Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

More less ya then you have to activate it with extreme emotion

Yes. I’m also confused about to communicate with my betters (here). Eva, I studiously read your suggestions. Is it because I’m using a mobile device? I feel like a child asking for guidance.

Q

i can try

Good luck and if you dont know what to do YouTube is your friend.

ty lord josh allen, thunderstorms are life enhancing moments

2 Likes

also lets say i whanted to work with something already out thare what chuld i do

Get the sigil already out there and activate it with an extreme emotion for activation you could do some form of sexual activity to activate it then you have to forget about the sigil.

Welcome blessed be brother or sister there is . Much to learn here I am quite knowledgeable in several styles of magick if you have questions feel free to contact me.

2 Likes

I think you and I will be good friends then cause I can predict when storms will come with out tarot cards I do it through my hands

umm i can try and i need to get to work trying to remove all the same letters and thats going to be a pain o well it will be worth it

Yeah and vowels too

ok so if i got this right i want money today its

iwmnd

Yeah it looks right then make symbol

Hey guys, please take your conversation to PM. The Intro thread is not the place to discuss sigil magick.

3 Likes

sorry

It’s fine, but if you have questions, open your own thread, rather than derailing an established one. The forum also has a search function and there is plenty of information available on sigil magick so you can look for answers there.

ok

My appologies

1 Like

You won’t be able to PM people yet, that has a short probationary period for brand new members so that (for example) people who were just banned can’t come on and start harassing others by PM, things like that.

Is it something else you’re having a problem with? If so, reply and me & other members should be able to help.

Also, this is just a forum with internet people, we’re not your betters, so chill, and don’t put us on any pedestals because we WILL fall off them. :stuck_out_tongue:

:rofl:

2 Likes

You see where @Lady_Eva is quoting my post? It’s almost like it’s an example of why you shouldn’t put us on pedestals.

1 Like