Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi enlighter, I would recommend starting with basic energy manipulation you can find on google under the term psionics, also everything tops with summoning entities, so I would delve into some books as well, try starting with Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos. By all means read other books concerning evocation of spirits as to get some sense of how should a ritual look and make your own, that’s what works best

1 Like

thank you i will be sure to look it up

My name is Chris I’m working on enlightenment and divination, I’ve recently started my pact with belial and Lucifer, I’m going to master all the skills necessary for self gain of good resources related to good fortune, Sacrifice small miserable animals rather than cats and vhealthy ones, I see it as a way to release them from this physical formvv, Considering my intelligence and my experience I’m going not only sacrifice animals for spirits empowerment but also for my self, I’m going to charge my soul with this beautiful energies Ive already made a sigil for my self charging it with high frequency every single day needless to say I’m going to be prepared for the after life as well as for attacks against me, I’m doing No fap for the period 3 months, Belial thought to me to stand up for my self and not rely just on him for ascension, I’m going to be strong enough to cut ties just like angels I’m going to be the both aspect of Lucifer, There is no reason why I can’t reach their level I fear nothing and absolutely no one I have nothing to be ashamed of, I’m going to have soul mates and not army with the same relationship goals, Perhaps a few I don’t need many to be honest with you, No entity of any religion will force me anywhere I ain’t no one puppet I’m going towards creating my own Kingdom and astral pane, In fact I’m going to charge this astral place right now so I will be teleported there after death, It’s going to be a beautiful nature with glorious trees and lake, I’m going to name training ground for my allies, In order to manipulate and charge your own self, It’s going to be a plane with great vibes and lovely flowers all around it, I’m going to feed off the universe planets and all the tools necessary for gaining the power I need, There is no reason why I can’t become the god of my own reality, No arrogance just realistic and know my worth, Call me a fool but I’m going to gain power as a superior in the majority of the time I just need direction, You might as well heard the term only the hunters survive nature, There is no reason to be a hypocrite and go against your own nature you’re at your best interests, At the end of the day we are all business partners.

6 Likes

Well, welcome, all are welcome. Lots of good folks here, you should find the necessary land marks you need, the path is for you to find.

2 Likes

Hi Timothy

My Name is Jonathan i am from South Africa. I am new to Satanism and Honeslty kind of lost as there is very little help available. I have read the Satanic Bible by Anton Lavey and it has my attention. I was born a Christian but thats in the past now as I wish to walk the path of Satan/Lucifer. Magic is also new to me, i have tried the Rituals in the Satanic Bible but feel as if im doing something wrong as bad things are happening to me. My marriage is at risk, financial situations keep arising.
My current goal is to remove the obstacle in my life which is a lady who is pregnant and threatening to ruin my marriage as she wants much more from me, i know its the worst thing to want but if she has a miscarriage my life would be better(being Honest here).

i am struggling with invocations.
how do i invoke Lucifer?
like what must i do or say? please could you assist

7 Likes

My names are Andrei Cristian, from Transilvania.

Thank you.

I’m a Master of Healing, Tantra/Awakening/Enlightenment and any type of Magic imaginable.
Proud to have had only 1 Master, which is: BREATH.

Background: ex-christian (college degree in Theology), I find in any Religion of the World the Truth behind. My Religion is Meditation 24/7

, no matter the activity, i love getting high on self body’s DMT.

Goals: Healing/Immortality
Struggles/Joyfulness: Enjoying own growth in pain, torture and bliss.

Hail Satan!

6 Likes

My name is Jared. I’m new to magic. Contacted Papa Legba and Erzulie. I want to maintain my relationship with them. My main goal though is the love/ lust of a certain lady. That led me to magic. The demons intrigue me. There’s other stuff in life I need to grow also. I live in the Midwest and try to be discreet. Right now I’m just trying to introduce myself to Sallos.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Hello everyone!!^^ IssthaBadGuy…Lol, dont worry I’m generally friendly. I’ve been studying magick and occultism for a while, and its been wild… I have been working on my ascent, and trying to help others to ascend as well. I don’t know what to say I struggle with because I don’t feel that there is blockage at the moment. I feel like life has become really malleable for me, so that it is more of a to do list than a set of struggles. I have to be vague about a lot of stuff. But I look forward to speaking to and hearing from some of you ^^.

