Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Greetings my name is Anthony. Im from jamaica i was born and still live there. Ive been doing some solomonic work. Mostly talisman. Im been doing it for 2 months nows. My Gold is to Master the occult to understand about Nature.

Not knowing who you are & God can lead to that.

hey there, my name is jah. I’ve tried my hand at evocation and basic witchcraft (candle magic, etc.), but i’m still trying to work on senses. obviously a goal of mine is to have exceptional senses and…well yeah. i’ve been lurking on the site for quite a while and something told me that making my introduction is a more structured first step into this. so yeah hi.

Please introduce yourself properly @etheric20. Tell us about yourself and any experience with magick you have. This post tells us nothing and does not meet our rule for introductions.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include.

but how can i sell my soul to Belial?

@Charles_Mathers , you can’t. Selling yourself into eternal servitude will NOT get you where you want to go. Real magick ain’t a Hollywood movie. I recommend you read this:

1 Like

Hi,
My goal is to stay on or to further my spiritual path. I go where I feel I am wanted, needed, or just feel attracted to.
Sometimes I struggle with feelings of guilt. I feel like I can do more to help others in ways that I just don’t out of laziness.
I’m interested in investigating practical uses for magick. I have years of experience and feel on par with everyone else here.
I believe we all go through cycles of our magick working and streaks of it not working.
Speaking specifically, I have experience with directing energy into goals, e.g., raising my energy and stating a positive affirmation while directing it into a goal to look my best

Welcome @raR

In what? Do you practice any specific systems or traditions of magick?

I have years of experience, but haven’t had that great of results compared to when I didn’t do anything. Imo, the great results are in the small things, like being able to draw energy into yourself to give you motivation to get things done. I’ve had great results when looking at the small things, like that. Meditation and mindfulness meditation help me to change myself (to be able to think clearly and make decisions and probably other good stuff too).

So, mostly my experience deals with directing or drawing in energy to achieve realistic goals.

Not at the moment. I’ve practiced spiritual Satanism, Christianity, and Buddhism in the past.

1 Like

Then how do i achieve my desires if not selling my soul?

You spend the time to actually learn how to properly do magick. It’s not a shortcut though. Pacts are possible, but you can’t just sign on the dotted line and get what you want. It doesn’t work that way.

the only way is if i summon Belial then?

Hello! I am a freshman at my local high school.
I am around the part where whenever I put a good amount of focus and energy into purely trying to teleport to the other side of my bed, I kind of feel my energy depleting. And I feel something happening in my heart, but don’t end up teleporting, which is very understandable considering I started practicing magick around the first of October this year.

1 Like

Dude, read the article I linked. Belial has no interest in your soul. It takes time to learn how to properly summon a demon.

1 Like

@Nata1 It is a rule here that all posts must be in English, as it is the common language and helps to facilitate moderation. Please introduce yourself properly in English.

1 Like

i used google translate to convert english to text but i don't know why it was copied in spanish, now i fix it

Hi, I’m Nata, I’m new to this topic, two years ago my mother taught me to read Spanish letters and to my amazement what I was reading was fulfilled, so I began to get involved with the subject of rituals, entities and to read, I experimented with the goddess Ganesha, san la muerte (indigenous cult of the north of Argentina and south of Paraguay), the goddess Ashera (duality of Astaroth) and some other deities, I began to like the left hand path very much, recently I made evocations of Sallos , Gaap and Raum.
I could already see the result of Sallos and now I have to see those of Gaap and Raum
Hi, I’m Nata, I’m new to this topic, two years ago my mother taught me to read Spanish letters and to my amazement what I was reading was fulfilled, so I began to get involved with the subject of rituals, entities and to read, I experimented with the goddess Ganesha, san la muerte (indigenous cult of the north of Argentina and south of Paraguay), the goddess Ashera (duality of Astaroth) and some other deities, I began to like the left hand path very much, recently I made evocations of Sallos , Gaap and Raum.
I could already see the result of Sallos and now I have to see those of Gaap and Raum

2 Likes

Thank you @Nata1 and welcome.

1 Like

Thanks to you

Hello,
I’m Max.

I’m quite new to magick, honestly don’t know what new means in terms of the practice of magick.

But so far so bad, nothings working.
I do practice a whole range of things from ritual magic to plane old meditation.

Aside from those, hobbies wise.
I go jogging, so my condition is fair.
I also study whatever I feel the need to at the time.
From psychology to religions and cultures.
Lol I even had a biology phase.

My ideals are rather pessimistic.
I view the world as cruel and messed up.
But, thats me being me aswell.

Iether way, I do prefer it to be multiple choice.
Makes things less boring.