Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello everyone,

I’m here currently looking for direction towards practicing magic. While I have had rituals performed for me for a the past few years, I myself have not performed many myself. So far only candle magic, and it has been towards advancedment of my psychic faculties.

My current struggle is actually trying to find my own path, whether it be towards necromancy or goetic evocations. I have a lot to learn, but I’m somewhat gifted in communicating with spirits so I am fairly confident I’ll be a fast learner.

Thank you everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi!!! :ghost:

i’m pretty much brand new to discovering magick. i’ve been browsing these forums for a few months now and finally decided to make an account so i can actively learn more and get some advice, tips, etc.

i’ve been practicing meditation daily and working towards opening my astral senses, but i’m not sure how much progress i’m actually making. i feel like i’m deaf to spirits lol and i’m not quite sure how i am at sensing energies.

last night i finally decided to try calling out to Lucifer. that in itself i’m not sure if i’m aiming too high for my first try, but from what i’ve read on here it seems like he’s patient and understanding with beginners, plus i just feel like i’m pulled towards him. he’s always on my mind. i’ve never tried anything with sigils before but i drew his and made an attempt at sigil flashing. the ink turned black (i drew it with a red marker) but i think that’s as far as i got. i want to believe that he at least heard me, but i didn’t feel see or hear anything, but as i mentioned, my astral senses are that of a potato lol.

whereas today, i was meditating during a thunderstorm and started focusing on Lucifer, his name and sigil clearly in my mind. i said out loud something along the lines of “i wish to be able to hear you and feel your energy”, and right after i said that a HUGE crash of thunder came down, like it was the loudest and most powerful one during the entirety of the storm. i can’t help but think that this was a response from him, or if its just coincidence. if someone could give me some insight on this i would greatly appreciate it!!!

thanks for reading! and glad to be a part of the community now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

hi there you can call me Bonaventura or my nick name is deathduo im from asia…
im still newbie to magic … i like to learn since i read about demon ability
right now im strugle with love and money sort of thing

for my current goal is to get specific target to love me and have a passion with me
coz i have been spent to lot of money and time for help her …
and know she broke up with me with no reason at all

thank before

4 Likes

Y’all welcome to BALG.

2 Likes

Hello everyone

My name is Dean

I’ve been studying the occult, paranormal, and supernatural for about six years. I’ve always had a huge interest in mythology and have devoted a large amount of my life to studying different mythologies all across the world :D. I’m not really on a path however I’d consider myself to be heavily interested in acquiring knowledge of all sorts relating to the paranormal, supernatural, and occult.

I’m not an active practitioner in any magick paths currently however I have begun to look more into divination. I also love storm magick and evocation magick.

My current goals are to learn more about myself and to learn about other peoples paths.

My current struggles are getting accurate readings, I seem to have a bit of a hard time being read which I’m trying to figure out why. I also struggle with a lack of time to be able to reach the goals and paths I want to reach in the future.

Anyways, Thank you for welcoming me and I hope to learn about all of your paths.

3 Likes

Hi Mr Norns. I’m in my 50s and am glad to meet someone of similar age to me on here , as your in your 40’s is really great!:grinning: I’ve also been a spiritual person my entire life since childhood. Just be careful not to get your fingers burnt with black magick as I have myself once and only once ever! I’ve made sure that it will never, ever happen again now.

I’m fascinated by black magic and only recentently I decided to start practicing it, so, I’m very new to it ! I have been doing a lot of reading but there is so much info that it’s kind of hard to process all of it and understand it . I have so many questions !! I would like to work with Angels and Demons and get into evocation but I have a very hard time meditating, I keep working on it .For my first evocation I would like to get in touch with Deggal .What do you guys think of that ?Is that the right decision ?

As your having trouble meditating try just concentrating on your breath slowly in and out using your diagram until it becomes natural. Once you’ve mastered that try meditating on a single candle with frankincense incense in the background and/or try some music or chanting that helps you get into the true theta gamma sync mode. Firstly just try practising at either twice a day for only 10 minutes on each session. Or one meditation session for 10 minutes to begin with.