7 Likes

OK thank you

Kathy

I like tarot, and am trying to learn cartomancy but got delayed in processing due to illness recently. I haven’t done much with my dragon deck in ages. I like scrying and pendulum work. I do my own clearing, cleansing with the pendulum using a command language technique, I guess you’d call it. Read the Command Language book by Robert Dunlap. Watch is videos on youtube also. I like channeling but am a little scary about it, and skeptical that it is just another way of focussing energy of your own self. That is what I believe. I had a patron deity at one time, lost it due to negligence on my part or something like that. I’m always at odds due to family wanting to force me or manipulate me back into the “fold” so to speak. Not happening! But sometimes they succeed as I’m not alway aware enough to see what they are up to. Sneaky, ugh. Hate that.
Goals: Just being me, no religion.

Struggles have been with distractions, something or someone always getting in my spiritual way I’d say. Now I do meditate and know this works and is a fine way to maintain spiritual practice with or without religion. I’m not big on that at all. I’m struggling with health issues now so mostly just do healing magic if any.

I’m not of the mind that feels that allowing any being to enter my experience willy nilly is a good thing. No. I’ve had some problems there. So now I only deal with the light side. If that offends ya’ll, then just know that I’m not here to tell others how to live and be. Just be. That is enough.

<3 /|\
That’s all for now folks. Got a full moon service to attend early morning online so am off now… later! (Wendy Rules)

9 Likes

That is a beautiful name ^^

1 Like

Not every apparent failure is a waste of time. Try it x)

1 Like

hi im ari im 22 im from the south im mostly here to learn understand and grow. ive been into spells and sort of Wicca since i was a young child ,i never really wanted to join the occult officially until i got alot older but i did continue to grow and experience i still have a lot to learn for someone my age but i love learning and im open to it .i consider myself a very willing and loyal person and im just happy to be here to learn and experience what this path has to offer and the lessons i can be taught from it

8 Likes

Greetings to this site.

I am fairly new to the occult and would like to investigate love spells for a starter. My name is James Nall, and I chose CitizenKane out of respect for the movie and story of William Randolph Hearst. I am an experienced Electrical Engineer from Purdue but just never was successful with meeting women, until online. I am looking to the world of magick in some context of connecting, but I don’t know very much. I am tired of living the Howard Hughes life of insanity that was bestowed upon me with the indication that maybe my 3rd eye was opening, but now it’s pretty much chemically controlled at this point. It could be an lsd flashback from the time I dropped unicorn blotter in college right before I graduated, but I always sense some discernment of people I meet. There was no history of mental illness in my family unless it was my patriarchal grandmother who never left home in a sense as she became older, or it could’ve been her mystical background from her half native american mother. I was raised in a very tyrannical fundamentalist cult growing up and hid in my studies of science, math, biology, and chemistry. I believe we are at a crux in history where abrahamic religions are set to destroy the earth, our cradle of life, all away. So I am looking towards more ancient studies preceding the abrahamic religions which seem to not evolve in mother natures plan. Any help is extremely appreciated, but I will take it incrementally. I am also a composing solo musician for Futant Oblivion which is found on drooble and reverbnation, so I can always offer some sort of music to the ether if needed. I come with this post totally sober just nicotine and caffeine, but the dark side comes out with drinking, and often jam doing it to release some of it with mood swings. I have read all of Lavey’s books except Satanic Witch, which is for the feminist side of Laveyan Satanism. Not that I’ve ever been in a ritual I’m not sure if that is necessary or not. I welcome all opinion and epiphanies of anyone’s experience on this site. And I sincerely do not intend to be a psychic vampire. Just opinions of my insane mind…

8 Likes

Thank you. it means literally “water joy”. I’m a Capricorn but you know that is half fish anyway! lol love to swim in the ocean. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

True! Well, I need to do some shadow work for sure. :wink:

1 Like

You sound cool to me. I don’t know what you mean by chemically controlled though. I have been on a two month acid trip and I do think my mind was never the same, but in ways that are helpful as much as it was hell before I came back…

1 Like

Greetings I am Cynthia, I come from a line of witches. I’ve explored, Wiccan, Hoodoo, Voodoo, and Santeria. My passion for the arts has me always wanting to learn more. I’ve experienced table tipping, scrying, making contact with those who have passed on. My current struggles are: I wish to hear what spirit is telling me, astral travel and having the patients to let my spells work.

12 Likes

I’ve been getting into that recently good to see more practitioners of the style here.

Welcome to balg

2 Likes