Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hey everyone, I’m Amber, I’m from the north east of England, not quite a Geordie but close!
I’m a holistic therapist and counsellor by trade which I feel blessed to be.
Have always been interested in forms of natural healing, plants, herbs etc and am extremely sensitive/empathic.
I’m an ARA and vegan (but not a preachy dick…promise!)
I’ve been practising various forms of magic for a long time and am what I would mebbes call a hedgewitch - if I had to put a label on it.
I have only recently started working with Demons but have worked with Angels quite successfully in the past.
Looking forward to getting to know you guys and being part of this community and learning! :blush:

10 Likes

Welcome to BALG, Hedgewitch.

2 Likes

Hey there!

My name is Gen Villeneuve;
Born on January 15, 1991(12:05am) in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
(Id post a pic but i dont know how.:confused: You can search me on Facebook if you want.)

Struggle i want to point out before I go on:
Communication is NOT my forte at all. I suck at it, but I’m not dumb.
Don’t mistake the two.

My kind of preferred “magick” is pretty weird and unique…and it sounds made up(I haven’t encountered many who also use this style, hence the quotation mark).
I started over 2 years ago, and i guess i work with black magick.
Mainly, i use the layout of the Tree of Life of Kabbalah, and modify it to fit certain circumstances of Life.
I call them “maps”.
I use “maps” and the natal chart(and often integrate the Tarot) to try and see/understand someone’s Soul(character) and its role/purpose in the “subconscious realm(s)”(or however you guys call it), in its past and future lifetimes.
Also, as I mentioned above, I like to work and play around with the Tarot(major arcana mostly). Although im a little rusty in this current moment, I mainly use the Thoth Tarot deck by Aleister Crowley, and my favorite card is The High Priestess(II).

My goal has always been to create in the subconscious realms. Mostly for the Soul’s future lifetimes, i want/try to create (new) “Realities”. I like to think of them as different paths/planes/setting options for our Soul to choose from while in “subconscious mode”.

My biggest struggle(along with my lagging communication skills) is probably the dark side of my Mind that leads me to my depression/suicidal thoughts&tendencies/anxiety/mental problems*(*some are “good” though), and having to cope while living in this shit World’s society.

I’m not too good at these things, but feel free to ask me anything!

10 Likes

Hi All
This is yaamini. I am new to BALG and LHP. After having no happiness in so called RHP, facing troubles in life even after following so called religious gods and getting a call from my lord Lucifer to join this beautiful path, I am here to start following my life’s purpose as a LHP worker and gain knowledge and invoke the ancient gods (LHP) yo improve my life and also life of others and society who seek help

Yaamini

7 Likes

@Fuego1 - haven’t you done something like this?

1 Like

hi Amber, im from the north east of England too, any help you need or if i could learn anything off you., greatly appreciated.

blackmagician

4 Likes

That would be super, thank you and just give us a shout if you want to pick my brains, happy to help if I can!

2 Likes

Hi, Greetings to all!

You can call me QueenBee, not my real name but I usually use this alias in almost all my accounts. I’m 24 years old and from the Philippines.

I don’t have many experience in occult practices, I’m just an ordinary person who tries to make contact to the other world to make my life better. I recently worked with Dantalion and Sallos, and they both responded with great results.

I know I would learn a lot from this forum. Thank you.

8 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! Enjoy the ride!

4 Likes

I rode the “jesus high” for a while back in the day too, having “parents” stuff that down your throat kinda stifles ones abilities. Funny how it kinda just fades off. Maybe jesus’ power is waning and we must connect with higher dieties as we grow stronger?

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Chris,
For several years I have been reading about the left handed path, demonalitry, Satanism, etc. I have attempted a couple of rituals, with little success. I have on multiple occasions attempted to summon a Goetic demon but have failed each time.

I came here with the hope of learning more and finding out what I am doing incorrectly. I believe, but can’t seem to connect.

If I am to be perfectly honest, my motivatikkn is not exclusively spiritualism, I would also like to improve my life in terms of financial stability.

I have a great deal of respect for people and their right to believe as they wish. My only caveat to that would be that I can not tolerate doing harm to those I consider innocents. They would encompass children, animals and any being who has no power to protect themselves.

Anyway, that’s me.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! There’s a lot of great and knowledgeable magicians here who are very helpful. I hope that you feel at home here.

2 Likes

I’m ongalist, I’m new here that want to learn more of divination Latin word and angelic words to create.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction, and welcome to BALG!

1 Like

Thanks so much

2 Likes

Greetings everyone!
I’m brand new to this site.
My name is Draven (user: Lionheart)
I’ve been following EA Koetting for a few months back and I’m really excited to be on this path and learn to develop new skills.

5 Likes

Hello, Timothy. It’s a pleasure to meet you.
I’m Draven, (Lionheart)
I’m new to this lifestyle and spiritual path myself, but it’s a pleasure to speak with you.
I look forward to learning more as time goes on, and maybe sharing some experiences sometime. :hugs:

3 Likes

hello i am eethan piette i am a human and i am alive also i am interested in the dark arts of black magick

3 Likes

Phew, I was worried that you might be a ghost account. Thanks for clearing that up.

But, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy our community.

6 Likes

I am Ashish yogi from india. Practising yoga and meditation for the last 15 years and in search of different ways and practices from around the world for spiritual advancement.

4 Likes