Then after a fortnight try amping it up to 15 minutes twice a day or half an hour once a day. Once you begin to start flexing your spiritual muscles like any muscle that is well used it will get a lot stronger believe me it will get easier. Then before you know it you should be able to meditate for an hour after 3 months of conscientious meditation practice. Tibetan Buddhist mindfulness meditation is one of the first that I learnt way back in the 1990s whilst studying Tibetan Buddhism.

If I were you I’d start with divination first for your magickal practice just to be on the safe side. Then when you have mastered your chosen form of divination quite well? Then you could try working on energy manipulation and then after mastering that then invocation and/or evocation with whatever Godform, angel or demon that you choose.

Whilst continuing to read and studying Magick of course. Magick is like anything else in life the more you practice it the greater your mastery is of said practice just like in all martial arts.

In the end it’s up to you whom you evoke for the first time? But make sure that you’ve studied that particular entity really well on all levels. Then your less likely to make mistakes because it can happen to the best of us.

I wish you all the best on your journey into all things magickal!

Blessings @Mr.Norbs⭐️
NyX.

4 Likes

Just realised the date here said Feb. 2nd. You’ve probably learnt a lot by now I’m sure of that.

So please remember that I was replying as if you had just joined on here. Sorry about that as I’ve been off the forum since late last year.

Hope that your magickal progress and meditation are going well now?

All the best!

Blessings @Mr.Norbs :star:
NyX.

2 Likes

Biurnal beats are incredible. I have used them for years long before you tube to enhance my own deep meditations.

Blessings @kiss-lamia-lilith :star:
NyX.

1 Like

Hello,
I am Ziana.

I was born with intuitive abilities and shut them off during my childhood and early adulthood because my uniqueness was not exactly accepted by my family. Needless to say life has been pretty odd as I have always felt like I had one leg in the spirit realm and one in the earthly realm. To make a long story short, i’ve endured quite a bit of chaos in my life which eventually led to me practicing magick quite chaotically, lol. My goals are to understand how to intergrate the powers of SPIRIT into my life and into my being without losing my mind… People don’t speak “spirit” that well around here so I’m pacing myself!

My current struggle is patience, consistency and learning to manage the darker aspects of my being. I’ve had a raging temper for as long as I can remember but I am also supper loving and warm towards everyone I come in contact with. Feels like dr jeckyl and miss hyde. I identify STRONGLY with Glasya Labolas and Sekhmet but am currently exploring Azazel and the nethers. I feel compelled to change humanity and help raise the vibration of this planet. I’ve been a “gateway” for many lost souls for as long as I can remember. Ultimately my goal is to change the lives of many in a wonderful and uplifting way… but I have a feeling I will need to destroy some shit (and some people) to get it done which is perfectly ok with me! :slightly_smiling_face::heart::smiling_imp:

11 Likes

@Castalia,

You look beautiful both formal and informal. Sry to hear about that creepy photo though. Yuk!

I hate men like that!!!

All the best with your magickal practice.

Blessings,
NyX.

1 Like

@RubyOnyx

You look great too!

It’s hard to be quite often the only woman in at least a 100 mile radius that loves nothing better than to commune with spirits in the dead of night howling at the moon. :joy: lol Howling was a joke obviously.

Anyways I often either go to our each or cemetery after midnight to practice necromancy and/or to invoke or evoke various entities. But usually always take either my husband or my beloved faithful dog with me. Whom always stays in my circle whether we are at the cemetery or down on the beach!

If you ever want to chat to an old Necromantic Witch like me? :joy: lol Whom understand what it’s like to truly commune with the dead!

Just send me a msg ok?

Hope that your magickal practice is going really well.

Blessings,:star:
NyX.

4 Likes

@damionmoore Thanks for that tip to Ruby. I shall check out that thread that you mentioned as it sounds very interesting indeed!

