Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi my name is Nicklas I am new to magick in general I’ve recently begun my Journey into magick, from a more RHP orientated path. Currently I am working with Asenath Masons work.

That pretty much all there is to it.

6 Likes

Hi everyone!

I am Shamala Dagdagrion. I would like to keep my ‘normal mundane life name’ anonymous. And for the same reasons I also rather don’t share any pictures of myself when I don’t know you that well. I am a 33 year old (but people often think I am a bit younger) woman from Holland.

I am a Luciferian and have been practicing rituals for something like 9 months. I have been reading about occult knowledge much longer and I am also writing my own (LHP) philosophy. I actually don’t have that much people I can talk to about these things and sometimes I would like to. That is why I decided to sign up for this forum.

I have had a few goals set for a certain period. One of them was related to sex and sexuality. Like for both me and my boyfriend to be able to accept me not being monogamous (and some other stuff related to discovering fetishes and bdsm was a small sub part of that goal). I’ve just achieved this goal and am in an open/non monogamous relationship and I am also engaged to my boyfriend! We talk about everything and we are very happy. Another goal of mine was to make more money in a way that is also fun and not restrictive. I also know that this is going to happen, because of certain meetings I have been attending. Having enough time to read and write is really important to me, therefore I make sure to always plan enough time for this. I have studied philosophy for a year (and then finished another study), but philosophy has always been important to me.

Actually I’ve just been through a period of struggles and I feel pretty great now, but I always struggle with my planning and controlling the lovely chaos in my life. And I have pretty awful migraines sometimes. I also do a lot of stuff that is being considered abnormal (like lhp stuff, occult knowledge, a part of my job has got to do with more progressive types of education where students have more responsibility for their own education, I am in an open relationship and go to bdsm parties and I visit metal concerts and festivals). But when I am with family or colleagues (especially of one of my two jobs) I get bored very easily, especially with family actually. They don’t know everything about me and I feel like I am not able to talk about a lot of stuff. I am still trying to find a way to properly deal with this.

I am working with a lot of different types of Luciferian lhp magick (Yatukih sorcery, transformative magick and therionick magick) and also with choas magick, tantra, sex magick, and more and I recently did my first Goetic evocation (with Asmodeus) and I achieved my goal!

I read something about private messages. I haven’t found out how that works yet, but feel free to send me a private massage, if you have any questions!

10 Likes

Hi. I’m Matt. Just joined the forum and been doing a lot of reading. Looking forward to learning more as the days go by.

3 Likes

Reading your conversation reminded me of –

(Off topic, didn’t know where else to post)

1 Like

interesting Tincat

From another newbie with even less experience than you it seems - welcome!

1 Like

Hello to the members of this community. I’m Alexander and I come from Bosnia&Herzegovina and I am a true Capricorn willing to learn new things in magic and to expand my current abilities. Started with Franz Bardon style and now I’m collecting gems of wisdom from everywhere&everyone.

6 Likes

Hi guys,

I’m Adam, I am completely new to this field. I am hoping to learn how to evoke spirits and use sigils. I am really excited to get start and see results

5 Likes

Welcome! Be careful with sigils, they are not all what you think.

Investigate a lot and follow your brain not your heart :wink: it works for me.
Practice makes you perfect.

Hey Adam,

There’s loads of topics on evoking and sigils on this forum, just use the search icon, have a read of some of the posts and then if you want more assistance just ask… :blush:

4 Likes

Hi @SeekerofK could you please elaborate on your answer to @Adam1 as it was a bit ambiguous and I’m interested in what you meant. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello, I have been studied the occult for several years now, and was always interested as a child attempting things like tele-kinese and remote viewing and believing it would work… I am have attended a spiritual school close to me which is very pagan (three fold law) etc… however after much research and discovering Faery Magick and watching people on youtube doing hoodoo spells, i was much more attracted to that.

I have had a difficult life, and in previous years went to the depths of it! I started doing spell work and following my own path. My spells worked and it and I felt powerful. Magic helped me not feel so powerless. My life has improved drastically over the course of the past year.

I feel called to the left hand path more and more, and I am here to learn.

4 Likes

Welcome to BALG!

Heya! My name is Kathy and I have been practicing magick for the past year. I have connected with all types of gods and goddesses, as I always love to learn more about them. I have been working with divination, spells, and astro projection. I’m willing to learn and help others learn so it’s a pleasure to meet all of you!

7 Likes

Good evening, my fellow magickians! I’m Nocticula. Magick is in my blood. My paternal grandmother was a witch and so I dedicated myself to the goddess very early on, but then I was gifted with a book, “Trafficking with the Spirits.”

My first spirit conjured was Vassago. I have called on him several times, but never felt the connection was strong enough to get the answers I wanted. My next spirit was Seere. I didn’t have an offering bowl for him (I didn’t know) and though I felt him hearing me from afar, my result was that two scorpions appeared, tails raised to strike, and were approaching my altar. I hate scorpions and I killed them and never practiced again.

Although I have read through Aleister Crowley, AO Spare, Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe and many other books and I’m practiced at all my all the psychic sciences, I won’t feel ready till I’ve read Koetting’s materials, which I’ve bought. I just bought the Koetting’s ceremonial cloth and am getting new utensils (offering bowl and censor) and will use my athame and other tools I have already made.

I want to establish a career online and become prosperous and need help getting my online products/courses/top offer (Tier 1 and 2) done, ready to sell and have clients, but I need a spirit to facilitate that.

Another question: I want to rejuvenate myself and look like when I was young way back when. Whom shall I call upon for assistance?

I’ve been reading this forum. Why are a number of people feel like their lives are falling apart and that they want to commit suicide? Is this the price you pay for getting favors from the spirits? Why did Franz Bardon die in prison? Why couldn’t he get out of it magickally? Is this what awaits me? All my karma coming down on me? Is this an additional price the spirits exact? How do you avoid these pitfalls? How does Koetting do it?

6 Likes

Welcome :raising_hand_woman:

If you read about Franz Bardon’s days in prison he wasn’t alone there. Another fellow magician was with him and the other guy used magic to attack the guards and Franz said"No. What gave you done? This situation was your trial for ascend/salvation." So it is for sure that Franz was a man on the mission from God and his books were products of such mission.
So far I never wanted/imagined to commit a suicide. Lot’s of mental power is needed for such hard decission or lack of it. Happy go lucky here :grin: life is supposed to be equal hard/equal easy…test after test and tombstone is our diploma at the end.

greetings ,
Myself subin , 34 year single. I started seeking true spirituality during my teen ages.I turned into left hand path when i faced betrayal and depression in my life.I was following lavey’s path.But then i had another mental break down and attacks from christians. I have been through anti depressants to come out of it. I am now back to left hand path. I request you dear friends to help me to get enlightenment , and humbly request you to do some rituals for my mood disorders. I am suffering with bipolar disorder also with herniated disc issues. I need to live to the fullest.

2 Likes

@AlexandarMOstar

Dobrodošao :wink: