Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

In all seriousness, though, I have read enough here that makes enough sense for me to keep reading. It’s definitely a great resource, it seems.
I’m old enough to be suspicious of EVERYTHING.
I’m not old enough not to be.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Kiarash and I’m really glad to find such a great community.

I don’t really know much about magic, but I don’t believe in purity so I’d gladly participate in any kind of magic such as demons or angels, black or white, etc.

My short-term goal is gonna be communicating with demons, evocations, invocation and ideally finding a mentor or a teacher.

My struggle is that I’m really lost, I don’t even know where to start and what to do.

Welcome @KiarashT8

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

Hello my name is Andries Tusha Sesinyi from RSA I have been practicing MICHAEL W FORD works since I discovered him from 2010 my interest is in Vampirism and soul traveling

1 Like

Hi, my name is…Rosso I guess. lol. I chose that name randomly because I couldnt come up with a magickal name. I’ve been a member of the forum for a couple years now and ninja reading for about 3.

I became semi-seriously interested in metaphysics around 2009 with my first intentional lucid dream ala robert bruce and my first experience of Heartbeat meditation from a book by…mantak chia, i think?
I became serious about arm chair practicing around 2017, ninja reading various forums and such, trying to find a way.

2019 I started with NAP through recommendations from another forum, had some pretty good success with maybe 4/6 workings. then I dove in with rufus opus’s modern angelic grimoire. and had some powerful(for me) experiences. I decided to forego the timings and hours and all that jazz because I knew if i didnt jump right in I’d go back to the arm chair. evoked 1 every night for 10 days. The experiences I had during these rituals solidified my belief and really changed my view of life. I worked on the bardon path for a bit, and the exercises in mouni sadhu’s concentration book. also constantinos’s summoning spirits book. which i ended up stopping because I dont know if the exercises were working or if my imagination and I didnt understand how to do the tattwa exercises.

I’m interested in basically anything magickal. except maybe things like wicca and really similar witchy stuff.
But I guess my major interests lie in daoism, kundalini, working with any sort of spirits/entities. anything I can use to improve myself or my situation. lucid dreaming, astral projection and how to do magickal workings during both would be really cool to learn. The idea of servitors is also a big interest.

my current goals are magickal and mental faculty improvement for studies and interacting with spirits.
I’d like to improve my discipline so i can stay on the path.
my memory and intelligence so i can get through CS and math courses, with an A preferably.
my astral/clair senses so I can see/hear or experience spirits.

my current struggles are staying consistent, overcoming analysis paralysis and the usual for newbies.

I’m hoping to really learn more about various paths so that maybe I can find one that suites me, or an accomplished mentor even. recently considering finding a patron to that end.

2 Likes

Welcome rosso! If you have not already, check out this thread: Stressed student? Having exam trouble? Look here

1 Like

thank you :smile: looking at it now

2 Likes

Hello again and sorry for late response.
I’m from Persia and I don’t have any practical experience.
I’m really interested in evocations and invocations.
I’ve been practicing and reading about magic for past 8 months but haven’t got any results.
I’ve started to read evoking eternity by EA Koetting, is that good as my 1st step or if not where should I begin
I want to work and communicate with all kind of entities such as demons and angels etc

2 Likes

Our name is Riot or Dominion, or the predator system, as in the animal subtype, yes. You may call us any diminutive of each. We are a DID system. We live in the USA. It/its pronouns or anything here.

We’re too new to this to know what kind of magic we prefer, much less what path we follow. Admittedly we aren’t even truly sure what the LHP even means. We understand the acronym, but nothing else. Especially not the colloquial meaning it has.
We are in college atm, causing most of our goals and struggles. Also personal issues, which we won’t get into here.

We’ll be in touch.

Riot/Predator system

Welcome @riotblush Please tell us about yourself.

Do you have any practical experience in magick, or are you starting from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced it?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

It’s complicated. Yes, and no. I have no real spell work under my belt, mild manifestations (nothing huge), sigils are my favorite atm, along with divination! I’m dabbling in energy work, but my aphantasia makes that difficult. I’ve been practicing (again, ish) since like. 2017-2018.

I recently got a set of runes so I’m playing around with those a bit, but I’m more familiar with the rider waite-smith tarot.

I’d like to learn more about baneful wards (and wards in general), other divination tools, entites like deities or other divinities and spirit guides/regular spirits. Other than that, though, I’m not too sure :sweat_smile:

Hey, my name is Pebblez with a z. From the UK, born into Christianity, which was ok. During my late teens I found very limiting with lots of unanswered questions. With family links to the Caribbean, Cuba, Africa & Asia. I’ve had encounters with angels and during my 20’s & again in my 30’s missed being sectioned for 28 days due to the doctor declaring, after several tests that I wasn’t mad. In my early 30’s whiles very much in love, pregnant, engaged and planning my wedding. I woke up one day & could not stand the sight, sound, smell or taste or the man I had loved for Several years, only hours before… within months I had sabotaged my life. Long story short .I knew something was off but, I did’nt know to what or why. Even though I had been having prophetic dreams since I was a child. My dreams became stronger, faces, places, sounds, tempatures all became as clear as day. One of my then partners, friends had paid to have break-up work done on us. By a roots worker ,witch doctor, obeah man/woman or a very powerful bruja. This was stonger than my local hedgerow witchcraft or magic . This was also when I embraced my guides, spirits & ancestral teams, it was that or live in chaos , one mintue I was in my flat in East London the next I was on another planet, world, dimension, the sights, smells, sound, touch the works.

Anyway, back to now, I gave birth to my own shaman/woman 27 years ago she so cool lives in Mexico at the meeting of the Caribbean sea & the gulf of Mexico. Which is really powerful for our South American & Caribbean heritage, we attend and do lots of ritual working with Santeria, Santa Muerte . We are well known around the world for our divination style & skills . We practice local and traditional ATR African, Traditional Religon, Hoodoo, Voodoo, or Vodou, Nordic, Hereditary Witch watched both my grandmothers practice from their grandmothers, Solomonic, Conjure to name but a few. I think I’ve said waaaayy more than I intended to, hope I’ve answered all the introductory stuff. Here to learn, here to help, here to be with like-minded peeps: slight_smile: here to support, here to take part.

1 Like

Hello;)
I’m from the EU, practicing for past 2 years mostly chaos
Reading posts from this forum for some time now so I decited to join

1 Like

Greetings!

My name is Voino. I have always had an interest in mythology, the occult, from parapsychology to Goetia. I have never practiced any magic before except meditation and working with mantras (specifically with Ma Matangi mantra).

I’ve never had any occult experiences. I am a lucid dreamer more so than the average person, and do have minor conincidences like everybody else (ex. think of a person and they call).

I discovered Goetia last year and purchased the DoM. I completed one ritual and still don’t know if it worked or not.

I was looking into buying a book on Goetic rituals on Amazon 3 days ago and through research found this group. Spent an entire month researching Goetic spirits via internet and youtube.

My aim is to find out if there is any Truth to all of this, or is it all just delusions cause I don’t want to waste any more time on “spiritual” matters and would like to move on to more practical activities.

I’ve done a ritual last week to Bune, asking her to be my guide in all maters. Drew the sigil out on construction paper and green pencil crayon.

Thats pretty much it.

Thanks.

1 Like

It’s been three years since I was on here, so I’m going to reintroduce myself. :blush:

I’m Jevil! I’m a Luciferian Wizard, trans man, and now twenty-one after joining when I was eighteen. I’ve definitely grown a lot in my practice specializing in demonolatry, sex magick, and cursing. I’ve gotten much more experience in astral combat and defense, courtesy of a lot of fucked shit that taught me how to be ruthless.

Turns out King Belial is one of my patrons (the other is, as I figured, beloved Lucifer), so it only makes sense he’d be proud of me for learning not to take shit.

During my time away I also gained the revelation that the reason why I attract so many demons is that my soul origin is demonic, and thus a lot of the ones around me remember me from my first past life. Thus my strong feeling of kinship with demons got even more personal, and I finally feel belonging.

My higher self is a whole demon too, I’ve come to find. Just last night I heard his bestial scream at me when I almost got lazy with a ritual I had planned. Legit scared the shit out of me. :sob: Shit was loud too.

Definitely, my biggest thing is bonding with my spirits.

Hello everyone! I’m queenofpeace. I am a cis female (pronouns: she/her) and I’m in my late 30’s. “Dark” and “occult” things have always fascinated me for as long as I can remember. My parents were big horror fans, and by the 4th grade I was already reading things by RL Stine and Stephen King and watching horror movies. By high school, I was drawn to tarot and spirit boards. Unfortunately, as I got older and busier I moved away from those things.

I have always known that I can physically feel the feelings of others, and that I am very accurate at predicting what people are going to do or say once I am close to them. I have only recently learned that is because I’m an intuitive empath.

Spirits are always something that I have believed in. My late grandfather died of cancer seven years before I was born. He was a man that adored his children and grandchildren. Three years after his death, my brother died in childbirth. I was born roughly two years later. One night, not long after bringing newborn me home from the hospital, my mother saw the spirit of my grandfather standing over my bassinet. He spoke to her and told her not to be afraid because he had just come to meet me.

I am very new to practicing and I’m very anxious to learn more. The Goetic Demons are what interests me the most right now. It would be wonderful to one day be able to speak to the demons and be able to hear them answer.

This forum came to me a few weeks ago while searching for a powerful spell to try to sort out a complicated situation between myself, the man I love, and a third party who is abusive and frequently manipulates him. I found the layered love spell and the manipulation spell, and I am currently working on that by doing one summoning every few days. I chant the enn of the demon and then read my petition to them. While I have not heard the demons speak, I do believe that they have heard me. I have had some results already.

I look forward to meeting people and learning lots of interesting things while on this new journey!

Welcome @queenofpeace

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I am from Virginia.

I have only been learning for roughly two months. So I don’t really have a set practice or tradition yet. I am reading and sampling from different things.

@DarkestKnight, Im not sure if im supposed to re-introduce myself. I created this account back in 2019, been away for a long while and found myself browsing the site over the last few weeks and decided to just log back in, as i’m here for a reason and this site makes me feel like im not alone. If a new intro is needed, I’d be more than happy to do so :blush:

Welcome back @Cancer31.

It would be helpful if you could give us a brief rundown on any practices you may have got up to since you last posted. In your previous intro, you didn’t seem to have any experience in magick and were just starting out with a couple of rituals so let us know what’s changed for you, if you now regularly practice something, how long you’ve practiced, areas of interest, etc.

1 Like