Blessings,
NyX⭐️

1 Like

@Epiphanes

Hi there,

I’m a bit older than you. Lol But have been around for awhile now. Lol I’ve already written a long into last year but all my information is on my profile.

Sometimes it’s quite challenging to be quite the only woman in at least a 200 mile radius that loves nothing better than to commune with spirits in the dead of night howling at the moon. :joy: lol Howling was a joke obviously.

Anyways I often either go to our each or cemetery after midnight to practice necromancy and/or to invoke or evoke various entities. But usually always take my beloved faithful dog with me whom always stays in my circle whether we are at the cemetery or even the beach.

Hope your enjoying your magickal journey!

Blessings @Epiphanes :star:
NyX.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that I’m totally into the work of Michael W. Ford along with the Sorceress Caliastro and all of the Chaos Magick authors too.

Anyways it’s all on my profile. Gee I’m getting forgetful in my own age. :joy: lol

Blessings,:star:
NyX.

2 Likes

@SandyXtel

Hi there,

I’m a bit older than you. Lol But have been around On here for awhile now. Lol I’ve already written a quite a long intro last year plus alot of information that is on my profile. But haven’t been on for awhile apart from last night and today!

Unlike you though I wasn’t raised with Magick as it was so taboo to me as a child. I was brought up quite sticky plus I went to an all girls Catholic school. I started seeing the dead at only 10 years old at the old cemetery behind our old church after they built the new one. Of course my parents said it was nothing. Yet I found out later from another kid in our church choir that I had seen the ghost of “the white lady”. She did look all whispy and hollographically white from Victorian era.

I think it must have been great to grow up in a magickal family because if I had? Whom knows where my inborn abilities could have landed me? I was brainwashed until my early 20s. Then the beginning of the rest of my life began. I won’t repeat it twice on here as It’s all just too much but it’s all on my profile. As much as possible fir the time I had then. :joy: lol

Sometimes I find that it’s quite challenging to be the only woman in at least a 200 mile radius that loves nothing better than to commune with spirits in the dead of night howling at the moon. :joy: lol Howling was a joke obviously. I read tarot & runes too etc probably the same as you do too amongst so many other witchcraft practices.

Anyways I often either go to our each or cemetery after midnight to practice necromancy and/or to invoke or evoke various entities. But usually always take my beloved faithful dog with me whom always stays in my circle whether we are at the cemetery or even the beach.

Hope your enjoying being on the forum!

Blessings⭐️
NyX.

2 Likes

@Ziana

Hi there,

My story is very similar to yours. I can’t believe it but I do sadly!

I’m a older than you. Lol But have been around On here for awhile now. Lol I’ve already written a quite a long intro last year plus alot of information that is on my profile. But haven’t been on for awhile apart from last night and today!

As for me, I went to an all girls Catholic school. I started seeing the dead at only 10 years old at the old cemetery behind our old church after they built the new one. Of course my parents said it was nothing. Yet I found out later from another kid in our church choir that I had seen the ghost of “the white lady”. She did look all whispy and hollographically white from Victorian era.

Whom knows where my inborn abilities could have landed me? If my parents had encouraged my abilities instead of telling me that they “were evil”! :joy: lol I was brainwashed until my early 20s. Then the beginning of the rest of my life began. I won’t repeat it twice on here as It’s all just too much but it’s all on my profile if your interested.

Sometimes I find that it’s quite challenging to be the only woman in at least a 200 mile radius that loves nothing better than to commune with spirits in the dead of night howling at the moon. :joy: lol Howling was a joke obviously. I read tarot & runes too etc probably the same as you do too amongst so many other witchcraft practices.

Hope your enjoying your magickal journey!

Blessings⭐️
NyX.

1 Like

Hi Luna!

Thanks for the greeting. I didn’t see dead people (and still don’t) but I felt them and they still can send messages to me till this very day. I am claircognizant and clairsentient and sometimes clairaudient. Luckily my dad understood I was different and tried to help me as much as he could, but he had his own issues to deal with so his support was minimal. It really can be maddening knowing things about people and feeling what they feel! I’m in the NY/NJ area and these folks are CRAZY! So I do my best to center myself and keep myself grounded.

