Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

How do you private message?

1 Like

There’s a short probationary period for new members, just stay active on the forum and your membership will be automatically upgraded. :+1:

This is to stop some cases where people joined and then abused PM in various ways. I have sent you a welcome PM you can reply to if you wish, or, you can tag the person you wish to speak to in a post and ask them to contact you.

2 Likes

Hello I am Alice and I have recently begun a pathworking with lucifer and the archangel azrael if anyone has any info on azrael I would very much love to hear from you. I haven’t specifically begun working with the gatekeepers but I do find myself drawn to Lucifer so perhaps I’ll begin I am however drawn to the idea of the apocalypse and would simply love to assist any black magician in there efforts.

3 Likes

Hi I’m Marak. At 54, I’m probably one of the oldest in the forum, but I’m also probably one of the newest to the study of magick. I’ve enjoyed reading the various posts and adventures that so many of you have shared. I really like how you come to the aid of each other when in need. You show more generosity, care, and compassion than many other religious people I’ve met. You are all very impressive.

My interest areas are channeling and mediumship. That’s what I’d like to do. I also have a drawing to Morax and want to develop that relationship.

Thanks for letting me be part of this group! I look forward to learning from all of you.

5 Likes

Wow! That is a powerful story. Thanks for sharing that.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Garion Campbell and I’m from Dallas Texas. I am super new to Magick and am open to what is willing to be taught to me. I tried to evoke King Vine.I repeated his enn at 10 pm. I didn’t know if he was present BUT felt a aura and smelled a pleasant smell. So I introduced myself and asked for help in the magick art in exchange to always hold his name up. I waited for a answer and I couldn’t tell anything so I said that I had to go and I would try to contact him again. My final statement was before we depart from eachother, if he accepted me to make the smoke go north. Nothing happened until I put out the candle. The candle smoke swirled and went towards the N. Does that mean I’m accepted? My current goals are to become a living god, and to become one of the biggest rappers ever. My current struggles are money, relationships, knowing who to trust and magick. I am also looking for a mentor thank you for welcoming me.

5 Likes

Is it artistic vision that drives you to become a star in the music industry or is it the lifestyle of a rapper that you crave?

1 Like

I crave the power and the amount of influence I’ll have. The lifestyle is going to be what I make it. My plan is to do things differently. To open the eyes of the blind.

2 Likes

You try to contact King Vine and you literally try to become a god. So your goal is to spread satanism? Isnt the popular music industry doing that right now on a large scale?

1 Like

No., no, no. You are generalizing my request. My exact words were “aid understanding Magick”. I don’t expect to become a god overnight. I don’t expect anything overnight. I know I’ll have to work. I don’t want to spread Satanism, I mean to open the eyes of others to how caged and stupid we are kept.

2 Likes

Got a great look…:blush:

2 Likes

I know, that you are aware of the lenght of your future path. But your goal is set, or isnt it?

I don’t understand, I’m sorry. My goal is set. It is what I want.

I am just interested in what drives you to your goals. Because beeing rich and famous is one of the typical answers you would get from anyone. Most people dont know what they really want or dont even know their true, inner nature.

1 Like

My inner nature… I’m not doing this to live luxury. I want to do this because I wish for knowledge, power, for aid financially. Mainly because, I don’t like the way that I see things now. I’m blind with my eyes wide open. I’m tired of believing what everyone else says. My inner nature is one that goes after what they want and will get it no matter what. I’m not like everyone else and never have been. My dream since a child has been to change the world drastically. A rapper is just how I plan to start. Riches so I have the financial backing, fame for the reach.

1 Like

Hi,

My name is Ahmed and I’m in the UK. I have only just actually started learning about spiritualism and studying Satanism. I have read the satanic Bible, and performed a few minor rituals.

I am here to chat and communicate with others of same interests.

9 Likes

Welcome @Ahmed :blush:

You’ll find plenty on Luciferianism and Satanism here. Check out the #satanism-luciferianism-qliphothic-magick section and if you ever can’t find something you are looking for after browsing ( the :mag: at the top of your screen is the search bar btw) feel free to start a new conversation.

Enjoy being a part of BALG!

:rose::black_heart::rose:,

Jezebelle

3 Likes

Hello to everyone. My name is Viktor I’m a 23yr old teacher. I’m a bit new to all of this so all the help i can get is great. Not much to say about me besides that. I’m always open to new things, ideas, and people. So feel free to ask. Thank you for the help before hand. I greatly appreciate it.

Well, I’m not sure if I’m in the right place or not. I’m really hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I’m a beginner, and i want to summon an entity/demon to have someone i like (and that they like me) to lust over me. I’ve been reading about succubae, and Lilith, and was planning on summoning invoking one/her. However, all i could find on them, and encounters, is them having “sex” with them, and that is not what I’m looking for.

So my question, if it can be done, who do i need in order to have someone specific lust over me?

Thank you again.

4 Likes

Hello

I’m so.glad to be here.
I have had a traumatic experience in life which has lead me head first in this beautiful new path.

I’m brand new to this and I have already purchased 2 courses from E.A and a rite from JS Garret

admittedly I have to learn patience with the spirits bringing me what i desire.

I’m here to learn and the only way to learn is to ask questions right?

I am so greatful and I am looking forward to working with you all.

9 Likes

Hey everyone,

You can call me Ron. I come from a Sicilian Jewish family that’s practiced various forms of magick and conjure for who knows how long. While I did dabble in ceremonial magick as a teenager, I went through a very long secular/agnostic phase until a few years ago. Some rough events in my life made me so desperate for a solution, that when my trained and gifted sibling recommended magick for the umpteenth time, I caved. Being both cocky and a complete novice, I made some early big mistakes that were blessings in disguise, because upon doing work to remedy it, I inadvertently flipped a switch with a basically literal punch to my chest that never turned off. After that, I dove right in and haven’t looked back.

I focus on folk magic like hoodoo, strega, a dash of vodou, and the family stuff that we each modify to make our own. My strongest suit that I use often has always been domination work, followed by love (both coercive and non-coercive) and healing work for both myself and others. Serious curse work came to me easily and I’d say I’m actually best at that (I feel most people are like that anyway though), but I’ve always tried to minimize it purely because whatever it is that I tap into for it makes it harder to perform other kinds of work for a little while after and I haven’t figured out how to speed up that recovery process.

My weaknesses have always been divination and tapping into my higher self in general, so my goal is mostly to improve on that. However, despite stumbling on this place by complete accident (while doing some Googling on Papa Legba), I really like what I’m seeing here based on what I’ve read far and am taking major interest in it. This is clearly not stuff to mess around with casually or do purely for my own personal gain with reckless abandon, but if it “clicks” with me as I learn more about it, you’ll start seeing my name pop up here more. Plus, I’m hoping (based on pure speculation from the little I know so far) that my time here might help shed some light on the nature of that “unexplainable” that I tap into when I go dark so I can learn how to harness and channel it for more than just curses. It’d be great to use my unequivocally strongest skill for things other than ruining lives, putting people into psychosis, etc. :smile:

I simultaneously know and don’t know where to start here, but I like finding my own way when it comes to learning so hopefully you’ll be hearing from me in the future!

8 Likes