Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hey! Thanks for your reply!

My old account is Apotheosis. It was inactive for about 10 months due to me being in another country. When I try to reset my password the Email does not get sent. Even tho it recognizes the Email. It would be very unfortunate to delete the old account due to the posts being deleted which quite a few people found helpful. Please message me before you do so so I can at least repost the posts and the information is still accessible.

I am from Europe living in the US!

There is no need to repeat posts as nothing will be deleted. The account will simply be closed. The content will remain.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight

Thank you for clarifying. Kindly let me know if you have any information about this error. Otherwise the deletion of the old account does not affect me (maybe it IS already closed?)

No, the account is still currently open, but I will close it momentarily.

Iā€™m not sure why you could not reset your email, but itā€™s possible one of the software updates while you were inactive broke something. Itā€™s been known to sometimes happen.

1 Like

My name is Karma, Iā€™m currently working diligently a new path of magick that introduced me to BALG. I found this path & BALG in a very interesting way and time in my life. And Iā€™m so grateful I did.

I specialize in sigils, potions, charm & allure, radionics, vampiric magick, scrying, Lucid dreaming and Astral travel as well as Necromancy and Demonolotry.

Iā€™ve been a witch since I was a child, before I even knew the true definition of a ā€œwitch.ā€ Outside of the Black Arts I work heavily with nature, weather, healing and faerie.

Iā€™m mostly here to lurk. Haha.

Infernal Blessings :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Welcome @Rainbow

Where are you from?

How long have you pracitced?

From USA practing for over 15 years

1 Like

I am Shadow and I am 26 years old

I donā€™t have much exp with magick so I guess Iā€™m a novice

Usually I communicate with Gods or spirits to get what i want and also give some incense or something for them.

I practiced for about a year

My areas of interest are gods and spirits mainly so yea

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @ShadowHedgehog

Where are you from?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

I am from California, USA

And no I donā€™t

I am more spiritual with Eastern religious influences as well as occult influences

1 Like

Hi. Magical name lovesickmagician. Iā€™m 3 months new to magic. Iā€™ve only done candle spells and Iā€™m learning more about magic everyday.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Newhere99

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

Florida. Mainly love. I just learned about radionic machines. Iā€™ve also been trying to hear my own angels and spirits. Its like my intuition is blocked.

1 Like

Not necessarily. Youā€™ve said youā€™ve only been practicing for three months. Thatā€™s not a lot of time for development.

Yea but before I discovered magic i was more intuned with myself.

I am BlancYorke in a new account since my phone broke. Iā€™ll give a more fleshed out introduction:

I am Blanc. 27. I am currently a NEET and neophyte looking for answers preferably while lurking.

I have mostly been into astrology but Iā€™m really just shopping around for systems while trying to figure out how all this shit works.

What is wrong with your other account? Duplicate accounts are against forum rules so one must be closed.

A what?

The other account is linked to an email that I canā€™t verify because the phone is broken and Google only gives one option for verification for me. I canā€™t even access the other one.

NEET: No Education or Employment Training. Basically Iā€™m not in school or working.

Alright. I will close the other account then.

1 Like

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster

My name is Jake and Iā€™m currently in the world record for longest locked down state in Victoria, Australia. Got the sudden urge to create an account, never thought I actually would.

Have had a number of experiences though nothing as some of the crazy stuff Iā€™ve read here but no one needs to convince me of anything (generally speaking). There is no doubt.

Raised a Christian though never cared for it. Always found the concept of Satan fascinating and the fact he had the determination to go against it all. Didnt give it much more thought. That being said, I was very fearful of demons (still kinda am) and as I got into the world, discovered David Icke. I mean its a bit of a meander how I ended up there but path lead me there.

Found myself really fucking hating Satanist types but getting obsessed/fascinated over all of it at the same time. Though I consider myself possessing the ability - to whatever degree - to be able to think for myself. The more I read about it and started to use my imagination, the more it didnt make sense. It was like, you had all these rituals and inside knowledge, yet no one could explain how the so-called elites worked.

About the same time I found this site accidently. I had a friend give me Energy Work as a book as I was reading occult related things at the time (existential crisis). Had more of a bug to better myself then and was using the book more frequently. More than anything though holy shit Chakras are real! energy, state of mind etcā€¦ was all real. After about a year and a half, wanted to give back to Bruce so signed up to his course and bought the package since what he gave me was worth much more than that.

Had some issues and emailed support and funnily enough had a link to this hell hole. (take it lightly)
Out of curiosity lurked here a little bit and found myself coming here more.

Kind of had a realisation that everything I ā€˜knewā€™ about Satan and the occult and black magic was (((Hollywood))) and my imagination. Also I think I had forgotten that I used to see Astaroth as a kid but Im not too sure (scary bone looking woman) but nothing beyond that.

I swear he knew that I knew in that moment that everything I knew about the infernal was wrong and he kind of appeared in my mind (an invocation?) and I was definitely receiving some ideas that werent really mine which hasnā€™t happened since.

To the point of obsessing over illuminati I decided I was going to risk my soul and eternity in hell to get to the bottom of is this crap real or not. All these stories of helpful demons and such!? WTF? Lucifer bad!

One of the first threads I came across was the Sigil one written by EA and I knew I was meant to try it. First spirit I decided to try was Astaroth. It definitely worked like the air sorta changes, your eyes get that haze, started to see specks of red at times. Had a kind of astral projection and could see my hands and arms were jet black?

I canā€™t see or hear anything directly or have a proper conversation but the throbbing around the third eye and at times energy changes. Would try it every now and then. Never asked for anything directly but found I got a pay rise, longer lunch breaks, pressure of work taken off, upper-management more friendlier etcā€¦ Demons rock!!!

This is about 2 years ago now. Not that I still can hear/see them directly but a hell of a lot more trust and feel genuinely safe. Only one or maybe two bad experiences but even then I cant be sure what caused it and if its related directly.

I only really every try to guide through IRL synchronicities as I find them as I believe this works best for me, In saying that, Lucifer is more waking life for me where as Astaroth I find the odd dream that comes to pass.

I dont practice any magick beyond lighting incense and gazing upon the sigil but its more because I dont have the alone time plus Iā€™d be too tired for work staying up to 12am or 3am. Canā€™t usually chant either because someone else is in the room.

Anyway, thanks for reading my longass blog/intro and I typed a hell of a lot more than I ever have in a long time.

Oh and my no.1 goal is clairvoyance. I see everything else as being quite pointless if I cant directly commune with the realm beyond. Canā€™t seem to crack it and have tried asking a lot, like I just need that push or foot in the door.

3 Likes