I don’t use tarot or any other sort of divination tools personally, but I love watching those types of videos. Walking amongst the spirits and communing with them at night sounds amazing (especially the howling part, lol)! I am definitely looking forward to more direct spirit contact.

Thanks for the warm welcome :heart:

3 Likes

Hello you can call me Yuu
Real name is for close friends I like black magick and I came here to have help with achieving a out come for a problem and I had no luck from others
And the witches who normally help me would ditch me
My goal is to get some wishes granted with the help of magick
I’m normally a study person though
Because I’m in the broom closet and it’s just been difficult for me to achieve things
I hope every one gets along with me !

3 Likes

I finally feel brave enough to share a picture of myself.

10 Likes

Hello everyone, I just now have become a member. I’ve been following BALG on YouTube for a while now. Among other sorcerers or witches from the LHP.

I was a christian since 1998 but never actually dedicated myself to that lifestyle until 2012. I sufdered a few traumatic experiences and was constantly told that Jesus was the answer. To be honest, it worked for a while but back in mid 2016, I began to lose interest. I was always worshipping and evangelizing in the ministry. So this was a shock at first. I ignored it because everything I ever believed was Jesus and he is the way to eternal life in heaven.
However one day I find myself questioning everything I ever believed in. From the old to new testament. Slowly my devotion faded. I no longer desired this god. I stopped going to church and eventually renounced christianity. I began to read random articles and ebooks about black magic and loved it. I came across the Onyx bible which opened my eyes. Although it is a “representation”, I enjoyed the view point. I decided to seek out Satan’s side of the story. Eventually I became drawn to him, even when I wasn’t quite sure of who he was exactly since there are so many views amd teachings. The one I once despised and prayed against was not the object of my interests. I decided theistic satanism was a very suitable path for me. I did my dedication where I welcomed 4 high ranking demons to witness. (Excuse me for not remembering which ones, my memory is so bad but do have the ritual written down somewhere) One of them was Beelzebub. I renounced and blasphemed Jesus. I told him to honor his scriptures and accept my choice to do so. It was a beautiful night because it felt so right. The energies were mild as if they watched from a distance knowing their unfamiliar essence might terrorize an ex christian who was not use to it. I later had an encounter where I felt the weight of someone sitting on top of me as I slept. He was writing somwthing on my forehead. I felt this finger against my skin. As I wondered what was going on, the vision of a chief marking rhe forehead of his warriors before battle crossed my mind so I just lay there and recieved it. Another encounter included Azazel. I had no idea who he was but when i asked the one in my dream for his name he said Azazel. This was how I came to know about the demons. Or should I say “daemons”. Being inexperience and pretty much unaware of his rank and power, I ended up invoking Azazel. At the time I thought he came to me but now I feel that maybe he sent one of his servants to tend to this unknowing beginner. My encounters were great and the energies addicting. I went through what I call “withdrawal” after this presence distanced himself. I cried and ached for more of him but he never came back. I did offer him my blood and cum on certain occasions so feel like he will always be a part of me and perhaps return once I have matured and devoted myself more than i have.

The magic I was drawn to is pretty much mostly astral. I just have not taken full control. I was diverted because of personal issues. I was taken from my body to other realms by another. I was not in control but each experience went well.

I also am interested in ceremonial magic. I have a few conditions which cause my brain to suppress feelings when something is too much for me. Trauma caused it.
There is some voice or force that wants me to learn how to use my suppressed rage and anger for spells.

I will not lie and make myself out to be something I am not. I got distracted with life and some struggles have made me weak. I am currently trying to figure out how to overcome this and reach the potential that I know I have. Depression, anxiety, and paranoia have increased so I have avoided magic for now until I get my strength back.

I am drawn to the demonic. I just need to learn and interact more.
I appreciate any suggestions or criticism. Thanks

8 Likes