Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Greetings fellow comrades.

My name is Bobby but u can call me bob if u like. Im not picky about my name really, i just dont wanna use my real one in case the K.G.B. might be listening. Shhhh…
Anyways, I’m in this forum to learn about the occult. I like magic but I don’t have anything to say about the different paths because I don’t really know much about them…all I know is that there seem to be a lot of frauds out there and I wanna stay away from that type of thing. However I know that magic is real. Thats why I’m trying to learn more about it. I’m interested in invocation & evocation just like everyone else is on this forum. I’m currently changing from an experiential framework of shamanism and yoga to sorcery & magic. My goals are to discover the next step in my development, break down some walls and create for myself my own system which will be predicably effective for me to use.

Your ever bleeding buddy,
Bobby Kennedy

11 Likes

Hello everyone. Have been lurking on this forum for awhile now but decided to create an account to interact and learn from the members here. Since a small boy, I have been interested in the paranormal and magick but as I grew older I fell off because I was conditioned to “face reality”. When I turned 16 2 years ago I discovered the law of attraction. The idea of creating my own reality sparked my interest again and I dived deep into it. After that, I stumbled upon chaos magick and then psionics/energy work and astral projection. During these 2 years it was just mostly reading with a bit of practicing. Currently, I’m trying to make contact with Lucifer and the spirits of the goetia. Heres to making new friends on here as this path is a lonely one

9 Likes

Hello! I’m Behemoth (named after a Polish black/death metal band, which was named after a beast in the Bible!). I’ve been studying occult for 6 years now, on and off. Wow, time flies by. Anyway, I started my path with Wicca but I decided it wasn’t working for me anymore. I’d like to learn more about Satanism and Luciferianism and hopefully summon my first demon! Right now I don’t have a religion because I don’t like jumping into things. I’d like to discover myself with the help of this forum.

8 Likes

Hello everyone!

I am beastCreature sorry my English is bad :frowning:
since I was a kid I would say 3 Years old I remember having a very huge imagination like seeing giant right behind my home. hiding behind a tree. Then I remember starting seeing other beings in my home that made me afraid because my family shoved their religion down my throat… scaring me that “the devil is lurking in the dark to get me”. any way as I got older in 2015 I was 23 years old,I started having sleep paralysis, it started with once a month the moved to like 3 times a week. I had something manifest its self in my room on the middle of the night with huge presence and black smoke bringing in more darkness than it already was in the room. I was terrified! still had the religious believes in me so I started praying during this time the smoke and presence went back in the closet where it came from. During the sleep that time of sleep paralysis and the demon encounter my life was going great I was also about to become an actor. I was more social I became a personal Trainer. But once I kicked the being out my house my life started falling apart and fell in huge depression where I thought that suicide is the only option to get out of.I started to believe that the “Malevolent being” in my room that night of 2015 only wanted to help me, I know that my prayer was not the cause why he left but the cause was my intention towards the being. last year during summer time I some how stumble upon E.A Koetting videos where listen to him woke me up from this Religious brain wash and broke the chains of slavery. I feel free and I can do whatever I want, I know practice mediation everyday trying. My goal for now is to get my first Out of body experience. then I am looking to become a black magician and work with powerful beings and find out who was in my room the night of 2015 and who saved my life couple years back from a car accident.

I am not an average person I am 4’2 tall and pretty build up.
“Make Your self strong you are a being of power of strength, solidify your own temple, and your empire will raise around you”
-Demonic gate keeper Azazel
I love this quote from the Book of Azazel

19 Likes

hello, i was invited.to introduce myself on the site. i hope, it is right at this place. so were to start, i am 54 years old, from germany, work at a newspaper. i am grown up with christian ideas, but i am a little bit dissapointed about this god. would wish to have him do more good things in my life. perhaps this anger about the christian god and this wish to have a more real spiritual experience makes me excited in black magic. i appreciate the videos from Mr. Koetting very much. and by the way, he looks hot (i am gay). dont know, where my interest in black magic will lead me. i have this lustfull idea to have a close contact with an incubus or Lucifer himself. but there is also fear and the wish, to decide myself over my business and not a demon.
i have already opened a blog on this page here and i am really thankfull for all the answers of the community here. thank you very much. as i described there, i am interested in healing power and love for the world. so peace and health for all

9 Likes

Thank you, Timothy.
I apologize for overlooking the rules (How rebellious of me! - jk)
I am Alexandros Megas, a Greek-American Multi-Media Artist, a filmmaker, a musician, a hypnotherapist, writer, well, you get the idea. I am a loving father of a star of a little girl who just turned 5 and my beloved wife has been a 3rd degree High Priestess in the Gardnerian tradition which, though I fully respect and support, somehow always seemed a bit water-down for my Greek temperament. Also, having met several of the members on multiple occasions, I always got the feeling that their path was more about allowing themselves to be self-indulgent rather than be fulfilling the role of the Awesomeness I think a real Magician would represent.

