Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I’d rather not share my real name here, at least not yet, so my name is Astral. I’ve always been interested in the occult, the paranormal, things of that nature, though unlike a lot of the stories I’ve read on here, I didn’t have a religious upbringing and actually know virtually nothing about organized religion, or magick for that matter. My parents consistently told me growing up that religion wasn’t real, god wasn’t real, etc, which is odd because recently they’ve adopted the opposite view.
I’ve always had some sort of abilities ever since childhood but never really knew them to be abilities until a little later in life, but haven’t ever actually practiced magick otherwise. I’ve had a handful of experiences that have led me in this direction but those are stories for another time, as they’re long on their own. I honestly don’t know what I’m doing here yet, but I stumbled upon the site a few days ago and something has been pushing me to join ever since.

4 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is the BALG forum! Enjoy the ride! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s cool to see this place is so active.

2 Likes

Yeah, we are probably one of, if not the most, active occult forums around. We have members from all over the world so there is almost always someone lurking around lol

3 Likes

I dig it. I don’t even know where to start. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Here you go:

1 Like

Perfect! I want to kinda share my story, but I don’t know if everything is connected or if it isn’t. My intuition says it is, but it also reads like a bad movie, so I don’t know. I suppose the more I learn, the more sense it will make.

Feel free to open a thread to tell your story, and ask questions. We’re all pretty friendly here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m working on typing it all up. Don’t say I didn’t warn you though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hello! I’m new(ish) to magick (I hate the color description but grey magick would probably be most in line with my practices) I’m a spiritualistic empath that was raised in a very Christian home. I have always been VERY curious and prone to asking questions (For example: I called out santa for being a fraud at 3 yrs old becacase it was “impossible” lol) But when I would ask questions about Christianity people just got defensive and didn’t give me facts. I don’t need to get into all the fallacies and corruption in the religion as you are probably aware… but neither atheism nor Christianity could explain various spiritual experiences I’ve had and the thousands of religions with millions of followers all claiming different things were true. I practiced white magick a lot in 2014-2016 and eventually my (very Christian) mom found out and threw away my tarot deck, pendulum, and various occult/divination books. I started back with it again recently and it was a very good decision. I dont really wanna be a god, I just wanna understand and better myself and the universe. Nonetheless, this channel/fourm has really opened my eyes and answered many of my questions. Thanks to everyone! :ghost:

3 Likes

Hello Michelle welcome love to the forum.:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Hello I am John P.

I love all forms of magic so far.

My current goal is to learn all I can of all forms of magic and get more out of my rituals as well as have them manifest quicker.

My struggles very. Some of it can be focous in some rituals, or discerning wich voices are of who i am calling on or where they come from as several lower entities linger around my complex. My only other struggle at times is keeping my mind of the ritual and at times keeping a positive mind state about it.

3 Likes

Not only sociopathes have this

1 Like

Sounds more like some form of autism tbh

3 Likes

Hail Satan my name is Raven moonstone I’ve been practicing the left hand path for many years looking for other like-minded brothers and sisters. Would like to open up from the communication to be able to speak upon what I’ve experienced and how to learn more.

Easy answer but no. I think I just need more empty space around me than other people.

You should probs go with that over sociopath. People are a lot more understanding if someone says they like their own space

Hi, I’m gigi
I’m not really comfortable posting a picture of me so I’ll skip this… I’m a begginer, I only know about tarot and that I’m a fairy. I want to know more about magic, black magic too cause I see that everyone seems to be afraid of it but I don’t see any harm in it, so I want to do my research. The other reason that I’ve searched for it is cause I’m hypnotized with someone but I don’t think that this person even know about my existence. I hope that I can be helped and help who needs too!

1 Like

Hello my name is sabella
I’m from the United States. I love magic and have had a fascination with it ever since I was a child. I’m practice both sides. I’m here to meet new people and learn as much as I can.

2 Likes

I have little experience with black magick, but I have invoked Lucifer and asked him to manifest in whichever his eleven masks he sees fit to present to me. I researched and drew symbols and sigils of his eleven masks for the invocation and one that I encountered was the Gaelic god Lugh. His symbol is a shield, and I believe if you ask Lucifer for help through his manifestation of Lugh, he can grant you the safety and shielding you ask. All is possible through Lord Lucifer. Hail Lucifer, hail Lugh. Grant thy powerful protection to Mael, who I do not know, but love as a brother of dark magick. All things are possible through thy unholy power, Lord Lucifer. All hail!
-Seeker

2 Likes