Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Surprisingly there are a few of ya. Welcome to the family

2 Likes

Hello. I began w earth magick at a young age. That evolved into satanism and revealed to me my first demon. Conquoring fear led to some pretty intense stuff and now i walk with it. I am more interested in reading than posting. I read all i can and see the acquisition of knowledge to be an ongoing quest that is never over. It is about the journey not the outcome. “Outcome” implies an end and this trip we’re on doesn’t come w one of those. So existance is just an ongoing progression of energy or spirit. And there are countless other energies or forces existing along side us on higher levels. These are what i believe are mistakenly and unfairly villified as “demons”. It is simply communing w the energies and spirits. I have always been drawn to the dark and to “female” spirits. I always remain respectful and never try to “command” or “summon” but rather invite and allow myself to be the receptical if it pleases. Well thats my story. I hope to learn much here. Thank you

9 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m in the UK and been reading this forum for a couple of months but decided to finally join! I’ve been practising magick since 2004 - started out in Hoodoo, then took a break completely for a few years for various reasons. Found myself drawn back to the magickal path in 2015 and feel Ive grown a lot since then. I’ve been expanding my knowledge of different types of magick - discovered the Gallery of Magick approach last year, which hugely expanded my knowledge and development and then the NAP system soon after. And as you may guess from my name, I’ve always been drawn to Lilith. I’m a woman and feel an affinity for her as I feel we have much in common.

However I’ve always been drawn to the darker side of magick and I guess what is called The LHP. Im also very interested in the Chaos Magick approach and enjoy combining different styles in my rituals. I’ve become very interested in demonology the last few months, in particular since reading Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield. I then discovered E.A. Koetting and now working my way through his books. I have read with interest the excellent and informative posts on this forum and look forward to engaging with you all and learning more! I love reading Lady Eva’s posts btw! Good to find another lady interested in this path who is so knowledgeable.

13 Likes

Hello my name is Jiwè I am 26 years old. I have been studying basically history this world of “spirituality” For 6 years now, but mostly Egyptian stuff. I had my first astral projection that I’m aware of 4 years ago and I thought I died seeing myself standing next to my body when I was basically wide awake reading a book. That made me go on the journey I’m on now to awaken my true godself and master myself. I want to practice all that will advance me to becoming a god. I have no wicked intentions nor do I care to be a saint in the traditional terms. I’ve always been told and felt that I could be very powerful and great. So now I’m on that journey. I just ordered the book to become a living god so I’m ready to see where this takes me. Thank you all for you time.

10 Likes

Hey My name is Logan. Not really comfortable with sharing photos.

I’m not really sure what sort of magick I like, I haven’t researched it that much. I am interested in black magick, and I would also like to communicate with Lucifer, but I’m fucking terrified. My goals? As of right now it’s just to learn and experience magick and figure out more about myself. My current struggles is mostly to do with doubt. I’m a fairly skeptical person at the best of times, but I want to give magick a chance, as I think the reward will be absolutely worth it.

Thanks, and if anyone wants to message me and give a bit of a run down that would be brilliant.

8 Likes

You’re not alone, there’s a thread ongoing about this subject right now, and once you’ve read it, feel free to begin your own thread if you want more advice:

4 Likes

Time to introduce myself:

I’m Adam, saw the youtube video’s about two-three years ago and I was hooked.

I started reading about a variety of subjects.
Followed my intuition and discovered some great things about Magick.

I’m an amateur and I’m here to learn from each other.
And at a giving time I’m ready for initiation.

If you have any questions please send me a direct message.

PS.
I’m from Amsterdam

9 Likes

Hello, everyone.
I’m Daniel, 26 years old, and I’m from Brazil.

I’ve been reading about the Occult for a few years. Tried Goetia without much success (well, I kinda got what I wanted but it was subtle) but I feel attracted to many types of magick.

I run a business in my city (a beauty salon) and I look for advices to make it grow and get more customers, because it’s been really slower than it was a few months later and I feel I need a push.

Thanks.

10 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m new here and I’m going to introduce myself.

My name is Moira, I’m practically 20. I describe myself as a lesbian girl in a boy’s body (yeah, transgender)

I’m new to this, I just have a few months of theory. But what I want to practice is the evocation and invocation of Goetia spirits. Specifically of Gremory.

