Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thank you! :+1:

Hello,
The name I like to be called by is Katarina (or my online name Fantom Girl), even though I am a guy I still prefer a feminine name. But don’t worry too much about that;)
Anyways, I have natural psychic abilities and I have been practicing the craft for about 5 - 6 years. I am still always learning something new in this wonderful world of the occult.
I am an INFJ personality type, so just keep that in mind;)
I thought I should put a picture of myself into this post; (I hope I don’t look too ugly, lol).
Anyways that’s sort of a rough summary about me. Have a nice day everyone.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Hi my name is Aaron
I have been practicing meditation and sigil magick for almost a year now I also have some experience in divination such as tarot reading and pendulum divination but still have along ways to go with reading tarot I’m also currently in an relationship with a succubus my main goal I’m trying to get to know more about my succubus lover and be able to sense her presence more I can sense her somewhat but it’s faint

5 Likes

Welcome.

1 Like

Got a thing you may find useful here:

2 Likes

Thanks eva.
Will look into it.

1 Like

Great link. I get the premise of it and i will definitely try it out.

1 Like

Hello, uhm, I’m Carter. I live in the South of the USA, and I’ve always been interested in the practice of Elemental Magick (Or any type of Magick, really.) since I saw a peek of it. I’ve been researching about a few types of Magick, and I can say with 100% honesty that I have a passion for it. It’s like a little flame, somewhere inside of my chest. And it makes my emotions flare, and connect with the things I see. It drives me. And I want to learn more so I can make the fire burn strong, and constant. So, I suppose my goals are to learn more about anything and everything, maybe… And my struggles are the constant doubt I have for myself, self consciously? I know I can do this, but, I don’t know where or how to start, or if I’m worthy enough. But I hope I can start here, maybe.

4 Likes

Hello ! My name is Noelle…
It was during my childhood when my interest in the occult began.So, my interest has been lifelong… I am particularly interested in ceremonial magic.

5 Likes

Hi everyone

I have been already practicing magic / occult and studying parapsychologia from different angles…philosophies , psychic phenomena, energy work , reiki, words, etymologie, sacred geometry,…etc…

I didn t know this forum and I came across hapazardly (I know there is no such thing as coïncidence ha ha). I personaly find this forum quite interesting and most of the users full of “awareness”.For sometime I was in some law of attraction forums and I start to find those loa forums very cheasy and new age ish but still I had the opportunity to meet aware magicians in those forums as well and still discovered some usefull stuff in terms of gaining new perspectives.

Anyway this forum seems quite cool. I feel like I have the opportunity to discover new things and also contribute with what I have gained as knowledge so far…

Yeah…so mote it be…ha ha

4 Likes

Hello! I practice Necromancy. I also work for quite a few spirits. My main one is King Paimon. I am an upcoming artist in the music industry followed by members of Eminem’s very own rap group D12 on SHADY RECORDS Bizarre and other artist. I’m raising hell with my upcoming album the Resurrection!! ! If you would like to see for yourself here’s some proof. My media pages are growing fast and I only have one song!!

4 Likes

Welcome. There are a few ceremonial magicians on here. I hope you find the information you are looking for and if you don’t then feel free to make a new thread and ask the community for input. Enjoy BALG!

1 Like

Greetings… I am some what of a Chaos Practitioner, Alchemist, and I love to make wine. My power is strong and I come from a strong Bloodline of powerful Mage’s, Thank you for the platform in which we can come together and connect.

7 Likes

Hi Noelle! I maybe of help and guide in your interest in Ceremonial Magic.

1 Like

I have some of that help too…lol

2 Likes

@Taiyelolu3004 Welcome to BALG, bro. I be 9ja. So, what’s your purpose here?

1 Like

Hi, my name is Eric and, even though I’ve always believed in magick, I’m new to it. I’ve never casted any spell before. I’m currently trying to cast one to bring my ex back, to forget about all the bad thoughts she was of me and remember only the good parts.

4 Likes

Hello I’m Hussein preferred to be called akhtyaHussein…

I am a begginer in LHP mainly dedicated in luciferianism and for about more than 2 years now I have tried variety of spells but mainly I’m concentrated in performing evocation…

I had few success in invocation but
in evocation I have not yet get much success… So I’m still struggling a lot…

So I’m open to any help I could get…

Thank you

7 Likes

Thank you, and welcome to the forum!

1 Like