And so, I had the opportunity to come across EA’s videos and, being fascinated, I realized there must be more than enough likemindedness there for me to even be this intrigued.
Having spend several years in the path of Shamanism, primarily South American but also North American, I have been dealing with my shadow for a while. I fully understand how important it is to go through your darkness and so, I have been needing a deeper solution for a while now. After all, we are, are we not, supposed to be digging deeper and deeper in order to hopefully get face to face with our true self?

On a more mundane note, I’ve felt that I have not allowed my talents to be adequately rewarded in the professional world arena and having permitted myself to be “content” having a well-paid job in the advertising industry and not really thrive using my very own talents as I know I deserve to.

So here we are, with the question that I posed above, and looking forward to stepping up on all levels allowed.
Thank you for providing the forum for this expression.

• Megas
14 Likes

Greetings @Megas! I’ll send you some links to navigate the forum, please check the green icon, top right. :+1:

3 Likes

Hello!
My name is Julia and I found this site today. I’m genuinely interested in this site and wanted to know more about this. I’m sorry, if I may sound rude, but I’m just here looking for information, that’s all, I guess?

11 Likes

Welcome! Have a look around and don’t be afraid to ask questions. We don’t bite…hard :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nothing rude about seeking knowledge. Kinda what we’re all about around here.

5 Likes

Hey everyone,

I’m Shyx, very new to magick and in desperate need of debt clearance.
Been meditating on Clauneck about a job opportunity just this past Tuesday and today I got a new job offer which is awesome. I sign the contract tomorrow.
I’d really appreciate help in getting through to Shalas’ash cause I need money like yesterday. Meditating on the sigil hasn’t worked so far. Can I combine Bune and Shalas’ash for this purpose? I don’t want to end up on the street.

8 Likes

What’s up what’s up?

My name is Trnio (not real obviously) but you can call me E.

I’m very new to this and am looking to further my knowledge in any sort of area really (I’m not picky) until I find something that really stands out to me, so any so help would be greatly appreciated!

My biggest challenge is that I’m always in my own mind and that I am my own biggest obstacle, but I’m doing what I can to change that.

I’m very grateful for this forum and am looking forward to becoming a part of this community :blush:

12 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the ride. :wink:

1 Like

My name is Funsho: Hello everyone, I’m brand new here and a newbie studying ‘Hoodoo’ an African-American folklore Magic a fascinating journey. I also like to expand my knowledge in Money Magic. I hope this is not a tall order, and I don’t want to bite more than I can chew. Any help or assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Point is I am glad to be here and hope to learn from you all!!!

9 Likes

Some may argue “not tall enough.” :wink: Dream big and trust me, you’ll be happy you did so!

1 Like

Greetings
Chosen name Fiducia meaning Trust. Entirely new to magick and became involved due to the recent loss of my life long soulmate. Became woke only in the last few years having have come to the realisation after much research, that we have been lied to since birth and continue to be lied to about pretty much everything including the place in which we live. My quest now and until I succeed, is to find the way to send a message back in time, a concept which I completely believe in entirely ,using physical, paranormal/spirit, magick and mechanical means to achieve. Have tried Ouija, pendulum and scrying, the latter with some success and have also tried evocation (against advice) as a means of exacting revenge to those who sought to hurt my family and had a number of strange manifestations as a result.
Would very much welcome any advice as to what material to consume, individuals to contact and whom to evoke in my quest.

8 Likes

Hello, my name is Hana and live in the U. S. I’ve been seeking truth going on 7 years and now I’m here the LHP. Which feels more real and of the Truth than anything else I have studied & going to many different churches didn’t give me the answers I was seeking. I always felt like that it’s more to this world, it can’t be just working your whole life, paying bills, then die. I felt like I was more than this, why I have to follow all these man made rules and tradition, it just didn’t feel right. Once I went full force on finding out all truth. My whole world shattered, hit rock bottom, I woke up to the power within me. I started working with magic, spells, meditations, intentions and then found Lucifer, working with him, then Belial, Paimon, Lilith and Sekhmet. Mostly invocation and meditations with them. Simply following my intuition and what resonates with me in working with them. I still have ALOT to learn. I want to quit my stressful job so I can have more time learning and teaching my daughters the Truth, so we can become the Goddesses that we are and know The Power that’s within. :star2::sparkles::dizzy:

10 Likes

Good evening BALG. I’m an initiate in shamanic arts, particularly American tribal and Norse ones.

Other interests of mine include Hekka, Hermetics, Scrying, Divination, Druidry, Sorcery, Mysticism, Psionics, Philosophy, Guns, Knives, Pens, Animals, Psychology, Poetry, Food, Brown Liquor, Literature, Cinema, Tai Chi, Ninjitsu, Hiking, Swimming, Attractive Women, Fast Cars, and the Human Condition! I look forward to poking around. Blessings all.

10 Likes

Welcome! Please enjoy the rabbit hole that is BALG :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi I’m Fiona, here to introduce myself to you all!
I’ve aleays been interested in Magick, specifically from the age of 19 it came into my life. I am also a tarot reader and have had great success with my readings which helped to open me up psychically… I am more interested in love spells and signals, and I do need a little help with these. I have watched E.As videos. I keep noticing things happen to me which draws me back time and time again to tarot and magick. Hoping to learn a lot from you guys who know better then me. Xx

9 Likes