I’m struggling with evocation, cause I only have make a few weak invocation.

Well, that’s all. Hope we get along well.
I. L. U.

12 Likes

Thanks Fuego.

I have began by working with the sigil of Bael, provided by Lady Eva with some great success.

1 Like

Hello.
My name is Ira Singh. I am from India . I am a newbie. Learning About spiritual world for last three months. I m interested in working as a LPH.

10 Likes

Hello, my name is Erika :slight_smile: one of the things that I’m really trying to work on is getting better at evocations.

6 Likes

Hello to all. I am Zoclora and well my story is quite long and a bit complicated so I will try to shorten it.
Every since I was three years old I felt a bit out of place from every one els. I had this odd connection to these huge beings that I felt in the sky and around me that I now know they are called Gods/Goddesses. I had and still have an interest in healing, animals, the stars, and these invisible beings that I know now (being much much older) called spirits, that I would talk to time to time. But as I grew older I grew more intrigued with this invisible world(s) around me and the apparent abilities that bloom over the course of years. Soon I found my self accidentally using magic…if you want to call it that, scrying and some other things I latter found belonged to the path that I desire to learn more about.
That path is in a way complicated do to me being more on the gray side. Like a pendulum, I swing side to side. So in a nut shell I enjoy learning about both worlds and beleave that each side has a purpose in existence and one should not be fully excluded. I am of course not into the deep stuff but am intrigued in a good amount. I am still very much uneducated compare to some but I know it is ok.
So yes this is my bit of my self. There is sadly to much to fit on here. But I know it is not needed. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Awww welcome!!! Infg or infj??? Bc I AM INFJ!!! WOOHOO…love your energy.

Ahhh cool. Exciting to have you…

:blush:

1 Like

My back story is to involved to type on my phone with my thumbs, but very recently I woke up. I had blocked myself and my abilities for more years than many of my fellow seakers here have been alive. 7 months ago it all opened up. All of it!
I truly lost my mind. I can hear and speak with entities, naturally it seams, but didn’t have filters or shilding. I survived myself somehow and, with the aid of one entity speciffically, learned how to place controls on what I was doing.
To the point. This isn’t really a question but more a comment. This group is more than a community its a lifesaver to we just starting, or in my case starting over. Im reading and finding similar ideas and situation to my recent experiences.
Yes, I did in fact did loose my mind a few months ago but I find Im not alone.
If what I was before, a drone among drones mindlessly marching the mundane, is sanity, I joyfully dance in the wash puddles of madness.
Thank all of you for being here. This new me finds great comfort here.

9 Likes

I see that little piece of a sigil on your shirt. That’s King Piamon, I would recognize that sigil anywhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Ryan. I’ve been following Become a Living God for a while now. I first heard about it back in late 2014, and at the time, it scared me. As time passed, I came to like it and be interested in magick. I also follow the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the Magic Society of the White Flame, the Gallery of Magick, and some other publishers and authors.

Currently, the type of magick I’m most interested in pursuing is angel magick. My current goal is to develop my psychic senses in order to be able to communicate with whatever entity I choose. My lifelong struggle is my obsessive-compulsive disorder and depression. Both of which I am receiving treatment for and have been for a while.

10 Likes

Hello My is Iain
I’m a Black Magician who is getting into evocation and soul travel. I have been a fan of E.A. Koetting for awhile now and have most of his series but I am still a bit new. I’ve started my journey though and need some advice I can ask for which is why i joined this forum. I hope you Enjoy me here and I’m always here to talk; also love hearing success stories.

Stay Taboo,

Iain

8 Likes

The name is Mizu. I had no clue there was a forum like this around. I’m interested in the greater reality and believe that anything is possible with the right knowledge. My goal is to be better at all things metaphysical.

8 Likes

Ave all. I am Eros. I am Acolyte/Elder to the Grove of American Vampyre Warlocks (GAVW) Overseer is @MatthewMark who told me about this forum. I am also a Energy Vampyre. I practice Egyptian Mysteries, Mediumship, Astral Travel, Astral Projection. Looking to expand my horizons, as well as share what I have been taught.

11 Likes