really familiar with any type of fora, so I might have missed something)…I was hoping you could tel me how that works? Thanx in advance!

Greetings,

Shamala Dagdagrion

2 Likes

Hi there! Just a quick FYI, as a new member of the forum, the reason you cannot send a PM is because it is restricted. It is system activated, based on your activity level on the forum, and kicks in when you reach a certain threshold.

However, someone can send you a PM and you can rely back to them. You just can’t initiate.

6 Likes

Hello guys DarkDjinn here I’m new looking forward to learn how to astral project and communicate with spirits as well as develop my senses clairvoyance etc.I was always fascinated with the spirit world and i remember myself from a kid wanting to learn more to help myself and others.
My short term goal right now is to communicate with an entity that has been keeping me company for many years and understand it’s intentions as well as make my first successful attempt at astral projection.

7 Likes

Oh really? Oke good to know. I am indeed corresponding to someone, but I didn’t know it worked like that. Do you have idea how long it will usually take before you reach that threshold?

Thanx for the information!

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly what the threshold is but I do know that the number of posts you make, the amount of topics you create, and the number of likes you give and receive, all count towards your activity threshold.

For some it takes a week or two to hit the threshold and for others it can take a month or two or longer. it just depends on how much you contribute to the forum.

3 Likes